TRUMP ADMITS TO HAVING NUCLEAR DOCS

donaldjtrump.com/news/news-nnj9fypacy0

>President Barack Hussein Obama kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified. How many of them pertained to nuclear? Word is, lots!

LMAOOO IT'S REAL

Attached: 3000.jpg (1020x676, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf
donaldjtrump.com/news/news-nnj9fypacy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why in the name of fuck would you ever release this statement? Where is Trump's lawyer?

Yeah, for the Espionage stuff I can see the connective tissue of a conspiracy to sell modern nuclear breeder/warhead designs to the Saudis.

>The casual dismissal of the Kashoggi butchering
>The 2019 Saudi / Nuclear whistleblower report
>Trump pumping the Saudi golf league (LIV)
>The last LIV league match originally scheduled to occur at Trump's Miami course
>2 Billion sweet-heart "investment" given to Kushner
>Sudden reversal on 9/11 stance from 'the Saudis did it' to 'we'll never know'

There is something here, I think he sold modern tech to the Saudis to jumpstart their nuclear program to the Saudis could blow up Israel. The weird shit with the LIV Tournaments & the 2 Billion the Saudis gave Kushner for seemingly nothing are the most compelling stuff for me. The Whistleblower report could be nothing, I honestly don't know.

Here is the whistleblower doc:
>oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf

I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. Every time I post I will add an 'I hate the Saudis'. I want the House of Saud to be ground to dust and scattered to the winds.

Attached: 1580912376142.png (1187x1175, 174.31K)

Obama isn't being investigated, Trump is. "Yeah I did it but he did it too" is not a good argument when you're facing being charged with a capital offense.

This isn't admitting anything. He doesn't say 'too' or 'also'

>hating the players and not the game
step it up newfag

trumptards can't even cope fast enough to keep up with this lmao

By saying this Trump confirms that he DID in fact have nuclear docs on him, he's literally self snitching

What are you talking about user, all he said was Obama had nuclear docs, never said he had them.

cope

Calling Biden senile is the biggest gaslighting cope these Trumptards did

>Yeah I did it but he did it too
Everyone is supposed to be equal to the law, you massive retard.

Based pedes, is it over? But.... it can't be. I still never had sex...

Attached: 1647637523475.png (190x200, 15K)

>gets proven wrong
>C-cope
Kek, this is just sad man, if you're gonna shill at least have a comeback

What happens when it turns out he was trying to sell to Israel? Will we all just stuff our ears and deny it ever happening?

>shill
it's literally trumps own website lmao

Trump jail arc will be hilarious, salty trumpnigger tears will be delicious

These trump jannies are sweeping at maximum speed

>donaldjtrump.com/news/news-nnj9fypacy0
You know guys, if you visit from Russian IP, everything is blank, there is no text, no menu, even no logo.

But the donation and shop are still there.

First of all, it's not admitting he had them.
Second of all, why was Obama allowed to keep secret documents, but Trump is raided for it?

can we get a cope "you are here" image going
the amount of retarded defenses i've seen prop up on here are hilarious

my favorite has to be "why didn't biden notice missing nuclear documents for 2 years"

>I-I'm not a shill because I linked his own website even though I completely lied about what it said
At this point I'd just stop reply if I were you, unless you like being embarrassed or something

Kek. Rollan to see this happen.

Attached: OoooOOOooo.jpg (474x248, 16.06K)

trying to fix the mess your baby made?

Not really, he is just saying the FBI and the DOJ are political entities that doesn't investigate the communist jew nigger obongo, but they do investigate the inocent non-nuclear keeper Trump.

>word is, lots!
Word from who? The old lady that makes his grilled cheese?

Attached: D08EF126-DAA8-4A0F-93AA-0DDDB9D19352.jpg (600x529, 38.96K)

check this

holy shit are you illiterate or something
let me break it down for you

"wahh why are you going after me for nuclear documents when obama had them!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

his lawyer is shitting his pants right now

Leftists have nothing without lies

That's what he wanted to say but he inadvertently snitched on himself

Aren't nukes fake?

If I change flags, does the user ID change?

No

Possibly.

Children. All of you. It's like talking to children.

Like other user said - literally no where in that post does he admit to having said documents.

Calling out a cop on ignoring someone who blew passed them at 115 MPH is not an admission of speeding.

Somehow pointing out another's guilt becomes an admission of guilt.

>trump commits crime
>conservacucks: "hey! look over there! isn't that random, unrelated bs i just made up a lot more interesting?"
every goddamn time.

>unrelated
>Literally the exact crime they are accusing Trump of

non-burgers aren't as retarded as you and can see he's obv a russian shill

Legit kek

>N-no you're illiterate, not me
>Let me quote something that isn't even said or hinted at
I was going to make a post saying you had the reading comprehension of a toddler, but that would be wrong because even a toddler would see that trump never stated he had nuclear docs in that post, he only states that Obama had "lots". Never mentioned himself having nuclear docs at all. I'm bored with this conversation since its very apparent you're here just to argue, so I'm going to leave you to that. Cope, seethe, dilate, two more weeks yada yada yada, I'm sure you know how it goes by now

>Trump can't keep his mouth shut for 5 minutes and immediately incriminates himself by admitting everything

What level of chess is this Any Forums?

OP admits to sucking toddler dicks: Experts say

>2016: drumpf is going to jail
>2017: drumpf is going to jail
>2018: drumpf is going to jail
>2019: drumpf is going to jail
>2020: drumpf is going to jail
>2021: drumpf is going to jail
>2022: drumpf is going to jail < you are here
>2023: drumpf is goin-ACK!!!!

>33 million documents
>33,000 emails
really activates the almonds

Attached: 1614111573809.png (231x313, 194.74K)

Ok troll, have a (You)

It's a trap.
He's doing this shit so he can go after the deep states secrets by setting precedent.