What If Tomorrow Everyone Was A Nigger?

wired.com/story/mohsin-hamid-the-last-white-man/amp
>Whiteness is a seduction. Whiteness is also an illusion. These are the twin motifs on which Pakistani writer Mohsin Hamid props up The Last White Man, his new novel about race metamorphosis and human morality. Anchored in the bare and elegiac prose Hamid has made his trademark style, the book springboards from a single unexplained incident. Anders, a white man, awakens one morning to a new reality: his skin has “turned a deep and undeniable brown.”
>The transformation, of which Anders’ is the first—but not the only, and certainly not the last—elicits worthy exploration. What if whiteness were suddenly gone?

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-172810_Chrome.jpg (1080x1811, 239.25K)

I hate being white. I wish I was born brown.

THEN YOU KIKES COULD FINALLY WANK AND LIGHT THE 8TH CANDLE OF THE MENORAH CAUSE GOYIM GENOCIDE TO MONKEYS WOULD OFFICIALLY BE COMPLETE........... AKA THE GOAL OF JUDAISM TO GENOCIDE ALL GENTILES AND THE START OF THE 8TH MILLENIA FROM ADAM AS THE SOLE INHERITORS OF THE EARTH.........

It will be OK al swedi

I LOVE BEING WHITE

WHITE POWER

14 WORDS!!! HEIL HITLER BROTHERS SEIG HEIL

I'll enjoy wearing his face.

White genocide isn't real by the way (but if it were real, it would be a good thing)

What if brown people were suddenly gone?

Wired is actually bitching that the book doesn't shit on whites enough

Attached: 737831_futuristic-space-station-wallpapers-pics-about-space_1920x1080_h.jpg (1920x1080, 294.9K)

Winner of the Schlomo Shekelberg award for Semitic fan fiction

This is the most heavily promoted SCI FI novel of the year

Early life, I guarantee it

Africa.

>Crime sky rockets
>Tecnology halts
>Medicine goes extinct/becomes witchery
>There will be only war (cause without whites, every non white true face will show up)

Ironically
"In the grim DARKNESS of the far future....."

Attached: 1627690454792.png (942x726, 819.04K)

Biggest cope. He is from the upper class in Shitistan and was shipped to UK and US for education from an early age. He probably have made advances to several white woman who turned him down, despite him being rich, and he have to watch the same white woman choose a common white guy.

He is 110% pure seethe.

Look at Africa and China and that's what a future without whites looks like.

Poor, authoritarian and without hope.

>What If Tomorrow Everyone Was A Nigger?
Then niggers would starve and go extinct next. Not sure if the chinks or snadniggers would have the guts to send those apes back to the trees or just let them starve but if white people all vanished tomorrow the niggers would loose their babysitters.

color me shocked his biggest inspiration was toni morrison, who wrote entire books seething about blue eyes and beauty standards

Attached: 2022-08-12 18_05_28.jpg (467x720, 192.85K)

>Mosh...in Ham...
>Look at nose

Oy Veyry pakistani indeed...

Attached: FellowWhiteGuy.jpg (261x337, 18.86K)

Lol 40k is just a bunch of niggers running around with weapons they don’t know how to operate it all makes sense

Brown people aren't a problem. Imagine if the nose tribe suddenly disappeared. Without them actively forcing niggers on us the niggers themselves stop being a problem. They can continue starving in africa like they have been doing for the entire existence of the human species.