How come we don't have genetically engineered wolf girls yet? What policies should we apply to achieve this goal?

How come we don't have genetically engineered wolf girls yet? What policies should we apply to achieve this goal?

Attached: 1660264834132714.jpg (4096x4096, 1.15M)

> no lithe, hairy, murderous, goth, demon wolfgirl

Why even live?

She looks like she sucks human knotts

fuck off retarded trannie

Cause jews enjoy your pain of dying alone with no wolf Gf

Mad, leaf?

Attached: 1660180385902340.png (273x220, 70.87K)

im med

Attached: __imaizumi_kagerou_touhou_drawn_by_cube85__14e4bada1e786d7410da7a9124fd8fd0.png (2000x2578, 2.11M)

The fuck is that shit.

I’ve bought so much Loona merch I feel sick to my stomach bros

Now you either commission a shitton of art of her or learn how to draw.

Fuck off deamon.

A furry bro on my discord pre-emptively drew me one, and I’m still waiting on my $200 merch order (in addition to the hundreds I’ve already spent) and my autographed pics from the voice actor. Why am I like this? I literally got pussy (human) last weekend.

Attached: 5F23DDF2-7D40-45A6-BDBF-4CAD80D37A6F.jpg (3024x4032, 1.17M)

100% agreed, based Loona enjoyer.

Attached: loonaboop.jpg (1024x1022, 83.5K)

Don't advertise the project with second year animation school art taken straight from some hallway gallery in Toronto for starters. Azn genes only no diaspora and especially no French..

>simping over a mediocre character from a shitty mutt show

Disgusting demon worshipers.

I don't like that queer web-toon zoomer stuff, but I sure like what I like.

Attached: 1654065062835.jpg (882x1024, 74.67K)

I don't really get this Japanese obsession over humans with just ears or a tail. Go full furry or full human, your choice, not that indecisive shit.

Can i ask one question ?

kagerou touhou

absolute state of pol. I bet half the furry posters here consider themselves "right wing". The west truly is doomed. I wonder if it ever crosses your twisted minds how depraved and disgusting you have become. May allah incinerate you faggots

Attached: F0048E1A-4CB7-4CE9-9F2D-56199CF3025F.jpg (468x266, 40.33K)

>I don't like that queer web-toon zoomer stuff
>>posts queer web-toon zoomer stuff and says he likes it

How come you haven't necked yourself yet?

>russian foxwife poster hasn't showed up yet

worried

Just fuck her and move on lol.

Full furry is gross, full human is bland.
The ears and possible tail are just enough to add a bit of taste, like a spoon of sugar in a cup of tea.
Felix is also has just enough gay to tickle my fancy without being a complete turn off.

I wrote that I didn't like THAT queer web-toon zoomer stuff, nothing about my queer japonese weeb nonsense, go die for Klaus Ivan

Fuck that faggot I hope he died

Why

kidnapped by FSB for actually making progress in his basement CRISPR experiments

based

Attached: Et0Ouq6WYAADcF5.jpg (2480x3508, 1.39M)

I have decided that I do not like the tail

Quick reminder to everyone in this thread:
Wanting to fuck anthro girls doesn't make you a furry.
Wanting to BE an anthro critter DOES make you a furry.
That is all. Remember that stating this fact makes furfags VERY angry.

Because posting a furry picture under this flag automatically gives you a 30 day ban for """"ban evasion"""
Afaik he is not even russian and just uses russian vpn

You dont answered so i just ask, why, WHY ? You jerk off on deamons, DEAMONS !!! who want kill you, fool you, take away your identity from you and take you into damnation ? Like, WHY ? Im PERSONALY sure you know place furafinity, yes , im sure you been there, degenerat. When you look on some more or less famose arist, you can find ALLWAYS !! sad imitations with horns, bat wings, red eyes or blood. Like, WTF ? Do you even understand, you all drag all of us and our future into HELL ? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ALL NORMAIZE DEGENERACY LIKE TRANNIES ?
>>DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTEND ?!?!?

Attached: 1647968679617.jpg (720x720, 24.13K)