Politics

Democracy is toxic and causes left-right wing divisions. The politicians disregard the laws of God and implement man-made laws. As a result of this, good practises are made unlawful and evil practises are made lawful. I invite you to revert to Islam and to stop referring legislation to the false gods.

Allah says in The Qur'an:

{ أَلَمۡ تَرَ إِلَى ٱلَّذِينَ يَزۡعُمُونَ أَنَّهُمۡ ءَامَنُواْ بِمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيۡكَ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ مِن قَبۡلِكَ يُرِيدُونَ أَن يَتَحَاكَمُوٓاْ إِلَى ٱلطَّٰغُوتِ وَقَدۡ أُمِرُوٓاْ أَن يَكۡفُرُواْ بِهِۦۖ وَيُرِيدُ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنُ أَن يُضِلَّهُمۡ ضَلَٰلَۢا بَعِيدٗا }

Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray.
-4:60

Attached: Islam.jpg (726x469, 16.92K)

I will answer questions that are asked with sincerity and good manners

Allah can lick my taint while I bust a nut.

Attached: R (3).jpg (1020x799, 107.21K)

Attached: islam piggy.jpg (386x275, 23.71K)

Why did poohamed make his child bride clean up his semen stains?
pakistanis are low caste converts
you will never be arab

Attached: file.png (874x298, 71.67K)

first class fight to any muslim country of your choosing
It's haram to live in the west
in the land of kufr
pack up lad

Attached: file.png (1024x677, 689.63K)

I slam
You slam
We all slam
For Islam

I will only answer questions that are asked with sincerity and good manners.

Fuck the kuffars in the comments section. Islam will dominate the world like a Chad conqueror and these pussies and their children will become degenerate trannies. Every mannon earth knows christcukery is a joke of a religion. Book says don't do X? Let's exactly do X because Christ died for our sins so muh anything is legal and permissible. Bullshit religion. Has no moral values AT ALL. Their only value is cowardice.

Attached: 1656780141036.jpg (1024x663, 121.17K)

ISLAM IS FOR ALL RACES. ANYONE CAN BECOME A MUSLIM. WHITE, BLACK OR BROWN.

>laws of God
>man-made laws
these are the same thing

{ قُلۡ هَلۡ مِن شُرَكَآئِكُم مَّن يَهۡدِيٓ إِلَى ٱلۡحَقِّۚ قُلِ ٱللَّهُ يَهۡدِي لِلۡحَقِّۗ أَفَمَن يَهۡدِيٓ إِلَى ٱلۡحَقِّ أَحَقُّ أَن يُتَّبَعَ أَمَّن لَّا يَهِدِّيٓ إِلَّآ أَن يُهۡدَىٰۖ فَمَا لَكُمۡ كَيۡفَ تَحۡكُمُونَ }
[Surah Yûnus: 35]

Sahih International:
Say, "Are there of your 'partners' any who guides to the truth?" Say, " Allah guides to the truth. So is He who guides to the truth more worthy to be followed or he who guides not unless he is guided? Then what is [wrong] with you - how do you judge?"

The youth are waking up from islam
how many people do you know that pray 5 a day?
islam will die this century in the first world

Doubt. The Mosques are packed out and are often needing extensions built. Of course there are some hypocrites amongst us, but Islam will never die.

If I could snap my fingers and turn every Muslim to dust I would do it in a heart beat.
>t. atheist.

Attached: mfw.gif (320x240, 913.42K)

>Meanwhile in the Islamic Middle East which you fled from (you’re a faggot)

Attached: 59D6D26F-366F-4D89-A897-DB78E0F0FBE2.jpg (1280x960, 412.38K)

Fled from? I was born here. I'm white. Mom is English, Dad is half Irish/half English.

China is right about muslims

Now that is just fucking pathetic. Let me guess you were a loser who didn't get laid so you turned to Islam and now you're a loser who still fails with women and has a patchy pube beard

{ زُيِّنَ لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ ٱلۡحَيَوٰةُ ٱلدُّنۡيَا وَيَسۡخَرُونَ مِنَ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْۘ وَٱلَّذِينَ ٱتَّقَوۡاْ فَوۡقَهُمۡ يَوۡمَ ٱلۡقِيَٰمَةِۗ وَٱللَّهُ يَرۡزُقُ مَن يَشَآءُ بِغَيۡرِ حِسَابٖ }
[Surah Al-Baqarah: 212]

Beautified for those who disbelieve is the life of this world, and they ridicule those who believe. But those who fear Allah are above them on the Day of Resurrection. And Allah gives provision to whom He wills without account.

now i know you're an internet larper that doesn't go mosque
there are no more than 30 per mosque for prayer
jummah is the only salah people go to
i'm gonna marry muslim even though i'm kafir but islam is cringe

white muslims aren't accepted
we always clown them
we don't want you bro

Larper? And no Muslim woman would marry a kafir. Does she even pray? And we are not in need of a lot of numbers. Even if there are only 10,000 of us left remaining on the earth. Islam is here to stay, with Allah's permission!

"We"? You just said you are a kafir. Clown.

literally the most disgusting religion
>Profit Moey was a PAEDOPHILE CUNT$
islam is for wanna be jews

Attached: moeys birth.jpg (806x511, 47.28K)