/fug/ - Fuck all Ukrainian Generals #3

/fug/ is a general about how the war is psyopped by global jewry to con dwindling White populations across the world to take sides like in a sportsball match in a war that acheives absolutely nothing beneficial for anybody except global jewish elites.

▶What we know
>Putins closest friend and ally is a chabad jew named Arkady Rotenberg:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkady_Rotenberg
>After crimean occupation putin resurrect an old communist award "Hero of Labor" to give to rotenberg after Rotenberg was given exclusive State contracts which cost Russian taxpayers billions in tax revenue
rferl.org/a/putin-gives-hero-of-labor-award-to-close-associate-for-crimean-bridge/30492367.html
>Zelensky is a chabad jew connected with chabad jews
timesofisrael.com/ukraines-jewish-president-elect-meets-with-chabad-rabbis/
>Kolomoisky is a chabad jew who has been orchestrating both sides of the war
nytimes.com/2019/11/13/world/europe/ukraine-ihor-kolomoisky-russia.html
>both sides have made mass appeals to Israel and call each other "Nazis"
>russian State propaganda claims it wants to destroy all nationalism
>ukraine behind subverted by Western LGBT ideology to promote homosexuality

▶INFORMATION WE NEED:
>what was the reason putin and zelensky stopped hostitilies between each other when on the gates of Kiev
>who were the biggest influencers in zelensky and putins life
>what did zelensky do during ussr
>jewish industralists in ukraine and russia: who are they? where are they now?

Drop redpills for fellow anons, name them, expose them.
Shills will try and shut it down, but Any Forums is always right

----
DO NOT FALL FOR SHILLS
MEMEFLAGS ARE AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMED JEWISH UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE BY FLAG REVEAL
----

Don't fall for the psyop, save Any Forums from glowniggers.

Attached: 093845993453.png (2048x1024, 736.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Romanovich_Rotenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yevgeny_Primakov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

everybody wants to draw sides in a jews game.

Attached: 1621018622598.jpg (2043x2921, 1.18M)

Z

Attached: 1657558984927.png (640x640, 223.78K)

>mohammed al-takbir
>zogdog diaspora destroying UK as nigger immigrant
>supports jewish wars
NO SHOCK!

Attached: 3453456434.jpg (1024x683, 147.54K)

Z IS FOR ZOG AFTER ALL!!!

Attached: 456564756456.jpg (1280x720, 65.59K)

>/fug/
death to the kosher fagets :DDDD

Attached: 1656315522064.jpg (259x194, 5.74K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Romanovich_Rotenberg
I need more redpills on the jewish oligarchs that control Russia and Ukraine.
The Rotenbergs were my first stop but this is surface level knowledge. where the fuck are the redpills

Attached: 3094853094.jpg (285x337, 38.89K)

kek thats gotta become the logo. i am one man fighitng against intelligence agencies from israel on Any Forums

Pity bump + glory to Ukraine

Attached: 0A92C467-AA50-4629-A88E-A665F9F047B5.gif (250x569, 3.2M)

HALFWAY THERE BRO!
Ukraine has Slavs and are being led by Jewish dogs to their deaths! But on other hand, they have no choice, because the ZOG armies controlling Russia have led them to this point! While the arguments between retards continues, the jews profit and the corpses are all Slavic.
The psyop is real. They're all the same shade of striped pajamas

Ukraine has a right to defend itself against foreigners who intend to destroy them. It doesn’t matter Zelensky is Jewish. He’s doing exactly what he should be.

Attached: AFA13D01-0A4D-406D-A6ED-83FE72DB8316.jpg (907x1024, 111.2K)

I agree with you brother! but zelensky is a jewish opportunist like all of them, he doesnt care about lives of slavs and neither do the kikes in russia who also started the war.
follow the money! look how much moeny the Jewish oligarch arkady rotenberg made in Crimea! they're all chabad jews!

If you were the leader of Ukraine what would you be doing differently

If I were leader of Ukraine I would have arrested all the jewish leeches and demanded the world do the same on penalty of nuclear war. zelensky, putin, kolomoisky, rotenberg, they'd all be in priosn if i were in charge

Arresting a bunch of rich Jews isn’t going to help you defeat Russia invading Ukraine

Attached: B327C26D-2002-4C38-BE1E-0B859D161CF3.jpg (961x1003, 626.2K)

in my OP read some of the links especially connection of Chabad jews. ask yourself why putin magically stopped offensive into kiev. it's a script.

>>Kolomoisky is a chabad jew who has been orchestrating both sides of the war
Stop. You are being retarded. Kolomoisky was always on the Ukrainian side and he was kicked out of politics before the war started.

>kolomoisky blatantly playing both sides
>opportunistically jump ships whenever he wants
>exposed as a typical kike
>"NOOOO HES NOT! STOP BEING ANTI SEMITIC! THE JEWS WOULDNT DO THAT"
GAS YOURSELF ROTENBERG

Its late anons, tomorrow I will do some more research into the connections between the jew oligarchs in ukraine and russia and WEF, IMF, etc. it would appear the rotenbergs are a big name to look at ,but again seem pretty surface level.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yevgeny_Primakov
i did find this gem. looks like putins mentor was jewish former KGB agent. unsurprised really.
who was zelenskys mentor into politics? that'll also be interesting