OFFICIAL TRUMP STATEMENT

Hahahahahahahaha

donaldjtrump.com/news/news-nnj9fypacy0

IT'S REAL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1611093481342.jpg (749x749, 90.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf
donaldjtrump.com/news/news-nnj9fypacy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, for the Espionage stuff I can see the connective tissue of a conspiracy to sell modern nuclear breeder/warhead designs to the Saudis.

>The casual dismissal of the Kashoggi butchering
>The 2019 Saudi / Nuclear whistleblower report
>Trump pumping the Saudi golf league (LIV)
>The last LIV league match originally scheduled to occur at Trump's Miami course
>2 Billion sweet-heart "investment" given to Kushner
>Sudden reversal on 9/11 stance from 'the Saudis did it' to 'we'll never know'

There is something here, I think he sold modern tech to the Saudis to jumpstart their nuclear program to the Saudis could blow up Israel. The weird shit with the LIV Tournaments & the 2 Billion the Saudis gave Kushner for seemingly nothing are the most compelling stuff for me. The Whistleblower report could be nothing, I honestly don't know.

Here is the whistleblower doc:
>oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/Trump Saudi Nuclear Report - 2-19-2019.pdf

I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I fucking hate the Saudis. I want the House of Saud to be ground to dust and scattered to the winds.

Attached: images.jpg (200x196, 4.37K)

none care

Trump is such a blowhard faggot

Attached: 7870AC7E-6B07-4C94-82F7-75EC3A2E0630.png (1200x635, 442.05K)

He misses Twitter so much that even his formal statements are tweets. Sad!

B-BUT OBANJO!!

Attached: 6syr2zgkhch91.jpg (1169x832, 65.72K)

why would they even keep documents?

>it's real
kek he sounds scared

God help me I love this man. Only man I ever voted for. Won't vote again when he's gone. MAGA 4 LIFE.

Trump is unstoppable

Attached: 20220812_122101.jpg (720x598, 51.71K)

Not clicking on that retarded shit

magoyim, he needs our help! we've gotta send him more money!!

Attached: file.png (1469x781, 856.2K)

Trump is finished, even with leniency he won't be allowed to be president again. The optics of this have gone overboard.

IT'S HIS OWN WEBSITE HAHAHAHAHA, Any Forums on suicide watch.

u gay

THIS

I hate all politicians and I include Trump in that category. He is a traitor to America that panders to Chabad Lubavitch and other very powerful Jewish groups.

Attached: 1659449435341794.jpg (993x755, 243.27K)

he and Hilleary both need to go to fucking jail

Attached: 1657695357947.jpg (1242x1329, 369.67K)

>Thanks obama

i miss him so much. He was too good for us all

Fag

thats an envelope of a giant letter Kim Jong un sent him

hello scheckelstein

For anyone who is not aware, the president CAN NOT declassify documents related to US nuclear arms per the Atomic Energy Act. He's fucked if he actually gets caught with the one thing a president isn't supposed to have.

That's from like this morning.

>he just admitted it
fucking retard i swear to god

I ain’t clicking that shit migga post it here or fuck off I’m not giving the orange kike a click

This. MIGA!

Only took him 24 hours to backpedal. That has to be a record even by his standards.

>donaldjtrump.com/news/news-nnj9fypacy0
Simple fact of the matter is they will try anything to stop him from becoming president again. If they fail they will rob this election too. Then it'll be even more obivous a steal and conservatives politicans, law enforcement adn US army are just going to take it.

i hate the antichrist

Attached: FZNbpeBX0AA0W3t.jpg (2160x2476, 945.3K)

He said Obama kept 30 million documents, and "word is, many contain the word 'nuclear'."

That's it?

Can't wait to vote for Trump again.

you can't meme fritz

He needed the documents so he could build his own nuclear weapons. A couple years from now we're gonna have a Big Shell Incident analogue and Trump is gonna fight some twink over Manhattan and then take the fight to you-know-who