Is he going to prison Any Forums?

Give it to me straight, put the memes aside for a minute.

Attached: 0.png (973x801, 395.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf
donaldjtrump.com/news/news-nnj9fypacy0
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/12/mar-a-lago-search-warrant-unsealed-the-most-urgent-critical-national-security-issue-in-the-history-of-all-time-had-14-days-to-execute/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, for the Espionage stuff I can see the connective tissue of a conspiracy to sell modern nuclear breeder/warhead designs to the Saudis.

>The casual dismissal of the Kashoggi butchering
>The 2019 Saudi / Nuclear whistleblower report
>Trump pumping the Saudi golf league (LIV)
>The last LIV league match originally scheduled to occur at Trump's Miami course
>2 Billion sweet-heart "investment" given to Kushner
>Sudden reversal on 9/11 stance from 'the Saudis did it' to 'we'll never know'

There is something here, I think he sold modern tech to the Saudis to jumpstart their nuclear program to the Saudis could blow up Israel. The weird shit with the LIV Tournaments & the 2 Billion the Saudis gave Kushner for seemingly nothing are the most compelling stuff for me. The Whistleblower report could be nothing, I honestly don't know.

Here is the whistleblower doc:
>oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf

I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. Every time I post I will add an 'I hate the Saudis'. I want the House of Saud to be ground to dust and scattered to the winds.

Attached: x-d-pepe.gif (498x498, 357.95K)

Makes more sense to kill him.

Oh fuck they got his stash, man.

Attached: DE05763C-5EAC-403A-B4E3-D0FDD608C25B.jpg (634x357, 42.12K)

Did they actually find the nuclear codes?

>saudis blow up israel
you mean protect israel?

Attached: Israel Saudi 2.png (529x362, 228.81K)

My sources say the death penalty, for espionage, being considered for Donald Trump. I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

All of the migapede boomers and qschizos are freaking the fuck out in full damage control so I'm thinking this is a happening

Yeah they will most likely just frame him.

Why is Biden raiding Mar a Lago for Hunter Biden's laptop?

Attached: 32324423653.png (533x679, 770.71K)

donaldjtrump.com/news/news-nnj9fypacy0

Guys..

No, it’s just leftist desperation to:
>find any way to convince retards that DRUMPF is a bad guy, and
>look for a way to hopefully prevent him from running in 2024, or
>tie him up to make a 2024 bid much less effective
They know he’d win in a landslide, so this is the final play. Curious to see how it all shakes out.

no, they will backpedal and say they found nothing, they won't indict him

They won't throw him in prison. They're genuinely afraid of the backlash. From their perspective, they think all MAGA people are insane militia members eager to gun down feds. That's not true, but that's what they think. In reality, those militia boomers wouldn't get off their asses because that means missing an episode of Wheel of Fortune

He can still run in 2024, you can run for President from prison if you want to.

Imagine thinking this is about codes and not how to make high grade fissile material and the conical shape to achieve a critical hydrogen explosion if he really did anything.

Maybe he'll get lucky and find the only court in DC that isn't full of far leftists

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If it was anything the press says it is he would be in jail already. Until the white house makes a statement its just a smear campaign.

My post was a meme bro calm down. Old retard tweet about Bannon from 2017.

can you stop spamming this horseshit in every thread?

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/12/mar-a-lago-search-warrant-unsealed-the-most-urgent-critical-national-security-issue-in-the-history-of-all-time-had-14-days-to-execute/

this covers it but the tldr is trump has documents relating to the abuses of power by the "intel community" which he has been trying to get declassified and which were stored at mar-a-lago. They're scared of the amount of popular support trump has and are shutting down his ability to go after them

that's about it, what happens from here idk but probably trump is indicted, run through a kangaroo court and thrown in jail where he dies of suicide and the collapse of america accelerates

>2016: drumpf is going to jail
>2017: drumpf is going to jail
>2018: drumpf is going to jail
>2019: drumpf is going to jail
>2020: drumpf is going to jail
>2021: drumpf is going to jail
>2022: drumpf is going to jail < you are here
>2023: drumpf is goin-ACK!!!!

Repost this in all [it's over/drumpf is finished/le red hat/chud] threads
Make shills work overtime.

The President- the actual person who can designate classified/non Classified.

>These documents are too dangerous for A President to see

Send a bunch of low level goons with a history of leaks to find and pick up said documents.

Sounds reasonable.

Your impending doom awaits you traitors! Enjoy the ride.

Attached: 082998DF-CC08-43F3-8F30-DE266D2CF3B4.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

This. They never learn

Attached: 1E374C3F-8C41-4B92-8E31-B514EA3F8759.jpg (645x728, 79.99K)

There’s some gay clause I saw leftytards throwing around as “grounds for him to not be eligible to run”, who knows what those loons think now, they’re all schizo as fuck.

Oh no no no I thought we wuz winning chudbros?

Attached: 1660343990426.jpg (640x1440, 94.24K)

What I want to know is that Chris will go free while Trump goes to prison.

>drudge
fuck off christkike

the president doesn't do the classified/unclassified thing

as described here: theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/12/mar-a-lago-search-warrant-unsealed-the-most-urgent-critical-national-security-issue-in-the-history-of-all-time-had-14-days-to-execute/

it's entirely up to the unelected intelligence agencies to declassify the classified material that implicates the intelligence community in criminal behaviour, in other words its' not getting declassified

>warrant mentions nothing about nuclear anything
>warrant is just a blanket statement saying they could look anywhere for a anything
>days after and no official word from the FBI or DOJ that they have anything damming
>the only line the MSM has is to play telephone with itself with one WaPo article with no sources
This time for sure, right?

Attached: P1OkEgO.png (816x587, 116.08K)

Calling it now all the top secret boxes were just full of his spiciest tweets to troll the feds

Where are you getting this from? Don't tell me your asshole.