Brit/pol/ - outdoor activities edition

>Women warned not to use vaginal discharge as perfume after 'vabbing' trend explodes
dailystar.co.uk/love-sex/women-warned-not-use-vaginal-27714412

>Man insulted Islam and got stabbed.
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-62524833

>Pensioner who molested horse forced to do unpaid work for McDonald's sex attack
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/pensioner-who-molested-horse-forced-27727486

>Grand Tour star James May hospitalised after crashing into wall at 75mph as challenge goes horribly wrong
thesun.co.uk/tv/19497056/grand-tour-james-may-hospitalised-crashing-car/

Attached: fulham-302165038.jpg (1500x1000, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience
www-mamamia-com-au.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.mamamia.com.au/pissforequality/amp/?amp_gsa=1&_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw==#amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=16603432554488&referrer=https://www.google.com&share=https://www.mamamia.com.au/pissforequality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hope josh dies this millisecond

I was just copying old posts from the archive tbqhwyl

>>Women warned not to use vaginal discharge as perfume after 'vabbing' trend explodes
fascism
simple as

Attached: file.png (1500x500, 399.13K)

Good evening, brit/pol/!

Attached: tonight's BAME news.png (697x583, 433.48K)

>>Women warned not to use vaginal discharge as perfume after 'vabbing' trend explodes

use male ejaculate instead?

eau d'yourmotha

my london with a ukraine flag in a heart.
this looks great propagandamedia

I feel like i'm back at college again
confronted with female sexuality and having no framework to cope with it so catching terminal autism

eau d'colon.

I liked the one where they were trolled into pissing themselves

Call me ghey but:
I don't actually like the smell of fanny

tad antisemitic

Wait I missed this one.
Link me.

>Women warned not to use vaginal discharge as perfume after 'vabbing' trend explodes
>Bacteria on women's fingers can lead pelvic inflammatory disease, where the bugs spread from the cervix to organs higher up, Dr Dimitriadi said.
>This can lead to scarring in the fallopian tubes, making it difficult for fertilised eggs to reach the womb.

this doesn't make sense why is vabbing the problem here

I don't know it either but many women are daft.

its not supposed to smell or taste of anything, its supposed to be neutral if clean

lmao why are they acting like women don't stick their fingers up there on the daily, amongst other things

sounds like a fake trend they're gonna attribute to a drop in fertility which actually resulted from the vax

I used to like sex when I had an itchy dick
The pleasure of scratching an itch multiplied by having an orgasm was most agreeable

>>Women warned not to use vaginal discharge as perfume after 'vaxxing' trend explodes

?
IDK but its weird

Piss for equality

Attached: pee2.jpg (626x663, 44.32K)

you ever done one of those spikey poos when your bum is itchy?
10/10

no incel word diarrhea itt. Thanks.

Virgin detected
You've never been near a wet fanny

Eh I preferred boobsforbieber and cutforbieber

chelsea cunts

Lol at spikey poos

you fuck diseased / unclean women mate

Its not, its just so a tabloid shitrag can write about minges for cheap ckicks.

>its not supposed to smell or taste of anything, its supposed to be neutral if clean
depends on the person.
people are all slightly different
obviously its not rancid though - that's an issue.

gemma looks thin there.

>The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

>In the 'Large Area Coverage Trials', the MoD describes how between 1961 and 1968 more than a million people along the south coast of England, from Torquay to the New Forest, were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii , which mimics anthrax.

>These releases came from a military ship, the Icewhale, anchored off the Dorset coast, which sprayed the micro-organisms in a five to 10-mile radius.

>Some families in areas which bore the brunt of the secret tests are convinced the experiments have led to their children suffering birth defects, physical handicaps and learning difficulties.

theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

Attached: file.png (500x211, 109.8K)

#pissforequality

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-232607_Brave.jpg (1080x341, 108.12K)

>more than a million people along the south coast of England, from Torquay to the New Forest, were exposed to bacteria including e.coli and bacillus globigii
explains soufern cunts

>bacteria including e.coli

aspartame is made from e.coli shit.

Ahhahaha
You've just outed yourself as a virgin incel
Fanny has a certain smell and if you ever had a long term sexual relationship you would know that

>suffering birth defects, physical handicaps and learning difficulties.
Uhhhh no that’s just the result of southwestern incest.

yeah it depends on the person, thats what I'm saying
if it smells anything but neutral there's an issue
either lack of hygiene, bad diet, on her period or about to be, or she's got some kind of disease
maybe it can be a little bit sweet, but not much, and thats absolute best scenario

>Fanny has a certain smell

You can smell it in a room after.

Same. Love saving joshposts cause it's always guaranteed confusion and seethe when posted on other boards.
Also, you've never had sex

>diarrhea
*diarrhoea

Attached: 1591465026933.jpg (645x773, 48.71K)

www-mamamia-com-au.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.mamamia.com.au/pissforequality/amp/?amp_gsa=1&_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw==#amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=16603432554488&referrer=https://www.google.com&share=https://www.mamamia.com.au/pissforequality/

Just skimmed this cope piece, they directly blame 4chuds

You can, esp if you put a pair of her scuds over the spout of a boiling kettle.