Aging is attractive now

We will replace the characters you fell in love with older looking women, and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: 1655294260_240312_1655294339_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 72.7K)

Who is the old lady

Oh no they will make characters that look extremely fake look more real by giving them imperfections what ever will I do

Watch me not care if you offered hotter chicks my age

Video games are supposed to be escapism. Why should every video game have ugly people just to appease tranny incels?

Globohomo wants us to think women were always ugly, so they're making beautiful fictional characters hideous too, to destroy our ideas of femininity and masculinity

Attached: Ellie remastered.gif (958x540, 1.37M)

>characters you fell in love with
no im not a faggot

Our world is imperfect imperfections help the escapism.
If they are trying to craft a world similar to ours it makes sense to give it small touches that make you feel like it is the same world as ours.
There are also games where having every character look flawless makes sense.

>Our world is imperfect
>imperfections help the escapism.
Pick one.
>There are also games where having every character look flawless makes sense.
But cucks are trying to take those away by enforcing commie orthodoxy on the entire industry.

they replaced Ellie model with new weird one to lose resemblance of Ellen Page
apparently they assumed it's an equivalent of "dead naming"
sadly for those deluded freaks, many physical copies exist but it won't stop them from history rewriting attempts

>Pick one.
Why? they are connected concepts I will explain it real slowly for you.
If our world is imperfect and they want you to escape into a world that you believe is ours but with a different set of circumstances making it unrelatable means you feel you are escaping into a totally different fantasy world.

imagine not reading books

Attached: john_ringo_hymn_before_battle.jpg (1399x2289, 555.35K)

I mean, I see yoyr flag but, do you know hot people exist right? RIGHT?!

not play because its clear hollywood is dying and trying to force itself into videogames to ruin yet another pass time.

Life do kinda be like that tho, all my friends from high school got replaced with versions of themselves that are way fatter

That's the point of escapism to escape the ugliness of clown world into an idealized one not experience more of the same.

sorry panchito, we ladies play too

Wow lmao, I hate leftists.

>Why are video game sales so low?
>Video games?

Attached: 1pbtid-6.gif (350x240, 832.43K)

nobody liked tess

you would give a kidney for that milf lmao

Looking at the side by side she did look a bit too much like a super model for the apocalypse

>Shit character is still shit
Oh no!

No shit but is it every person?
What do women look like while not wearing make up?
What do women look like when they stop applying expensive creams to their skin daily?
What does stress do to your looks?
What does a lack of daily washing do to your skin?
Doesn't bother me I didn't make the game nor do I profit from it so I don't give a shit what you do.
Play something else then.

(((they))) want to brainwash dudes into banging hags and crones so that there are less babies being born.

shoot yourself, kiwi. If I wanted to see ugly niggers and landwhales I'd go outside or look in a mirror.
>Feel like it is the same world as ours
Spoken like an NPC. THAT'S NOT ESCAPISM.

I realized video games are for children and as an adult male in my 30s….I shouldn’t waste my time with it.

This. Imagine watching tv

>or look in a mirror.
This explains a lot you all seem to want to escape into a world where you forget how ugly you are and seeing other people who aren't flawless reminds you of how you look

use a vpn and chuck on a canuck flag next time you want to be a massive faggot. cheers bruv

>She was about the same age as Joel. Late 40s. She looked way too young in the original.

Forgive that user you're replying to... theyre jewish and are obligated to test out pilpul techniques on others to try and subvert everything good in the world. Sort of a rite of passage as they make their journey from 60 IQ to 74 IQ

Attached: girugamesh_guy.png (369x372, 203.14K)

woah so deep. kys basic bitch contrarian all your here for is clout.

You ever read Larry Correia's Monster Hunter series? If not, you should.

Eww.

He is gay but somewhat right. Im 37 and really dont look young anymore. Shes 10 years older than me and can never look like the old build. She looks exactly her age and circumstance now.

Are you slow? You can’t escape into a gritty realistic world??

nah and this piece of fail will bomb

>Aging is attractive now.
No.

i'm so tired of video game playing faggot soicuck man children

Damn, she aged quick. Guess that's what being a lesbian can do to you.

Any game that has a female main character is gay.

What the fuck.

Typical zoomer idiot. She looks far more realistic and appropriate now, retard.
You actually believe a 45+ woman 20 years into the apocalypse will look like the left model? How retarded are you guys?

No I don't want to see ugly characters all the time. I like beauty and trannies are trying to force every game to have ugly women in them through threatening with cancellation and complaining to mastercard and visa to cut off their services if they don't go full pozz. Also
>muh realism
Is what ruined the fps genre it used to be great when we had unrealistic shooters like half-life 1 and doom where you could run really fast. Realism isn't fun especially not total realism the only games where it fits slightly is grand strategy games and total war games but you don't see leftist cucks demanding realism in the total war games.