Canada bros don't go down the same path we are on

canada bros don't go down the same path we are on

twitter.com/i/status/1557486995781328897

Attached: 89861651778.png (597x458, 257.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWIGQlW4V-k
youtube.com/watch?v=3zUUtf7gOe8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Frank Luntz mid-life crisis beard.

What are you talking about wtf these niggerfaggots aren’t gonna kill themselves. Not all of them.

THE JEW IS SCARED

Attached: EVERYSINGLETIME.png (1695x845, 249.37K)

Bitch, we have less trust in our institutions than Americans do.

Attached: RCMP NS.png (532x1534, 704.21K)

irrelevant

Lol they assume we're not already there. I don't trust a single institution in this fucking country and most here don't. Every single one are lying scum bags and need to be purged.

Attached: istockphoto-464518573-1024x1024.jpg (784x1024, 121.13K)

It's really too late, Turd and the puppetmasters working his mouth burned those bridges forever. All of our institutions now exist only as mockeries of their former selves, the few remaining idealists now outnumbered and being replaced by globohomo long marchers, dedicated only to the ruin of everything they once stood for. Wish it weren't like that but here we are.

Canada may be there but is still not as extreme as many other places right now.

I have always had a lack of trust of the government and still do and I think some level of mistrust is healthy. While I want to limit the scope and authority of government, I'm not an anarchist and it is still necessary. It is dangerous when fundamental things like elections and the rule of law lose their legitimacy and it paves the way for autocrats and tyrants to take power. Being defeatist will not make things better and even if it is unlikely we still need to make the honest effort to try to restore them

Enthralling! Is this the newest Marvel Universe film! I can't wait to see it! This guy is the best hypeman I've ever seen!

youtube.com/watch?v=YWIGQlW4V-k

Canadians aren't extreme in general, especially modern ones. It's actually really bad for Canadians not to trust their institutions because traditionally we had great faith in them.

Attached: maccov10_04_10_full.jpg.jpg (1181x1575, 214.88K)

John Bonhomme

Yeah Canada bros. Go back a hundred years and warn yourselves.

>irrelevant

Attached: 1658975344679819.png (794x590, 150.17K)

Can confirm, super corrupt.

RIP.

You dont get it. This is global.

Attached: 1620841591895.gif (250x220, 1.97M)

>luntz
fuck off kike

So you're just doubling down on being dumb as shit and trusting people who seek power and deny you any? Classic maple ape.

This, our government is the WEF posterchild

It is global. I get it. Some places are further along than others

I understood the post meaning that it's all the more concerning that Canadians are harassing politicians wherever they go, since it's so out of character.

you aint seen nothin yet
b b b baby you just aint seen nothing yet

youtube.com/watch?v=3zUUtf7gOe8

Fuck that, this is the time period that literally has always been my dream; the possibility of Alberta leaving Canada is getting closer and closer with each passing day. I literally pray that it happens and it is coming. No need to slow down now.

what the fuck happened to ben affleck? bee sting?

the problem is *nglos, and there's not enough based frogs to fight off these troon enablers

I'm not doubling down on on shit nigger. I'm pointing out that traditionally Canadians had great trust in their institutions and the fact they don't isn't a good sign for this country.