Its over Drumpftards

An FBI search warrant shows Donald Trump is under criminal investigation for espionage and obstruction of justice, which is potentially punishable by imprisonment.

Attached: 1660332668010124.png (592x554, 59.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2
odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spread the word.
Down with the Deep State. Remember, REMEMBER, this 5th of November.

Yeah, for the Espionage stuff I can see the connective tissue of a conspiracy to sell modern nuclear breeder/warhead designs to the Saudis.

>The casual dismissal of the Kashoggi butchering
>The 2019 Saudi / Nuclear whistleblower report
>Trump pumping the Saudi golf league (LIV)
>The last LIV league match originally scheduled to occur at Trump's Miami course
>2 Billion sweet-heart "investment" given to Kushner
>Sudden reversal on 9/11 stance from 'the Saudis did it' to 'we'll never know'

There is something here, I think he sold modern tech to the Saudis to jumpstart their nuclear program to the Saudis could blow up Israel. The weird shit with the LIV Tournaments & the 2 Billion the Saudis gave Kushner for seemingly nothing are the most compelling stuff for me. The Whistleblower report could be nothing, I honestly don't know.

Here is the whistleblower doc:
>oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf

I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. Every time I post I will add an 'I hate the Saudis'. I want the House of Saud to be ground to dust and scattered to the winds.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (600x599, 42.42K)

>Trump goes to jail
>DeSantis runs for president
>MAGAts write-in Trump en masse thinking it will free him from jail
>GOP vote split
>Biden wins re-election and rings in his second term with a delicious ice cream cone

Yum.

Attached: 55ccce72371d222e008bf976.jpg (3515x2636, 1.04M)

>US president is a spy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQGQYYHJHU

enjoy the inflation and gas prices when they both go higher the next 6 years cuz u like 50 year corrupt officals to be in power cuz u couldnt handle the tweeter bantz

>implying the other side of the coin is any better

>2016: drumpf is going to jail
>2017: drumpf is going to jail
>2018: drumpf is going to jail
>2019: drumpf is going to jail
>2020: drumpf is going to jail
>2021: drumpf is going to jail
>2022: drumpf is going to jail < you are here
>2023: drumpf is goin-ACK!!!!

In terms of the economy objectively yes.

Nothing will happen even if/when he admits to every charge. Rich political types walk.

They're fucking petrified after this latest fuck up.
It's so satisfying to watch.

JIDF running damage control

Attached: kushnershill Espionage 2.png (1818x1850, 621.53K)

>They're fucking petrified
Gonna stop you right there. None of your investigations or accusations against Trump have ever panned out. I’d bet dollars to free Pfizer donuts you sat your fat ass down and eagerly watched the Mueller report lmao and here you are doing the same thing years later because you never learned.

Weeks?

Looking like two.

>here's how to inject dopamine into the idiot followers for another nothing-bruger Friday
>the tweet
>the article
>the post
also
>espionage
>obstruction of justice
>imprisonment
been literally saying this since "She'd be in jail" statement.
>PoliticoEurope
Why would we care? we can barely voot for anyone not ZOGGED here. Case in point, Finnish PM, niao

hes a jesuit. donald trumps probably not even his real name. hes an actor. they are all actors. he is also part of the second beast system, its unlikely any harm will come to him considering his q preperations. the second beast is defeating the first. its not reversiable anymore. we are just going through the motions now.

jesus is real, the way lucifer is going to decieve the world is "defeating" the jews and ushering in what appears to be a golden age. masons and jews are the first beast of revelation. the second beast system is q, trump, the reset, illuminati, templars, and pseudo christians. they will say jesus was what is called an ascended master like st germaine, who is a figure who appeared in many lives throughout hidtory. st germaine is actually lucifer.

here is litteral proof of christ for anyone who wants it. read the bible afterwords.

shroud of turin
youtube.com/watch?v=LLnCIp3OVmE&ab_channel=JesusIsLordGames

proof satan runs the world from both sides, both dark and "light". freemasons, jews, illuminati, nazis and government white hats, black hats and grey hats are all comtrolled satanic opposition. this includes trump and q and the coming financial reset.

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/the-root-of-all-evil:2

odysee.com/the-cult-of-kek:88d5126bee1d7109c8c9128216b1af5fef5cf576?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-history:b

odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/an-inconvenient-reality:8

MARK OF TH BEAST
odysee.com/@probablyalexandra:6/what-is-the-mark-of-the-beast:8?lid=cec6fdb7967c267ad791ff8126cbb8c5fa62bebf

all the different aliens are fallen angels and weve been in contact performing rituals for at least a century
youtu.be/GUpzzeYbzCc

i highly reccomend all of alexandras videos. remember, if you seek god and pray, and search with all your heart and soul, you WILL find god and christ. you have to make the first move.

Attached: qthe2.png (1259x741, 160.39K)

>DeSantis runs for president
gonna be hard for him to do that while ALSO being in prison

Glad someone else caught it. I hate these fucking shills.

>sat your fat ass down and eagerly watched
aside from the 2020 jogger riots and the jan 6 snafu, most of the time burgers are sitting down. what else is new? the WH should've been burned 4 times since 2019, at least.

2 weeks to go

former trump supporter here. ngl it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. seriously though we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

>BREAKING
>nothing's actually going to break
why they do this?

>Saudis could blow up Israel.
lmao, they're literally crypto kikes and have been kvetching about Iran just as much as Israel and stated they wanted the ability to go nuclear to counteract them. They're practically indistinguishable from Israel now.