Is a woman being conservative a red flag or a good thing?

Is a woman being conservative a red flag or a good thing?

Attached: 1660057606569353.jpg (712x1024, 103.38K)

Generally speaking good because if she was successfully implemented with the idea to perform that character then she probably also performs the other positive aspects of it as well

*imprinted

Very good thing, probably a strong father figure, family or religious community. Also probably has better genes.

Wife material, retard.

Abortions is literally one of the greatest thing ever like 60% of all abortions were done by niggers it keep the population low but christcucks want niggers to live because of the kike scripture

Cuck

Women should have nothing do to with politics, everyone here is an incel

>BLM sticker
Honestly more offensive than being pro choice

> Conservatism is bad, goy!

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 36.34K)

But often times conservative/right wing women turn out to be "reformed" whores or what we colloquially describe as "tradthots" here.

Attached: file.png (960x1200, 1M)

Usually, a good thing, but a woman being a political activist of any kind is a red flag

Women are clay

She’s just sitting there using her laptop in the airport. It’s pretty creepy that some disgusting redittor took a photo of her and posted it online for thousands of people to see.

Built for BBC.

>black preborn lives matter
She needs a good beating

You can't make this shit up

>Wife material, retard.
Hard to say. After all a woman should be liberal. It's natural. It's built for them.
Men should be conservative that's natural.
It's built for them.
It's a great divide.
A conservative woman is kind of bossy and manly. That's why she's like that.
She has very strong opinions. That's what men are supposed to have.
The reason most women have some kind of liberal sensibilities is because they don't have strong opinions and were told what to think.
I'm not sure I want a bossy, in charge, conservative woman.
I'm sure that gal there would demand I make over 100k a year, drive a nice car, work 40 hours a week, while she does whatever she wants.
So I'm not sure conservative women are good.
Seems like a ton of work, and she's going to have " her own mind ". Blech....

All the liberals become conservative again in a flash once the conservatives reteach everyone why "passover" is an actual thing that applies to you whether you believe it or not.

The angel of the lord sees the secret keyphrase on or around your door and says: "Reload and prepare for Next House ETA 90 seconds"

are you blind you fucking dumb kike

why did taking photos of random people and posting them online to ridicule them became socially acceptable?

How is that any different, tel aviv user? Niggers aren’t people and they don’t matter at any age. They’re antiquated farming equipment that your kind have an unhealthy obsession with.

>Any Forums Any Forums incels
>"I would never date a woman with my same political beliefs"
>"I would never date a woman with the opposite of my political beliefs"
>"I would never date a woman who had an abortion, or was obese, or with blue hair, or who fucked niggers"
>"I would never date a woman that didn't share my religion"
>"I would never date a foreign woman"
>"I would never date a tranny"
>"I would never date a woman older than me"
>...
>"Hey, how come no women want to date me? This is the fault of Feminism"

Attached: Pepe weird.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

clay?

>pre born bbc matters
>le heckin trad waifurino

Attached: b53.png (600x1059, 113.76K)

You’re supposed to mold them into what you want, like clay.

You’re talking about e-thots. Not actual real women.

>a strong father figure, family or religious community.
>dressed like a whore

Attached: doubt cole.jpg (600x909, 30.9K)

where do u meet trad women? church? university? or most rich girls are trad? i used okcupid, almost every girl is liberal/left lmao

this should constitute as harassment & everyone involved in signal boosting it should be too.

>Is a woman being conservative a red flag or a good thing?
It means she's taken
Only lonely uggos try to compensate with the "nasty woman" "strong feminist" act

Attached: strong-young-woman-fighting-gender-equality-out-focus-with-feminist-symbol-her-hand_213512-1268.jpg (626x417, 38.8K)