Google deleting the Internet

youtu.be/bWbytHBp0zI

I know it's a jewtube link but this video is crazy . When you do a Google search and it says something like 6billion results or whatever. If you click to page 45 or 50 the results drop down to 200 results all MSM news articles. They are actively removing everything they don't like from Google searches. I know this is known but this is a good video that proves it.

Attached: 1660291358416912m.jpg (1024x1015, 94.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mail.rumormillnews.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop using google retard

The fact that most people still do is the issue. Googling something became the common parlance for web search for a reason. It could be prep for the company to go under.

I switched to Qwant and Brave. I use bing too sometimes.

Attached: FeeblePedophile.jpg (1920x3415, 2.45M)

Frog posters are shills.

There weren’t even 6 gorillion search results to begin with
Jewgle inflates the number to make it seem like they have these tentacles reaching all across the internet
In reality, private domains are dying, it’s all link to tech monopoly sites. The only way you’d get 6 gorillion search results for a query would be if you’d include shitter, instagroom etc
The title is accurate, but the 6 gorillion doesn’t imply deletion, the deleting happens gradually, the inflated number has a different purpose as stated above
Killing a jewgle employee a day keeps the technocancer at bay

I use duckduckgo but this video is pretty unbelievable and hard for people who defend big tech to argue with. Where are the other billions of results. Why does Jan 6th one of the most talked about events have only 400 search results on Google all MSM?

It's alright fren I forgive you

Attached: 1660248484000170.jpg (820x500, 89.79K)

Oh look, they’re just letting the thread die, how convenient for ((them))

Attached: DADE831E-2D8F-48C6-9367-08DDD4676527.jpg (778x1024, 88.87K)

Trying to slide
Not on my watch

Attached: 1641519880389.jpg (640x640, 65.51K)

Jannies will ban me but I don’t care, off topic boomp to get useful input from anons

Attached: IMG_1207.jpg (480x309, 48.37K)

Ignore name, this thread legit, that’s why its getting slid

Attached: IMG_0044.jpg (640x780, 155.98K)

Get ready for the shills

Attached: 20072019-75B7-4C06-83B1-0DD9E2E13B4E.jpg (945x822, 123.2K)

Coombait.jpg

Attached: IMG_1360.jpg (975x1024, 160.78K)

I wonder if glowies have their own extension like . tor, a private internet maybe?

Attached: 1651293482718.jpg (1024x819, 137.6K)

Post better alternatives. Yandex.

Yandex.com only shows 25 pages for pancakes. Half of googles results.

I feel bad for anyone not redpilled 20 years ago; so much has vanished off t'interwebs. But at least it isn't completely scrubbed. Crazy that old af sites like this are still going:
mail.rumormillnews.com/

Fedophiles can just discuss everything through private digital means. For them it’s private, its only us getting all our data and comma stolen by glowniggers
>inb4 but muhh china and russia can steal their data!
There already is a world gov and there has been for quite some time
>inb4 meds
All the world’s a stage, not my problem if you want to believe the theatrics because your cognitive dissonance is too strong for you to handle
It’s all orchestrated, the ones saying “nahh the elites are just bumbling idiots” glow so bright terry would run them over in his car
They are ALL CONNECTED and yet somehow I’m to believe that’s a coincidence? Yeah sure brother, back to sleep, everything is fine
Btw it’s all kikes, kikes own the us, eu, china and russia, but only the us has kikes expose themselves as the rulers while labeling it antisemitic to call it out
Eu, russia, china are all covertly controlled by kikes
>inb4 schizo
Learn to read and use google, nigger, it’s not even a secret, stop being afraid of being controversial, name them any chance you get
We’re ruled over by a global cult of pedo satan worshippers, that simple

I think the feds would have their own encrypted servers. Or does the Cia still use Amazon servers?

Ddg is also compromised

Hey Romania user, i have 2k euro, do you know any Quick 2x?