320% realistic inflation

>Go to Kroger, grab muh groceries, go to grab a cube of dew to sip on while rappin with my niggas in /tcg/
That'll be $13.00 + tax for one case, twenty four cans of carbonated sugar water
>nb4 corn syrup and goyslop
>nb4 muh yellow #5
>nb4 sole kale drinking s o y filled faggot cries someone enjoys something they don't.
enjoying a carbonated citrusy beverage on occasion is fine, when they price the shit higher than gasoline they can suck my white cock.
>remember laughing at Canadians
>post in store prices dot jpeg
I couldn't be more disgusted with the state of my nation bros, every single little thing all adds up to one huge pile of shit. Our country is so fucked man, it is sick and sad to believe the federal government has such power over the states through corporatocracy, I hope it all burns to the fucking ground, I pray it does.

youtube.com/watch?v=HokhxPwuT7o

Attached: 9g28fndh.jpg (586x600, 143.33K)

I'm Jewish.

You should fucking stop, that's as evil as the Earthly experience gets. A Jew. Fuck. End yourself, rat.

It’s 6-7$CAD/12 pack of mtn dew here. Remember what they took from you

Attached: 59BDBBF1-B7F0-4B9A-93E1-C4A202D90BE1.jpg (559x402, 50.54K)

If you don't buy it prices will go down
Unfortunately you're just like everyone else and can't survive off of just the basics for a couple of months and instead demand extraneous luxury items constantly

Welcome user, my grandma baked you some cookies, come in! have a seat right there next to the oven.

Attached: 1526617693608.jpg (500x649, 53.98K)

boo hoo nigger

Just get the off brand shit, it's half the price and tastes the same.

>just don't buy groceries retard

oh no my nigga I didn't buy it, fuck them niggers in the pocket I will drink water and like it and they can kiss my shekels goodbye.

Attached: ch9ovvywgra91.jpg (1816x4032, 574.79K)

Attached: bq-5c7a9776c9fc5.jpg (650x513, 49.13K)

Stop buying absolute garbage like this and watch prices tumble across the board. Also, stop supporting globohomo. Your life will be better across the board.

Soda is not groceries fatso. Buy local produce and meats, it will be a little extra but you will help your local community. Do not buy anything with a corporate logo on it, if you can Google a brand and it leads to a ticker on any stock exchange don't buy it.

If you can't resist the carbonated slop buy a soda stream and make your own, at the very least you can control what goes into your body.

Inflation has a very specific meaning, it is a measure of the rate of change. I’d typically recommend using a different word if you want your argument to be taken seriously. Describing excessively high prices as “inflation” just comes across as having a poor understanding of basic economics.

>oh no my nigga I didn't buy it
Big things have small beginnings.

>buy a soda stream
nah, I do not support israel or jews, but I am thinking about buying a co2 tank and just ordering boxes of flavored kern sizzurp.

Attached: (((you))).gif (320x180, 1.51M)

It amazes me, the number of people I see with grocery carts brim full of shit like this, the people pushing them so fat they can barely walk or breathe.

ok I did the yang math on this
12 fluid ounce cans x 24 = 288 fluid ounces which is 2.25 gallons, 13/2.25=5.78 5 dollars and 78 cents per gallon, to do the dew, lol, fuck them woke nigger loving faggots.

Attached: 1646274698164.jpg (1024x805, 34.98K)

NO NOT MY MOUNTAIN DEWERINOS!!!

McDonald's fountain drinks went from $1 to $1.25. That is a 25% inflation increase.

A gallon jug of drinking water in the stores went from $1 a gallon to $1.50-$1.75 each gallon. That's 50-75% increase due to inflation. Many many other examples. Eggs doubled in price as did milk. So practical inflation numbers for food are basically 50-100%.

Eggs, milk, meat, apples, everything went up so stop being a retard. The soda isn't the point and you know it's not just about soda.

nom nom nom
look tasty fren