Things won't be the same in this country by Monday bros

Its really about to happen isnt it?

Attached: ff.jpg (680x440, 88.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, for the Espionage stuff I can see the connective tissue of a conspiracy to sell modern nuclear breeder/warhead designs to the Saudis.

>The casual dismissal of the Kashoggi butchering
>The 2019 Saudi / Nuclear whistleblower report
>Trump pumping the Saudi golf league (LIV)
>The last LIV league match originally scheduled to occur at Trump's Miami course
>2 Billion sweet-heart "investment" given to Kushner
>Sudden reversal on 9/11 stance from 'the Saudis did it' to 'we'll never know'

There is something here, I think he sold modern tech to the Saudis to jumpstart their nuclear program to the Saudis could blow up Israel. The weird shit with the LIV Tournaments & the 2 Billion the Saudis gave Kushner for seemingly nothing are the most compelling stuff for me. The Whistleblower report could be nothing, I honestly don't know.

Here is the whistleblower doc:
>oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf

I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. Every time I post I will add an 'I hate the Saudis'. I want the House of Saud to be ground to dust and scattered to the winds.

Attached: 2138143_someape_peepo.png (416x312, 10.55K)

Ya im not reading all the gay stuff, its not true and the source? Me I said it

It's bad either way

if Trump walks the FBI is ruined forever. They threw a Hail Mary and Drumpf still got away. Shows it was a pure political attack

If trump gets convicted it's gonna cause a shitstorm of epic proportions

the USA is truly on the brink

Nothing will happen. Trump will go
To PRISON because Biden is not a gigantic pussy. Trump and his supporters are white retards that WILL go extinct. Every day, more and more nonwhites are flooding the country. Being born. Getting jobs that whites once held. It will happen and I can’t wait til that orange piece of shit is hanging from a noose

trump is not our friend

No, nothing ever happens.

Kek you don't really believe this do you user?

so you and the boys blow up a power station, cutting the power to a million americans
no interent. no airconditioning
a posse of a hundred civilians comes after you. they are carpenters, teachers, dentists, auto mechanics. they are heavily armed
they don't mind beating up your friends and family to get information on your whereabouts
you're caught, dirty, a 100 pounds lighter, covered in sunburn and poison ivy rash.
before they hang you, you pee your pants and cry, calling for your mom

Witnessed.

Attached: 1658623054469270.jpg (641x355, 103.73K)

not before we find every janny and put them down

Probably, idk. I’m just waiting till the shooting starts desu

How would they know it's you?

Attached: 1660172133002398.jpg (960x860, 90.69K)

Its happening

sounds like utter horseshit

Kek fat loser boomers are going to peacefully assemble in Daddy Government designated protest zones and then go to Applebees to congratulate themselves on the great blow they just struck for liberty together like Drumpf gets his shit pushed in. Nothing ever happens. Even January 6th was a shitshow where only magatards somehow ended up dying (mostly due to heart attacks from being fat faggoty pieces of boomer shit). Who gives a fuck about Zion Don? Go fuck yourself with a knife.

2 more weeks and Trump is in jail, comrades in control, trust the plan.

Who cares about zion don. It is all theater

Attached: trump AMERICA FIRST.webm (480x848, 1.86M)

Attached: IMG_20220812_182237_055.jpg (1280x792, 155.77K)

Attached: IMG_20220812_182456_720.jpg (1242x939, 164.43K)

Yawn. Heard this a million times.