IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

INDIAN CEO TO MOVE GOOGLE TO INDIA!!!

Attached: 1646693361933.png (646x689, 270.75K)

i'm totally fine with that

Learn to code in Bombay.

Google will be exposed as a CIA asset if they try to do that. Wouldn’t be surprised if prajeet gets suicided.

POO IN THE STREETS!!! THERE IS POO IN THE STREETS!!!

>ariel zilber

Attached: XL0pL2J.jpg (750x543, 176.66K)

I remember the Internet when it was a White Man's world.
But all good things must come to an end.

>poo in the streets

Oh God no not Google.

San Francisco v Mumbai, which has less shit in the streets?

Okay that's fine. Google is barely functional as is and the only useful feature they have right now is Google Maps. Their cloud service is not competitive compared to AWS. They basically destroyed their company overnight with poo people.

>Blood on the streets
They all got hemorrhoids?

This and most of all google products are shit and second or 3rd best.

oh you

I use Yandex for pics because it is 100 times better than Jewgle , so i can make it my default engine.

Imagine if all Indians got their H1Bs revoked and they get deported.

Tech companies in the USA will be fucking empty and I welcome that.

A tip for the young. They always tell you to work hardest before they fire you anyway.

Blood AND poo on the streets? Heckin based and comfypilled

Is he going to remove the woke or the evil white man?

Attached: pepe_magnify.png (657x527, 159.64K)

>Google will be exposed as a CIA asset

the internet was invented by spooks for spooks. its one big giant surveilence network. always was. always will be. there is nothing to 'expose' about google. all you can do is remind people of what everyone with a brain has always known.

damn...google shilled for biden 24/7 and censored anti biden stories..... guess suddenly they dont like their "biden boom" what happened? lmao

More productive most likely, plus then resources can be properly used on important roles instead of poo people projects which is simply make-work.

Every good thing is discovered and created by Whites. The problems start when we don’t keep it for ourselves and let bastards in on it. It won’t end until we’re universally united against the other races.

can't argue with those quads

Attached: 1523928383462.jpg (411x467, 43.74K)

It was never white

Based

Cope shart. You stole this site from a literal chink. Your entire history is of stealing subhuman semenskinned neegger

SAAR
DO NOT REDEEM GOOGLE

cпacибo зa cмeх

Attached: 1548801446475.jpg (400x386, 24.8K)

>Every good thing is discovered and created by Whites. The problems start when we don’t keep it for ourselves and let bastards in on it. It won’t end until we’re universally united against the other races.

Pretty much this. We have spread civilisation and discoveries around the world and this is our pay. When we are extinct so will be the human race and im fine with that. Or do you think the poops and the niggers and the chinks can go into space without our discoveries?

Ironically
"In the grim DARKNESS of the far future......

Every company with poos promoted near the top suddenly have a massive influx of other poos in leadership positions and many are then ruined by outsourcing or moving the operation offshore. Why does everyone in USA ignore this?
Captcha P00T0J

How's all that globohomo working out for ya?

Attached: based indian.jpg (1200x1600, 298.17K)

THE PARASITE SELECTS A NEW HOST

LEAVING A WITHERED HUSK

TWO BELLS TOLL

Attached: parallels in art.jpg (3200x1653, 1.86M)

>pajeet gets in management
>fires everyone and replaces with pajeets

Nigga we warned you about Brahmin nepotism

Checked and yes Maps is a great service, gmail is good as a dirty handshake for shady services, Youtube is still good if you have ad block.
their business model relay on being the default search and browser for technological impaired people which is a finite market that slowly decline.
how long will they last?

Attached: 1603927979852.gif (800x528, 2.89M)