REALTIME REDPILL CHAT

Hey fellas, I came back to Soulseek lately and found that it's gone to shit in my absence, e.g. not very many users, a lot of literal retards, etc.

WE CAN TAKE IT OVER.

Pros:
>Realtime chat and file sharing
>Free speech friendly
>Existing userbase to experiment on
>The internet is an ideal platform for debate

Cons:
>Literal jew author who still makes money on donations
>Software was released the same summer Hilary Rosen was suing kids. It exists only to facilitate piracy.
>Where others fell by the wayside, Soulseek stayed off the radar.

The software isn't secure but doesn't need to be. We have ways to deal with trolls and tards. The link I'm giving is to the Nicotine+ implementation. This is for power users. The learning curve is shallow. There are extra features like IP tricks you will need. Do not get the QT implementation. It's gay on a few different levels. Don't get the official slsk client. The feature set is minimal. Get the Portable Edition from my link. Later, we have the possibility to distribute custom lists or configs. Portable keeps the registry clean. Portable is always better.

A note on safety: I've personally been hauling off & slapping rabbis in front of everyone in there for years and years. You get a little bit of salt but you cannot be banned and no one will ever come after you.

The idea in making this thread is that we can populate the software with our own. You know, colonize it.

Use indie chat room or +BlackMetal+ chat room.

THREAD THEME = BLACK MAGICK SS - HYMN OF PRIDE
>widda little bitta chicken-fried

Attached: soulseek.jpg (320x320, 33.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nicotine-plus.org/doc/DOWNLOADS.html#windows
youtu.be/watch?v=l7IFb0FWSlk
youtu.be/L26Gk4zXvp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nicotine-plus.org/doc/DOWNLOADS.html#windows

Helps, right?

Black Magick SS - Hymn of Pride
youtu.be/watch?v=l7IFb0FWSlk

>soul seek

Holy shit it’s 2002 again.

>The software isn't secure but doesn't need to be
make a tutorial jpg. one then can save the pic and download the stuff later, if its worth.

Absolutely. Can you snell the freedom?

We have many German users, and krauts have their own containment room, although I often have to admonish them in indie chat, "Hor auf Deutsch hier zu sprechen, du hyperspaz."

Bump for interest

Delete this you fucking idiot. Stop advertising slsk to the drooling retards.

RIP Ilya Kuziev

BitTorrent probably still works.

I have empty MP3s in my upload folder (20 sec silence labelled as songs) and download entire libraries til I get banned by most users
then I do it again with a new acct
fuck you haha

This is for real time nazi chat.

It's like a 24 hour /NSG/ which can never die.

>We can create our own rooms.
>We can create private rooms.
>Discussion cannot die or be 404.
>Other uses hitherto unknown appear!

Attached: 1660231296831291(1).jpg (768x1024, 156.97K)

Isn't it used by feds to jail people?

LOL no >:|

So why do you have american federal government flag on your posts?

pfffff, I'm an American.

Based, we need to share files. Good files and also anime files.

There are no limits on filetype or file size. Whatever is being shared is there. The Nicotine+ default config has a few filetypes disabled for your own good. You can override the setting easily.

There is also Wrapster 2.0 software to pre-empt a real .mp3 tag onto other files if that's of any interest. We'll talk about it later.

Rusnigger

>Delete this you fucking idiot. Stop advertising slsk to the drooling retards.

This.

Boys, BOYS! Stop this squabbling. Besides, everyone can see you're both jews on the internet like some low-rent Spy VS Spy bullshit.

I haven' t used Soulseek in 12 years.

BIGOTMERICA ONLINE

YOU GOT HATE

I like it, the more people you get off of iphones the better.

Also chicken fritters are the best.

youtu.be/L26Gk4zXvp8

Come home, white man.

I want to talk about cheese preservation sometimes, but only for a couple minutes, you know?

Stop it. Stop it now
Don't ruin soulseek don't you fucking dare bring unwanted attention to this you fuckers
Make your own, this is easy P2P dogshit from 20 years ago. You do not need to ruin one of the few places left

Kys

No u. Subhuman scum

>It exists only to facilitate piracy.
What's wrong with piracy? Good goy is sad that jewish producers will miss a couple shekels for their anti-white propaganda pieces?

>GUISE COME FLOOD LE SECRET PLATFORM
you’re going to ruin it retard.

Have fun with your frens by digging thru relics of culture, ransacking history, finding treasure troves and pretending to be an ethnostate empire. We'll see ya there, m80!

It's gonna be great!
/me does the eyebrows

More cons:
>centralized
>non-anonymous
>jew developer

so just like everything else

I've always got Soulseek QT downloaded on my computer, but I can't even remember the last time I actually used it.