Are protestants dangerous to culture

I come from a Ukrainian protestant family and had multiple instances where I was looked down upon for liking old culture. My mother told me that I was too old to like Greek mythology and should focus more on the Bible. My father doesn't want images of dragons in my room because it's an evil symbol. (You don't even live iny home)
When you look at old European art and architecture it has many allutioms to Greek mythology and such. It's not just my family, there's this sort of arua of protestents only being interested in the jew book and nothing more.
Idk what do you think?

Attached: 935a24404f09feb1892460a411097575.jpg (421x718, 97.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/the-nameless-war-captain-archibald-maule-ramsay
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Catholicism-00315.jpg (1096x2048, 963.69K)

bump

protestantism is typically pretty iconoclastic

Yeah, it's soulless shitlib universalism but with Jesus instead of browns and gay sex (its actually where shitlibbery comes from), completely unhinged spergs who wont fuck off out of anyone's buisness

> protestant family

American Protestant bs or European? The American consumer culture Protestants will scold for dragons but will sign off on Hillsong Worship which is Top 40 songs that got blessed by Satan worshippers and support Chik Fil A gluttony over McDonalds gluttony but hey its closed on Sunday. I'd say they want to play the role of Protestant parents and part of that is insuring their kids can go to heaven.

Go to protestant church, then to catholic and or orthodox.
The answer is yes, prior to 19th century all major artists were sponsored by the Church and monarchs, you can see the decline of European Art exactly when clergy and nobility lost power.
But the first signs of decline were in the Netherlands and their crappy republican art.

Idk Ukraine is an Orthodox country so idk where the Ukrainian protestant community get their influence.

Christianity is Jewish, and your parents are Jew worshiping NPCs. Take the paganpill.

>Are protestants dangerous to culture
Every flavor of christianity is designed to enslave you.

Attached: 1570538082855.jpg (668x960, 114.95K)

The parents might not have had good experiences with Orthodox or they got saved into Protestant. Regardless American Protestants parents get notoriously bad parenting advice. I've had secular compact discs scratched, Stars Wars playing cards inspected for Satan, significant $$$ money stolen then victim blamed. It's about playing a role at the point a historic dragon corrupts your kid instead of being a good parent.

Checked
Oh sorry didn't really understand your first post. I was never allowed to play Pokemon, all other games were fine but Pokemon specifically had subliminal voices. Undoubtedly they saw one preacher say it was bad lol

Christianity is a religion aimed at retards. If it wasnt the case evangelists wouldnt have to prospect in shitholes with room temperature collective IQ like Africa, Latin America or the US midwest to find new followers

Basically this, an adult plays the role of parent. Pastors and other church goers give bad parenting advice and the kids suffer. Like to the point girls get disfigured so their beauty does not cause lust and boys are slaughtered in the desert for sacrifice its ok as long as they get to heaven.

-tldr If parenting is a hard job you are doing it wrong.

>Are protestants dangerous to culture
yes. you dont understand what you are worshipping.

Attached: astro theological lectures chapter pages 1 to end.jpg (905x7410, 2.46M)

>But the first signs of decline were in the Netherlands and their crappy republican art.
yep. dutch = banking kikes

mandatory

Attached: cromwell.jpg (1896x6936, 2.53M)

Wanted to also post that some leftists seem more interesting in history than my supposably right wing family. Like Lindsay Ellas the chick who does all the videos about royalty and that non-binary girl YouTube recommends to me. It's just strange that I and my supposed enemies both have an interest in our culture.

Is there a bigger image?

Vril on leash

The fags a Jew pretending to be Catholic
He doesn't get to call anyone a hypocrite

Catholics in South American and Latin countries are 100x more based than you shillflag, and are actively mobilized against globohomo. They get my support.

>Is there a bigger image?
theres a book archive.org/details/the-nameless-war-captain-archibald-maule-ramsay