Just make your own 80% lowers

Just make your own 80% lowers

Attached: 2Q==(2).jpg (173x290, 7.99K)

Done.

Operating Mills and Lathes requires a minimum of training and common sense..

Oh wait here is the reciepe for Nitroglycerin in German, come on do a Googletranslation and get to work ..what could go wrong ?

*doubelfacepalm*

Attached: Untitled.png (958x588, 84.28K)

And 480 3-phase. Hard to find an apartment with that.

Routine can be deadly with these machines
I remember a guy who had to do the same piece the entire day and forgot to put the pin when he started it.
The rod went sideways and hit him right in the chest, still has a massive dent in the chest
16$ hour

Newer Apartments/Houses yeah, the ones in the Core of the Citys where the Ground floor often had commercials use as shops/washery etc often have that, at least in germany. Would suprise me if downtowns build 100 years ago stateside didnt have that pretty often too.

240v single phase mills work fine. You can even make an 80% lower with a 120v mill

Tormach makes some nice CNC machines that will fit on a computer desk. They cut aluminum and steel.

Are those "ghost gunner" CNC machines any good?

Is 3D printing AR lower receivers and Glocks in your apartment living room no longer feasible?

You can usually only get 3-phase if you live near an industrial area in the US.

I think it's funny they want to push for everyone getting an electric car, but they aren't lifting a finger to upgrade the electrical infrastructure for it.

Charging electric cars on a 120 outlet is a fire hazard. My brother-in-law is a fireman and he's had a lot of calls for teslas burning down garages with inadequate power.

Can a battery bank and an inverter be reaonably easy to find? All the solar rooftop bullshit going on should make that kind of stuff obtainable

What the fuck are you going to make on that? CNC is better. Both mill and lathe.

BAKA

Do you realize how dangerous 480 3-phase is? That's not something you should fuck around with unless you know what you're doing.

>I think it's funny they want to push for everyone getting an electric car, but they aren't lifting a finger to upgrade the electrical infrastructure for it.
Utilities don't want to pay for it so everyone is waiting for it to become an impending disaster so the federal government will throw a few more trillions at it, with less oversight or quality concerns because OMG we need this but fast!

Primers and real explosives are fucked up, that's the reason I always pushed for electric ignition, hydrogen detonation and alternative explosives (such as plasma-ignited water, flour, ethanol, hydrogen...).

Right, which is why I am wondering what kind of equipment is already commercially available (and presumably safe), not wanting to hack together car batteries or some shit.

Fucking zoomer. You can't operate manual Mills and lathes?

Cities will burn down when some nigger plugs their EV into an outlet on their 100 year old house where they replaced the fuse with a penny.

You have to be 18 to post here.

True, that that goes for practically any job that isnt cubicle-dwelling...
I recall some russian with "fishy" papers showing up claiming he was a fullblown technician. boss gave him a blueprint and asigned him to the oldest lathe we had there , no kidding that thing had the reichsadler stamped on the backside. A few minutes later one loud bang followed by a second, dude had put VA2 steel in place of aluminium and without changing rpm vc speed ran it into a 80mm knifehead -z 50.00 .... kifehead sheared of and went flying , embedded itself into a container ..

0% when you have a mill, dicklips.