Americans are illiterate

What are the impending political consequences of more than half of Americans between the ages of 16 and 74 (54%) reading below a sixth-grade level?
apmresearchlab.org/10x-adult-literacy

Attached: 0145F241-7F4C-4552-BBCA-E379BBCF6A37.jpg (1125x430, 40.59K)

Even greater growth of semi-literate deracinated zoomer emoji speak patois

>must have
>must've
>must'uv
>must of
that's how that happens, just like every other linguistic drift in the history of man.

Nigger.

An unspoken of yet acknowledged caste system whose lowest rung is a permanent Democrat / Liberal / Progressive voting block.

Must’ve

Fr fr no cap linguistic drift slaps innit

I split up with a girl once because she kept spelling it “should of” despite multiple warnings. There is no excuse for lacking basic writing skills in AD MMXXII

Attached: EA2DE62D-F8C6-4135-BFBA-B8C4FD15CFCD.jpg (680x680, 24.79K)

mustard

>linguistic drift
That's not drift, that's never learning to write and making assumptions based solely on a phonetic understanding of the language.
>Nigger
Correct, it is the thought process of a nigger: "I be writin how it sounds, becuz itz owa culcha n shieeet"

>must have
>must've
>must of

There now fuck off

>t. illiterate nigger

>could care less

Attached: 5F41D599-3D42-4487-80E7-5FB707F67246.jpg (470x470, 69.91K)

>couldn't've
This is the word I invented

>irregardless
>anyways
>it's

Attached: 91BDD125-798C-4061-8024-42C1936E648E.png (446x319, 262.38K)

t. Ignorant nigger

Its funny when oblivious Afro-Mutt or Latino-Mutt speaking ESL Amerimutts on Any Forums call the use of subordinate clauses and other post-toddler sentence structures "bad" or even "invalid" grammar, because Amerimutts bastardized what "concise" means and learn to talk like retards, only so the niggers can keep up with the remaining mexicans.

>deracinated
I learned a new word
thank you

Your not reading the works of the third reich yet?

>That's not drift, that's never learning to write and making assumptions based solely on a phonetic understanding of the language.

Yeah, we call that linguistic drift. That's literally how languages evolve: people being too lazy to speak or spell them correctly.

Good example: Latin does not actually contain a word for "yes". The closest is "sic est", meaning "it is thus". Over time it became common to drop the second word and just say "sic", and then over more time in Spain even that was shortened to just "sí". You had basically the same thing happen with the closest Latin came to "no": "sic non est" ("it is not thus") became "non" became "no".

This is just the easiest example off the top of my head, but this is literally how languages evolve: people being too lazy, too stupid, or both, to speak the current language correctly. How do you think that English ended up with the same word ("you") denoting both the second person singular and second person plural? There's a proper second person singular in English, "thou", but we dropped the entire word in favor of just saying "you" regardless of whether the subject was singular or plural.

Could care less
Aluminium
1760 yards
Active shooter

Lol

I've been reading mostly this board for the past decade.
>things I need to do #3,672
got a .pdf link?

Properly spoken English will become progressively more the domain of the upper classes

Yes it's true.
Keep this in mind the next time some christnigger tries to throw scripture at you.