As member of ccp i give u what about our economy from wuhan

I am from wuhan. As i say someone probably don't believe me but just want say something from i heard. So is really ez to see house price goes down. But this is what we want. Because our money is from house market to Chip market. Wuhan also tell next few year we must have invest highly technology company about 5 billion in wuhan. University focus now on chip,Semiconductor etc. So basicly as i know biden want chip factory to USA. But this is impossible because almost 80 percent chip sell to china. So if some company want build factory in USA is probably help us eat the market from them because transport and human cost is too high. But still American have not really much can do. And also pelosi have some connection with wuhan.

Attached: 3da8bd3c90ed4ee4b35147afe0026a38~tplv-mlhdmxsy5m-q75_0_0.jpg (500x613, 23.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jlB2QV5wVxg
youtube.com/shorts/GQUUDMcxXfs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I am from wuhan.
Why do you use a faggot memeflag then?

Anyway i am just boring now.

Oh. That shit thread again.
OP is a confirmed faggot.

Attached: 6ea.png (420x396, 22.93K)

anyway sometimes i am just bored. Sometimes i bait. Sometimes i tell truth. But this depends on u.

Because i want.

youtube.com/watch?v=jlB2QV5wVxg

Attached: FGC-9.png (2141x1204, 818.86K)

I hope you get released from jail soon.

Zheng pls stop eating retarded shit

Taiwan is an independent country.

So you're the chink that was shilling north Korea before
Also what what vpn do you use? Nord?

Attached: 1660175905450585.jpg (816x1024, 70.21K)

Whatever u say.

U seem don't understand why i post this.

How do I tell if someone is a member of the Communist Party of China? My classmate says he is but I don't believe him. Party membership is apparently a state secret. Was it in that big leak of hacked government information, dumped on the deep web earlier this year?

Hardly a state secret. 90 million members pal

This is so fake it's hard to watch.

> OOOOHHH I'M PURE EVIL
> BUT YOU ARE DOING EVIL NOW
> OOOOHHHH THAT'S RIGHT!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA

JStark was very real.
The police murdered him.
youtube.com/shorts/GQUUDMcxXfs

It takes a decade to start a cpu/semiconductor fab plant plus you have to secure exact same material for years after. So there's not going to be anything made in a new plant for a long time

Okay genius, so how do I look someone's Party credentials?

Post bat or gtfo

Classmate. CCP member. As i say most plp going CCP are from University. So if he read University in US means he must not from first semester start. But as i say. Classmate. U see if u are in University i can hardly think that u would have a chance with a Chinese talk about CCP. And if he is Member of CCP he would not with u.

Because China is gay and trans.

Attached: 4868678437.png (667x1302, 675.22K)

mister chingly, what's your opinion on the pelosi taiwan visit?

Attached: connected.jpg (1024x1024, 147.97K)

Glory to Chiang Kai-Shek. Death to xi jinping and piss on the grave of mao zedong

Usually if it's real your jewish media doesn't care about it.

is this true

Attached: 165950364210.png (665x351, 50.53K)

I don't know.

Post dicc picc or gtfo wigger

how bad is the gap between the top 1% and the poor in China? I bet the top weathy are just about as filthy rich and corrupt there as they are here. I think the poor in China are worse off than the poor in the US.

Attached: merchant_factions_pried_apart.jpg (557x1024, 109.4K)

You would be surprised.

Nice job dodging the question.