How many years is the twice-impeached disgraced former President looking at?

How many years is the twice-impeached disgraced former President looking at?

Attached: 1660301939509555.jpg (575x200, 21.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, for the Espionage stuff I can see the connective tissue of a conspiracy to sell modern nuclear breeder/warhead designs to the Saudis.

>The casual dismissal of the Kashoggi butchering
>The 2019 Saudi / Nuclear whistleblower report
>Trump pumping the Saudi golf league (LIV)
>The last LIV league match originally scheduled to occur at Trump's Miami course
>2 Billion sweet-heart "investment" given to Kushner
>Sudden reversal on 9/11 stance from 'the Saudis did it' to 'we'll never know'

There is something here, I think he sold modern tech to the Saudis to jumpstart their nuclear program to the Saudis could blow up Israel. The weird shit with the LIV Tournaments & the 2 Billion the Saudis gave Kushner for seemingly nothing are the most compelling stuff for me. The Whistleblower report could be nothing, I honestly don't know.

Here is the whistleblower doc:
>oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf

I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. Every time I post I will add an 'I hate the Saudis'. I want the House of Saud to be ground to dust and scattered to the winds.

Attached: images.png (191x264, 7.03K)

Is this guy in love with Trump or what? Every day it's a tweet about Trump, even when he's not on the news.

four, without a constitutional amendment.
if you can't see that you're willfully blind or a straight idiot.
whether or not that's a good thing or a (((good thing))) is another matter.

0 because the moment they try to arrest him every fed will become enemy #1 and he'll be freed by armed freedom fighters immediately

is this the jew guy who eats his own shit?

Maybe 10 or more. Basically life.

Donnie AppleSneed

just two more scandals!

Two more weeks

HEY LIL DONNIE I HEARD YOU GOT CAUGHT WITH ILLEGALLY KEEPING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS IN A CLOSET. I KEEP A BOX OF SHIT IN MY CLOSET. HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES LIL DONDON? YOU LIKE MY SHITBOX?

Copy pasta reply
Shill thread
Free herbs

Attached: 3C57A220-2005-4A89-8894-7DFFAD216D6F.png (606x716, 106.3K)

Just 2 more weeks and he will be in prison guys.
God this site has become cancer.

Ron Perlman is such an awkward fucking faggot it's unreal, even the autists on r9k have better social skills than he does white God bless their hearts.

You're still buying that retarded q shit?

>2016: drumpf is going to jail
>2017: drumpf is going to jail
>2018: drumpf is going to jail
>2019: drumpf is going to jail
>2020: drumpf is going to jail
>2021: drumpf is going to jail
>2022: drumpf is going to jail < you are here
>2023: drumpf is goin-ACK!!!!

at least 4 more years of presidency

The left is going to make Trump a fucking legend.
>Russian Spy
>Beats up Secret Service Agents
>Tax Evader
>Rapist
>Hitler's secret love child
>Bullet proof
>2 Scoops Enjoyer
>Nuclear Engineer
>Door Gunner on the Space Shuttle
>President of the United States
>Billionaire
>Real Estate Mogul
>X-Ray Vision
>3ft long talking cock

Looking at 4 more years starting 2025 thanks to biden & the democrats!
youtube.com/watch?v=wmLbhgGM_Cw&t

YO LIL DONNIE!

Attached: 1629401843705.png (800x1169, 989.31K)

honestly the best part is if he doesn't run in 2024 and we run based Florida man and actually win

Biden will surely pardon him like Ford did