LET THAT FUCKING SINK IN! DRUMPF IS FUCKING FUCKED!

LET THAT FUCKING SINK IN! DRUMPF IS FUCKING FUCKED!

Attached: ezgif-3-5c61ab3a3f.png (960x577, 256.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_VdynwAkQy8
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BLORMPF is surely finished now!!!!

IT'S OVER

Doesn't sound worse that being Hitler. Let that sink in.

Yeah, for the Espionage stuff I can see the connective tissue of a conspiracy to sell modern nuclear breeder/warhead designs to the Saudis.

>The casual dismissal of the Kashoggi butchering
>The 2019 Saudi / Nuclear whistleblower report
>Trump pumping the Saudi golf league (LIV)
>The last LIV league match originally scheduled to occur at Trump's Miami course
>2 Billion sweet-heart "investment" given to Kushner
>Sudden reversal on 9/11 stance from 'the Saudis did it' to 'we'll never know'

There is something here, I think he sold modern tech to the Saudis to jumpstart their nuclear program to the Saudis could blow up Israel. The weird shit with the LIV Tournaments & the 2 Billion the Saudis gave Kushner for seemingly nothing are the most compelling stuff for me. The Whistleblower report could be nothing, I honestly don't know.

Here is the whistleblower doc:
>oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf

I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. Every time I post I will add an 'I hate the Saudis'. I want the House of Saud to be ground to dust and scattered to the winds.

Attached: f74b7110d67b666.png (1000x1000, 8.31K)

>posting this nigger anywhere
Fuck off tdick

The Rosenbergs were executed under that very same law. Let that sink in.

Attached: Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg_NYWTS.jpg (2139x1947, 435.87K)

I'm not reading your copypasta, CHUD ahhahahaHhahahah! cOPE, Trumper

Attached: createcard (1).jpg (419x610, 248.94K)

kek. that jew must be sucking his own dick out of happiness.

Attached: holy-shit.png (856x479, 345.43K)

HOLY SHIT ITS RUSSIA COLLUSION.

The sink is in

Don't care, still voting for Trump lol

Trump could break every law in the country and I wouldn't give a shit at this point. I'm so sick of this witch hunt shit and these leftist fucks destroy the country that I'd vote in mao as long as he culled them all.

Blueanons are worse than Qtards.

holy shit blonatello blimoghir status = annihilated into non existence. holy shit guys. holy. fucking. shit. it's over, trump is FINISHED.

let that sink in.

LET THAT SINK IN

Attached: 1660225472037570.png (620x583, 18.58K)

IN THE WHITE ROOM
WITH BLACK CURTAINS

holy fucking shit the sink has been let in wow just wow

YOU GOT US, OUR BEST SPY IS BUSTED, IT'S OVER

Attached: 1642991986985.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

PUT A FORK IN HIM HE'S DONE! IT'S OVER!

? You'll vote for a man in prison?

I'll sink my knife into Jeff's scrawny fucking neck

Copium. Its over

Attached: 1657524851602.png (2233x1080, 273.1K)

Fuck off jeff you dirty ugly ass kike

The National Archives in February said it had recovered 15 boxes of presidential records that former President Donald Trump had taken to his home in Mar-a-Lago. This was a breach of the Presidential Records Act.

Some of the documents were marked classified national security.

Hillary Clinton used a private email address for exchanges with her State Department staff. In three instances, email chains included information with ambiguous classification markings.

Attached: 1629881400123.jpg (495x376, 54.32K)

>2016: drumpf is going to jail
>2017: drumpf is going to jail
>2018: drumpf is going to jail
>2019: drumpf is going to jail
>2020: drumpf is going to jail
>2021: drumpf is going to jail
>2022: drumpf is going to jail < you are here
>2023: drumpf is goin-ACK!!!!
Lol, I know shills are desperate when they break out AIDS Clapton

Its obvious only people in prison should be allowed to hold public office.

The jew was so excited to type the message that he couldn't even type it correctly.

Attached: 1658091105833545.jpg (500x504, 29.59K)

isn't this Jeff guy a known pedophile?

why would I listen to him?

Yawn. See you when absolutely nothing happens to him like every other time. And you know why? The scumbag is one of them! Stop falling for bullshit.

Does Jeff know about these threads?

you are brown
go poo in loo

>isn't this Jeff guy a known pedophile?
Aren't they all?

Yawn. Haven't heard this kind of talk a million times before....

Jeff is typing up a tweet about this thread right now as we speak

Attached: 51D8AE9E-059A-46FB-A77F-89E210D70077.jpg (500x500, 70.54K)

this reminds me of when trump was under investigation for conspiring with russia and committing treason. does this kike really have that short of a memory?

When did internet tough guys take over this board? It's fucking cringe. You're not gonna do shit, because you're 14 years old.

Lowest iq post today

Attached: 99BF1F37-E8D4-44B3-A32F-3F063581D7A7.png (606x716, 106.3K)

I think they're just throwing shit at the wall to see if it'll stick.

Like take the January 6th stuff, I think the whole reason they called it an insurrection was so that Trump wouldn't be allowed to run.

Cringe cope.

Blump is finished! The walls are closing in! It's literally the beginning of the end!
youtube.com/watch?v=_VdynwAkQy8

And now....America is Back!
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t

Attached: trumptweetcnn.png (611x342, 42.45K)

>You're not gonna do shit
At this point, I'm glad for it. Can you imagine if these retards actually tried to do something? It would be a complete disaster.

>"under investigation"
Wow, I bet that means they actually have evidence this time! And that this isn't yet another "maybe we'll find something this time!" fishing expedition.

NEAR THE STATION

Obama did it first. Trump said so. Trump is officially a criminal black person.
Lock him up.

Maralargo raid timeline so far.
>FBI raids Maralargo "looking for classified documents."
>legal experts point out that as Chief Executive, the President can declassify and documents.
>This is likely what Trump did, as most Presidents keep copies of documents related to their time in office.
>It comes out that the judge who issued the Sealed Warrant was a former prosecutor who actually became Jeffrey Epstien's lawyer for a time.
>Trump team points out that they had been cooperating with the FBI and had installed a new lock on the document room at the insistence of the FBI, the same lock the FBI broke getting into the document room.
>With the "Trump had classified documents" narrative collapsing, the official narrative becomes "Trump had nuclear secrets."
>Trump team insists that the sealed Warrant be unsealed so they can see what Trump is actually being accused of.
>In a bizarre turn, the media begins insisting that Trump is fighting to keep the Warrant sealed.
>AG Merrick Garland makes a short statement taking full responsibility for ordering the raid.
>legal analysts belive that the entire situation is going to Hell and Garland is being set up to take the fall.
>Apparently the Trump team acquired a copy of the sealed Warrant and leaked to Breitbart News unredackted.
>The unredackted Warrant includes the names of FBI agents in the raid.
>Current media narrative has shifted from "Trump wants to keep the Warrant sealed" to "How dare Trump put our brave Heroes lives in danger.
>because Apparently while it's okay to Dox a Supreme Court Justice, it is beyond the pale to Dox a member of the American Gestapo.

Attached: 1660333473601026.jpg (983x668, 217.54K)

Dilate. He’s never going to prison.
>Two more weeks! He’s going to jail this ti-ACK

DRUMPF WAS LEAKING THEM THE SECRET LOCATION OF ROCKY AND BULLWINKLE

Attached: 678ED2BE-F2BC-4292-96FB-AD2752C96C38.jpg (480x480, 38.43K)

>Despite overwhelming clear evidence, smoking gun documents, Trump still has not been arrested and no charges have been filed
>Trump has not been stripped of his passport and he's not on a no fly list

Attached: 1654911360335.gif (320x240, 828.35K)

Try again, buddy. WE aren't in a banana republic. I wish you would try and kill me. If you get even close to my home I will get my friends to fuck you up. We work in very powerful groups

Haha. What an incredibly stupid reply.

>Give state secrets to Israël to probe allegiance
>Get prosecuted by a jewish judge for it
Well I think it was pretty well known amongst the general public and a consensus here on pol that Trump was a retard but this is some retardation of epic proportions.

No he just that nigger did it. And thats true.

Attached: 71520D16-8BFF-491E-B9C1-C01A91293850.gif (375x200, 1.66M)

>WE aren't in a banana republic
Sauce?

Attached: a1985991742_10.jpg (1091x1200, 193.3K)

HOLY SHIT GUYS. DID YOU KNOW JEFF TIEDRICH IS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR BEING A FAGGOT?! WELL IN THAT CASE!

Sure thing moshe. 14 days, it’s all over

>Is moose and squirrel

Attached: ANDERSON2-obit-jumbo.jpg (959x1024, 108.32K)

Looks like they will try to CONNECT Trump with Assange?

Attached: REE.jpg (900x900, 119.32K)

Hillary (who was not and will never be President) was also investigated for violating the Espionage Act. And from everything we learned what she did was far more egregious than what Trump's being accused of. So I really don't believe anything will come of this.

Have these retards actually seen a warrant in their life?