80k new IRS agents? Has anyone here actually been audited by the IRS? Is it that bad? I've been working for 25 years...

80k new IRS agents? Has anyone here actually been audited by the IRS? Is it that bad? I've been working for 25 years, most years over $150k (combined with wife) and two children, and never got audited. I guess it really is true if you do it right and don't hide anything, you have nothing to worry about. That, and I have a Jew accountant who's first name is literally Moses.

Attached: eyeofra.jpg (605x589, 54.18K)

> I guess it really is true if you do it right and don't hide anything, you have nothing to worry about.
Does that apply to blacks people too? Why are they always complaining then?

>implying Moses isn't using his surveillance contacts within Cabal to root you out as a deplorable and making an obvious mistake on your next return to land you in trouble

Black people love scamming. Some of them feel entitled to stick it to the man basically

Where do these 80k people come from? Anons should sign up
>day of the application

Op will never answer the question though

How the fuck are they gonna audit the shit I buy from yardsales and thriftstores to flip on craigslist? I get paid in cash and 99% of my debit card purchases are from local thrift stores with no itemized classification. I make between 2-3k a month doing this. Tell me please what the fuck are they going to audit?

They are after the NEETs who trade Bitcoins

Yes, it applies to all

So why are they always complaining then?

If you make less than 400k a year you don't need to worry about the new agents.

Nope, the Republicans tried to insert that into the bill but the Democrats shot it down in a party line vote and now the WH is lying an pretending they didn’t…and you fell for it

>bribe agent $50 to not audit

simple as

thanks for the felony advice glownigger. How short should I saw off the barrel of my shotgun?

Republicans are too chickenshit to make a stand on this because they'll get audited.

So the IRS engages in politically motivated audits against its critics?

I just put in my application. From what I read 60k - 80k a year

Your bank accounts, directly.

Sucks to be that poor

me in pic

I got audited one year and my accountant took care of all of it. If you self file, or use TurboTax's audit protection, you're pretty well fucked, though. A coworker of mine got audited. Turns out he was short less than a grand in taxes. After fees, it he owed the IRS over 10k.

Turbo Tax's Audit protection isn't actually TurboTax employees representing you. They hire out accountants to do it, and those accountants typically take the job because they aren't good enough to make ends meet with their accounting. Couple this with the fact that they know there is a 0% chance of them gaining your business, and they pretty much just show up and say, "So what does user owe? Ok."

i dont have a degree and I dont know how to code