Why did he steal the secrets?

Why did he steal the secrets?

Attached: ItsOver.png (422x492, 335.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf
donaldjtrump.com/news/news-nnj9fypacy0
nytimes.com/2022/08/12/us/obama-national-archives.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, for the Espionage stuff I can see the connective tissue of a conspiracy to sell modern nuclear breeder/warhead designs to the Saudis.

>The casual dismissal of the Kashoggi butchering
>The 2019 Saudi / Nuclear whistleblower report
>Trump pumping the Saudi golf league (LIV)
>The last LIV league match originally scheduled to occur at Trump's Miami course
>2 Billion sweet-heart "investment" given to Kushner
>Sudden reversal on 9/11 stance from 'the Saudis did it' to 'we'll never know'

There is something here, I think he sold modern tech to the Saudis to jumpstart their nuclear program to the Saudis could blow up Israel. The weird shit with the LIV Tournaments & the 2 Billion the Saudis gave Kushner for seemingly nothing are the most compelling stuff for me. The Whistleblower report could be nothing, I honestly don't know.

Here is the whistleblower doc:
>oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf

I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. Every time I post I will add an 'I hate the Saudis'. I want the House of Saud to be ground to dust and scattered to the winds.

Attached: 555.png (690x774, 76.94K)

>He didn't steal them, presidents are allowed to hand over classified info about our nuclear programs to anyone
- Trumpfags, unironically

Post the amendment faggot
>inb4 you can’t

To sell them to Saudi Arabia, retard. Why else did they pick him to host LIV Golf and dump $2B on his stepson?

He thought it was a box of Sucrets.

> Saudi Arabia
Not true, but even if it was, still not a crime.

Did you know that Trump was responsible for negative outcomes related to the Maccabean revolt and the transatlantic slave trade? It's true. Also Trump is responsible for banks increasing the money supply.

Attached: jews_speaking_sin_into_goyim.png (754x500, 895.81K)

>It's not a crime to sell classified info about nuclear weapons to Saudi Arabia
Listen to yourself

Its not secret to him. Its his papers.

Most of it was just covering up how he profited himself and kushner from the presidency.

What is that rabbi teaching to the chicken?

Attached: steve.png (500x246, 75.81K)

Its sins that it now has.

Attached: passion-of-the-christ.jpg (595x418, 84.47K)

I can see this: Drumpf declassified documents and then kept them to himself as insurance, blackmail whatever. Is there anything to prevent that from happening? Or would it become an issue of whether the declassification was legitimate?

Lots of copy pasting and getting first post in on your part..... Hmmm

It’s hilarious to watch how you fucking cattle actually telegraph your unthinking, unquestioning slavishness in real-time.

>it w-wasn’t that… b-b-but even if it was!!!!

donaldjtrump.com/news/news-nnj9fypacy0

>President Barack Hussein Obama kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified. How many of them pertained to nuclear? Word is, lots!

>Under "investigation" for 6 years
>Let me just keep these super secret papers for them to find in my wife's panty drawer.

Attached: 9aa3f5fb-d12f-4930-9b89-e51f53c5d390.jpg (1000x1000, 138.22K)

He's a fucking crook user. He has been a crook his entire life. He's just doing what crooks do, steal things.

To sell them to the Saudis, North Korea, and Putin.

I bet most of Any Forums does not even know who pic related is.

Attached: mag-kruse-cohn-773.jpg (1160x773, 278.46K)

To save America

Attached: 1638015872228.png (385x385, 110.61K)

>Obama did not keep classified documents, the National Archives confirms.

nytimes.com/2022/08/12/us/obama-national-archives.html

>tldr; Obama isn’t a fat dumb faggot and went through the National Archives to sort what could be declassified and subsequently sent to his library to be released upon public request, unlike this fat faggot who kept nuclear secrets in shoe boxes in his closet

From first issue of Spy Magazine.

Attached: FZ9eHWAWQAA8gF8.jpg (750x900, 160.55K)

Kill yourself you fucking faggot

trump wanted business deals with xi of china and putin of russia
so trump gave them american top secret military documents
trump put every american serviceman in danger

Attached: 1647304523378s.jpg (101x125, 2.4K)

The Dreidel was wrong again sir we didn't find the evidence that we wanted at the mar a lago estate. We're going to have to put in another request for another Jewish consultation at the synagogue and pray for Hashem to guide us to some evidence that lets us remove this barrier between us and the American people.

Proof?

> classified info
Not classified if he sold it.

imagine believing anything the FBI says after they admitted to falling for a fale dossier purchased by Trump's opponent in the presidential election... How fucking retarded are you