IT SAYS "TOP SECRET" ON IT, STUPID! IT MEANS TRUMP SHOULD GO TO PRISON!

IT SAYS "TOP SECRET" ON IT, STUPID! IT MEANS TRUMP SHOULD GO TO PRISON!

Attached: shutterstock_569555101.jpg (500x334, 19.86K)

stop seething

>I WANT MAIL IN BALLOTS!!!

Ah you've made your enemy look unhinged via a photograph and caps lock, you are #winning

yes

And trump will go to prison.

President Biden says: "Lock Him Up"

It's time Drumpf (his real name) had a taste of his own medicine

Attached: 1660269307759619.gif (288x288, 3.32M)

But when?

MAL is a secure facility that is allowed secret documetns.

It Obama's house in Martha's Vineyard with , allegedly, millions of documents , a secure facility?
Should the real Black Brandon be investigated ?

he should

Hillary does it and you go apeshit. Trump does it and its no biggy. What is your standard?

Attached: 1631680058322.png (734x638, 564.14K)

Trump does it and you go apeshit. Hillary does it and its no biggy. What is your standard?

Can you send me a picture of your asshole spread it for me.

When the DC juries indict and convict. Using Alex Jones as a framework probably October

yes, that's literally how the law works. Would you like a gold star?

I hope it works out for you.

That was just the unknown evidence of another crime that wasn't disclosed but it's related to espionage. And (((Trump))) is close to the Chabad Lubavich network of spies and many others.

If the documents were declassified prior to Trump leaving office, there is no crime. Now sit on it and twist you faggot tranny cuck.

Attached: 1659048271989482.jpg (318x368, 20.87K)

Attached: A3D39EEB-09EE-4C0E-A875-319EA76FB6C8.png (990x1261, 558.13K)

Is trump burying hot dogs and handkerchiefs in his back yard while sending out hit men to kill Seth rich as well as one of their drugged out mk ultra victims to shoot a few rounds at ping pong pizza parlours to give their pr teams something to work with ?

Zomg, like the worstest part about this is that
Get this
Not only did Grumpy Drumphy take the files labeled TOP SECRET,
but he took them
ACROSS STATE LINES!
STATE
LINES
I can't even, zomg I'm liberally shaking.

Gay

Attached: 1628896822965.jpg (280x400, 18.82K)

Trump = President
Hillary = Secretary of State

One of these has the authority to do so, the other does not.

One had the FBI come by and even give recommendations for a lock that was later broken by said FBI while the other one had a server in her bathroom that was not authorized in any fucking capacity to be housing classified documents.

How is it that you think the two cases are the same when position in government determines what authority you have. I know you're a shill. But if not, why do you even care when you don't even care about a response or what it even means? What is the point now? I just don't get it. Why do you ignore everything?

Attached: 1649014251546.jpg (124x125, 2.37K)

Kek

BUT HER EMAILS

Attached: 1646259110444.jpg (640x514, 80.31K)

The feds already got him

Attached: 1660259663826955m.jpg (1024x730, 70.45K)

Lolol IRL kek laffin hard

Attached: Come_To_Send_Fire.png (988x173, 19.87K)

>But her emails!
That was a typo, Hill dawg meant to say "Buttery Males". Hilldawgs a bit of a freak. Why you think she married a guy named Slick Willie?

They both should be locked up retard what use does an ex-president have for top secret documents at a fucking golf course? If you think that is A-Ok i sure as shit should never here you retards say lock her up again.

hillary does it and is investigated by her own party members and they even say shes guilty but (((no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges)))
meanwhile trump has the full weight of the federal govt directed by his opposing political rivals and the NY ag up his ass for no reason other than his last name
if u cant see the difference consider eating a shotgun

The level of cope is:
>off the chain

Sorry to hear about your messiah/daddy Trump getting pegged by the FBI. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the consequences of my actions."

Attached: 4chan pol itsafraid trump.jpg (500x286, 43.86K)

>Boohoo poor trump
Kek

Attached: 1633108107175.jpg (686x803, 82.08K)

>Boohoo poor trump
>kek
Can you kikes make it less obvious you’re kikes.

Attached: BEFCC596-78A7-4A60-8E31-2FA274C2D8EF.jpg (618x668, 42.89K)

How long are TDS faggots going to go after him? He literally buck broke half the damn country and it's hilarious to see you people seethe for years about a guy that literally did nothing wrong other than Wrongthink™.

He's going to be on his deathbed getting subpoenas at this rate, and you'll still have nothing. It's amazing really. Shine a Feddie flashlight up ANYONE'S asshole for 6 years and you'll find something. Yet you still have nothing. Pathetic.

Attached: 40 keks.png (337x357, 277.48K)

the right wing spin is absolutely wild

Six years of trumpers aggressively pushing how important it is to keep government info safe, and bashing Hillary for it, calling for her to be jailed. And then the second Trump is caught doing it, the years of frothing outrage instantly disappears, and they pretend it's no big deal.

Are trump supporters really even human? I physically cringe over how pathetic these people are.

Yes.

He literally kept it in a padlocked room according to guidelines given to him. Hillary kept shit on an unsecured server. There is a difference, do try to keep up.

Yes, literally, that's how that shit works

>Retard doesn't understand the difference between having a server him a bathroom with a password of 1234clinton, and having classified paper documents in a safe with secret services own lock.

b-b-but her emails

so you're saying you're gonna lock Hillary up?

Has the thought ever crossed your Talmud Vision programmed goy slop brain that both the right and the left are a tool to keep you fat cows sat in front of their Talmud vision programming boxes unable to move against them because they got you following a name , trump , Hillary, bush , fucking shlomo shecklestien, and it’s a circus show with the occasional clown going around shooting up places doing clown stuff. I hate Americans if I hear one of you sepo cunts talking in earshot I will glass them.

The traitor had a key to the documents. Why would it matter that it was in a safe? I am not worried about some crack head accessing it i am worried about trump selling secrets. Again why does an ex president need top secret documents at a private golf club? No one can answer this. For the record i also thought hillery shhould have rotted it jail for what she did an i feel no difference with trump as that would be hypocritical like half you retards here.

Attached: 1638566999089.png (1000x1537, 234.7K)