Backstabs Any Forums over and over again

>backstabs Any Forums over and over again
>you dorks still kiss the ground he walks on
why?

Attached: not my problem.png (1534x1438, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@JohnTheConfederate:1/The-Israel-lobby's-power-over-Congress_-Both-parties-obey:a
gab.com/CriticalMemeTheory/posts/108600973822713873
gab.com/PatrickReports/posts/108647741519512307
youtu.be/F-TVK0BfPYA
bitchute.com/video/9jLdZAw84iMF/
gab.com/vaccineregrets/posts/108657239270660766
gab.com/Apolitical/posts/108690860226324065
paulcraigroberts.org/2022/07/20/our-destroyed-country/
archive.vn/cdFMw
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/pushing-the-envelop-for-civil-unrest/
archive.vn/TzcJ6
gab.com/Halp/posts/108686054113662612
gab.com/kirkcp/posts/108700343977903311
gab.com/HenrikPalmgren/posts/108699374625180745
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11032711/Americans-survey-violence-University-California-Davis-democracy-threat-civil-war-
archive.vn/tsmg3
youtu.be/1sOViI_pkr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one really likes Trump here anymore. His shills come in to defend him when he fucks up, like they are today

DeSantis is the real Maga King.

Pic unrelated?

Slow day at the ADL, Rabbi?

Attached: 1502062709810.jpg (600x1066, 104.64K)

Old Any Forums is largely gone. 2017 was the end of the Trump era for oldfags, 2018 onwards is the election refugees colonizing the board. Most anons probably don’t even know that he sat there on live TV disavowing white nationalists and all racists

Found one

>Trump offers blacks a legit piece of the pie. Probably the best thing that could happen in blacks in the history of America
>Media screams "white supremacy"
>blacks vote Biden
>Bidens gives all the best stuff to trannies
Why are blacks so fucking stupid?

The money was to get them into jobs
Dems sliced it down and grifted all the money and it caused riots because niggers were still broke when they were expecting gibs

Yea i think we should all stop voting and let democracy win.

your shekles are showing, jew.

Trump just got his entire campaign funded because of the FBI.

Feel free to get fucked in a San Francisco back alley, though.

>he still thinks it's 2016

I'd rather a 500b for coloureds than the 700b the green faggots just got.

>Any Forums is one person
>White separatists/nationalists/supremacists/etc would support a guy who goes against the best interest of Whites
but yeah, 1844 brother, vote trump.

Jewish shills.

>why?
Because you're still mad at him lol
Trump 2024

>surprised over trump making a 500 billion dollar reparation package and making juneteenth a holiday
This is literally standard behavior for americans, there is a copypasta for this. Why are you surprised?

Attached: 815F7984-5981-489D-AE0B-1620BE82C1BD.jpg (840x779, 127.11K)

Because everyone hates you more than they hate Trump

I'm curious if you liberal faggots have ever even stopped to think for a second why this old gay man lives rent free in your head for a decade straight. What is it about the big orange man that scares you so much? Are you that afraid of white men organizing and working together?

Bump

presidency doesn't matter. whoever they allow us to elect will stab us in the back. that's the system.

this isn't a trump board
PTG threads are bots and boomer faggots from reddit and facebook.

This is identity politics. Time for Whites to start playing it too.

The US is a vassal state controlled by zionist traitors, the American people are living under the tyrannical illegitimate rule of a zionist occupation government (ZOG):
odysee.com/@JohnTheConfederate:1/The-Israel-lobby's-power-over-Congress_-Both-parties-obey:a

Zionism in the West must perish, or the Western people will. If the Founding Fathers were around today they would have started shooting zionists on sight a long time ago (disclaimer: always follow the law).

Solution: have all zionists (Jew or Gentile) deported or hung for treason (legally off course) and ban the Talmud (which is anti-Christian, anti-Gentile (in a racial way) and approves of pedophilia) and ban male genital mutilation (aka circumcision) too.

gab.com/CriticalMemeTheory/posts/108600973822713873
"Just a reminder that an intelligence officer from Israel took influential Americans to an island to rape kids so Israel could secretly film it and use it as blackmail.

Then, when he got caught he was assassinated so he couldn't rat on more people.

And we still give billions of dollars to Israel, and if you question this at all you are labeled an anti-Semite and multiple groups will work to destroy your life."

--

How Israel controls the mainstream and "alt"-media:
gab.com/PatrickReports/posts/108647741519512307
"My experience in conservative media was exactly what you would imagine. I had some success, then a little goblin named Matt Tyrmand was like hey do you want to be part of the Zionist Agent Poso influencer project for Israel, and I was like no, and they systemically destroyed my life in every way. So, yeah, America."

How mossad destroys the lives of Westerners who" dare" criticizing Israel:
youtu.be/F-TVK0BfPYA
Backup:
bitchute.com/video/9jLdZAw84iMF/

The power of the media:
gab.com/vaccineregrets/posts/108657239270660766

The insidiousness of Jewish power:
gab.com/Apolitical/posts/108690860226324065

"Our Destroyed Country"
paulcraigroberts.org/2022/07/20/our-destroyed-country/
archive.vn/cdFMw

Civil War in the US is inevitable because social cohesion, national unity and social trust are gone and they are never coming back (it took over 80 years of internal sabotage to achieve it via demographic/ethnic and cultural subversion, and the damage is permanent and irreversible), the future will be decided by those strong and determined enough to carve their own future when they rebuild from the ashes of the already dead USA:
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/pushing-the-envelop-for-civil-unrest/
archive.vn/TzcJ6

Jews control America, and one proof of that fact is that they try to destroy anyone that openly states that fact:
gab.com/Halp/posts/108686054113662612

The West is not dying, it's being killed. And the people killing it have names and addresses (disclaimer: always follow the law):
gab.com/kirkcp/posts/108700343977903311

How Jews subverted China with their nation wrecking communism:
gab.com/HenrikPalmgren/posts/108699374625180745

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11032711/Americans-survey-violence-University-California-Davis-democracy-threat-civil-war-
archive.vn/tsmg3
"Half of Americans expect a second U.S. civil war within YEARS, more than 40% agree with 'great replacement theory' and nearly a fifth expect they will choose to bring a gun to a violent political row, alarming poll shows"

-

youtu.be/1sOViI_pkr4
Gen. Delawarde interview

This is true and it's blatantly obvious now.
>Any Forums shits on Trump for over a year
>suddenly everyone loves him again
this shit isn't natural.

Whats not natural are threads like this.

I guess the DOJ and FBI really fucked up

rino plant
never desantis

Only MAGAtards worship that Jew puppet. The rest of us knows he's a fraud.

>he still thinks its 2020

I have seen completely unironic 'democrats are the real racists' posts on Any Forums in recent months. It's like things have regressed back to the Bush/Cheney years in terms of people's mindsets. Traditional Any Forums topics like race-realism have been sidelined by waves of civnat MAGAtards and bots/shills.

This was the moment I gave up on Trump. Just another political games playing piece of shit.

>He won't accept it's 2022

>recucklican tourist pulls the voting against your own interests twitter meme and thinks we should be shoveling half a trillion dollars into black neighborhoods

Attached: 1659147450251620.jpg (413x395, 31.06K)

>confederate flag
>DUDE ITS A GOOD THING 500 BILLION WAS GOING TO BLACK PEOPLE! THEY WAS GETTING DEY LIFE TOGETHA GETTING JOBS

>liberals
lol

Attached: GOP retards.png (582x231, 25.77K)

republicans thinking I give a shit about their fake team sports was funny at first, but now I see they were serious the entire time