Grocery inflation hits highest level ever, despite Biden’s 'zero' inflation messaging

>“Consumers are getting a break at the gas pump, but not at the grocery store,” Bankrate Chief Financial Analyst Greg McBride told The Epoch Times in an emailed statement. “Food prices, and especially costs for food at home, continue to soar, rising at the fastest pace in more than 43 years.”
I'm paying 20% more for my groceries this month than I did last month. How can Biden look me in the eyes and tell me there's zero inflation?!?!
>zerohedge.com/political/grocery-inflation-hits-highest-level-43-years-despite-bidens-zero-inflation-messaging

Attached: illegal_immigrant.jpg (800x768, 114.93K)

$5 for a tiny ass bag of Fritos. What has it come to

>still not using Bitcoin instead to store and multiply your wealth
LOL

Attached: limited-supply-3-small.png (452x800, 107.36K)

I mean it's better than them being literally out of stock every time I went to the store like a year ago, but still, it sucks

The thing with gas prices people should be worried about is that diesel IS NOT going down in price, but continuing to rise. This has the biggest impact on food prices.

Ever been to Anarchapulco? There's a lot of great crypto scams going on there.

Thats a man mansrpeading.

>btc fell around 50%

if you wonder why the IRS got 87k new agents, its tax collecting season on you faggots.

taco's for dinner, don't mind if i do

you think thats bad? When I go to whole foods I walk out with about 3 days worth of food and spend about $150. Then again I am buying weird expensive interesting shit.

>Ever been to Anarchapulco?
nah
>if you wonder why the IRS got 87k new agents, its tax collecting season on you faggots.
oh nooooooooooooooooo
Bitcoin Chads will have only like 5,000,000 $ after tax instead of 6,000,000$ how can they ever cope???

Attached: bitcoin-2012-2017-2021-x20gains.png (1000x510, 381.23K)

Now that's a nice looking taco.

>'zero' inflation messaging
Did any of these Jewish power brokers raised up in the Synagouges go to college for politics and take a class on first world monetary systems or are they just acting retarded on purpose and venting that shit out in public because that's what they think they're dealing with on the other side of the Jewish television camera?

Attached: man_who_wanted_to_be_left_alone_forced_to_not_be_alone.jpg (1000x666, 206.93K)

see >>btc fell around 50%
oh noooooooooooooooo nononononono
it went 100$ to "only" 20,000$?
nooooooooooooooooooooo

p.s. rope yourself late-adopter fag, this train has sailed

Attached: bitcoin-big.jpg (1024x1104, 99.66K)

Maybe it's time that Biden finally taps into the Strategic Corn Syrup Reserves?

If you had already made it, you wouldn't be on here shilling. You're a broke zoomer who considers suicide daily. Quit the games faggot.

Fuck with our corn syrup reserves and you'll be swimming with the fishes in the Hudson River.

Attached: 1660070261239171.jpg (500x500, 44.57K)

It's $8 for a box of Cheerios now.

People on ebt getting 400-800 a month per kld depending on state and the mom gets 400 for herself as well. Not only do they get free rent for houses they get free healthcare free food. literally a value of 4-5 times than the working class gets.

cool story, boomer

Attached: bitcoin-pepe.png (800x620, 218.3K)

>pic
Nasty cunt. If I caught my mother, wife or daughter laying like this in public, I'd slap the fucking shit out of them.

Attached: Feminism.jpg (562x426, 31.18K)

>buy bitcoin
>multiply your wealth by 0.5
be still my beating heart…

Looks like an innie.

FUCK JOE BIDEN

PEOPLE THOUGHT THEY WERE SO GOOD AT SPOTTING MANIPUKATION, YET HERE THEY ARE LAPPING UP YES MORE MASTER THANK YOU MASTER

FUCK JOE BIDEN

>>multiply your wealth by 0.5
That's the same as dividing by 2

Attached: 51AyzNQ41+L._SY445_SX342_QL70_ML2_.jpg (342x440, 23.19K)

10 dollars for a tiny ass rotisserie chicken that lasts me 2 meals. Anyone found any good buys for eating healthy? I know just meat and potatoes is hard to beat but I’m trying to save as much as I can

I want Selena Gomez to suck my dick so bad bros

>he doesn't have laying hens and meat birds and he doesn't kill and freeze them by himself
ngmi