TRUMP TRIED TO SELL MISSILE DEFENSE SCHEMATICS

TRUMP TRIED TO SELL MISSILE DEFENSE SCHEMATICS

>"Federal agents seized just one set of “top secret/SCI” documents, according to the search warrant receipt. Agents took four sets of “top secret” documents, three sets of “secret” documents, and three sets of “confidential” documents. The set of “top secret/SCI” documents included design schematics for the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System, according to a DOJ source."

>The set of “top secret/SCI” documents included design schematics for the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System

>The Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System (Aegis BMD or ABMD),[1] also known as Sea-Based Midcourse, is a United States Department of Defense Missile Defense Agency program developed to provide missile defense against short to intermediate-range ballistic missiles. The program is part of the United States national missile defense strategy and European NATO missile defence system.[2]

Attached: Aegis.jpg (799x741, 154.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6ipMu2ATs0&t=35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger aegis has been sold to dozens of countries.

Isn't that a potential capital offense?

YEAH CAUSE THIS SHIT MAKES SENSE. TRUMP IS A KIKE WHY WOULD HE HAVE TO BETRAY ZOG WHEN THE WHOLE OF ZOG IS BETRAYING AMERICA? YOU STUPID NIGGER.......... ZOG IS LOYAL TO TRUMP AS HE IS TO ZOG..........

Yes, he's dead

If they were going to frame trump for something they probably should have gone with something a bit less ridiculous sounding

Literally treason if he let anybody else see it
Considering that he had all kinds of maids and employees all over Mar-A-Lago, it's a safe bet that it got out of his control.

Didn't Israel upgrade its iron dome system during Trump's reign?

I bet op thinks the Steele Dossier was real.

Attached: 1657116179026.jpg (782x788, 68.71K)

Fpbp

>missile defense schematics
Is this a bad thing? I thought leftist faggot cuck niggers were always complaining about how the aggressor or invader is always wrong.

This unfortunately.

Source: CIA's Epoch Times

LOL

LMAO

Attached: 77497912-BEF6-4562-BFD6-061B5E704E36.jpg (125x125, 2.12K)

>TRUMP TRIED TO SELL MISSILE DEFENSE SCHEMATICS
I HAVE THE SECRET SCHEMATICS RIGHT HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=S6ipMu2ATs0&t=35

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe we're literally going to see Trump executed for treason. I hope there's a livestream, or at least a video.

Attached: doubt it 2.png (1081x836, 1.01M)

>TRUMP IS A KIKE
He is German. Blonde hair, blue eyes too. The Trump family wasn't originally American. They moved from Germany. It's a known fact that his dad had to larp as a Swede in Germany for decades following WW2 to avoid being linked to Naziism. Trump's real name is Donald Johann Drumpf and his dad's name is Fredrik Christ Drumpf. Yes, Christ.

So at first they were squealing top secret documents
Now they will be released....
HAHAHAHHAHA
NO ONE BELIVES THE DIMMOCRATS, NOT EVEN THE DIMMOCRATS BELIEVE THEMSELVES

Bill Clinton lost our entire nuclear arsenal to China
THE COX REPORT

aegis is ancient Greek for "sheild".

I don't really think they should be put in jail for shooting that meth head but damn they need to be exterminated for having asses bigger than their rib cages and even their shoulders.

Americas top secret Defense Schematics:
>when russia shoots big missiles we will shoot tiny missiles to hit it in the sky all cool and shit

Iron beam because it’s energy weapon
You will serve the jew goy they are your master
JEW MASTER RACE
HEIL JUDEN