ANTIVAX HATE THREAD

When do the antivax switch from seething to copium bros

>Be an antivax
>Bring back virtually eliminated viruses
>Prolong COVID by being an agar plate so it can freely mutate and transmit
>Put the welfare of the immunecomprimsed at risk who can't get vaxed.

3 years later even the bogs died by not getting vaxed just flick the switch accept you schizos are wrong. You don't have to be a tucker droidika forever...

Attached: 1656523463860.jpg (1939x1294, 565.67K)

Fuck you die slow motherfucker, my .44 make sure all your kids won't grow.

Attached: 1658194834822328.png (636x603, 550.48K)

Ok Pfizer shill. Go back to twitter and rant about capitalism while pharma joos are drinking champagne on a yacht and laughing about a mild flu

It was always just a cold, you schizo. You forever weakened your immune system against colds. And you can NEVER recover. You've also damaged your heart, and you can NEVER recover. Don't believe me? Go to your doctor and request a d-dimer test. You won't because you're a fucking coward. Feel free to seethe, cope, and dilate in response. I'm leaving this thread so I shan't be reading it.

>Implement rake

Attached: 1657564389894.jpg (1500x1500, 439.52K)

you’d think they’d realize by now that just taking the shit we make and superimposing their retardation over it doesn’t work whatsoever and just makes them look even more stupid anyway sage

An entire planet full of groups of people who hate each other yet unanamously agree COVID is real. Maybe leave the tuckerbox and McDonald's once in a while and view reality?

Attached: 1648996137915.jpg (960x1010, 131.71K)

Proudly unvaxed and I hope I kill 100 of you faggots with my mutant strains

This
/thread

It isn’t about the antivaxxers it’s about the partially unvaccinated. Fauci said it two weeks ago - if you aren’t up to date you might as well be unvaccinated.

How does it feel knowing my unvaxed ass has all the same freedoms as you and you got vaxed FOR NOTHING. You fucking sell outs. I hope you all fucking die which seems to only be happening to Vax max fags HA HA HA

Not true. Covid isn’t real. The test is a lie.
It uses a threshold cycle that is retarded and it only checks for coronavirus general not “covid”

Imagine injecting yourself with mrna therapy, when you could just eat the horse paste.

I got over covid in 8 hours, and only got it once. All the vaxxfags I know have had it multiple times "but it would be so much worse without the jab!"

Attached: 121917_9ccb_dn91qpc8nw.jpeg.jpg (1024x454, 118.37K)

It's not hate, It's jealousy.

its a bit shilly tonight, bust out the holohoax stuff and gore, they aren't allowed to post in threads questioning the holocaust lest too many people see it and the gore chases them away

Attached: 1655001372013.jpg (652x844, 103.64K)

>kangaroo behaves like a bootlicking faggot
Many such cases

Attached: 20A04449-38F5-4BE3-918A-6B7DCA2598DD.gif (425x301, 98.91K)

And they all agreed the sun revolves around the Earth.

> New York detects vaccine-derived polio cases
>antivax did it

user, I….

Attached: 7itityufg.jpg (1885x1414, 207.41K)

bait read, no reply.

A fucking Adern loving kiwi cunt. People like you have made nz into the biggest joke. When the only people remaining are brainlets like you, then nz will be a second world/third world shithole

>immunecomprimsed at risk who can't get vaxed.
That would be me but I still never believed covid was ever real in the first place since there was never any proof that there was some new horror movie sci-fi virus. And I get it you want to trash talk others to make yourself feel bigger using govt lies and nonsense because you don't care about truth you care what's trendy and are no better than some bullies toady. You have a lot of growing up to do....if you live that long. Who knows what this mystery vaccine really even does for sure.

Attached: 1596823742843.jpg (636x773, 46.56K)

>Vaxers aren't dying
>Anti-Vax aren't dying
Glad I got that placebo shot from the big pharma company. This will end capitalism for sure. We win Troon bros.

>Troon bros
I kek'd

Attached: chaos_laugh.jpg (800x500, 52.93K)

Did he actually ritually sacrifice her?
I always thought he was just a pedo and got scared so killed her. Never saw the image before. We should spread this, but meme it and say he was white and the black man was falsely accused. It will spread in nig circles like Monkeypox through a Belgium piss drinking gay club.

fun fact: he did falsely accuse the 2 black janitors at the factory but as allegedly racist as the townsfolk were, they knew he was lying