Why was obesity non-existent before the 80s?

Why was obesity non-existent before the 80s?

You can't tell me that NOBODY ever overate and didn't exercise

Attached: old cali.jpg (1600x1303, 366.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

learninggnm.com/SBS/documents/five_laws.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z-CA7QZm_M
learninggnm.com/SBS/documents/Alvin_Case_07_E.pdf
learninggnm.com/SBS/documents/Alvin_Case_37_E.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's hard(er) to get fat when you actually have to work, even just around the house. when you can sit on the couch all day and drink and eat thousands of calories of corn syrup, what's to stop those who will be enabled by their position?

This has something to do with it. People have make-believe make-work tech jobs now, and also less people can afford to live in houses, so people aren’t playing with their kids or doing work in their yards, because they can’t afford to have a yard.

fat fucks had the decency to *not* go to the beach back then.

>hard(er) to get fat when you actually have to work, even just around the house

Dude, people still clean their houses today. They still go to work and most people still exercise. Also why weren't the royalty of the past fat as shit if this is true?

Attached: obesity rate 2020 updated.png (963x1718, 1.38M)

Consumption, particular of food and drink, has shifted greatly. There are new shittier things available that simply hadn't been invented yet. There's more crap even in the decent food now. And self-indulgence is celebrated in various media, and restraint is mocked.

Computers and internet
No its not a "Jewish food conspiracy", it's because people had more active jobs and active lives and didn't sit at computers all the time

tranny in picrel has a chunky butt and is developing a nice set of saddlebags at an early age.

i was a kid in the 80s and there were generally never more than 1 fat kid per class, it was like this til the mid 90s even. this intense rise in a bunch of fatasses is really something that's risen in just the last 25 years.

HFCS, fast food, people too fucking lazy to cook, media FORCED to treat fat people as attractive.

Its not about work, but everything to do with what everyone eats, you can sit all day and do nothing, if you eat just enough calories of good food, you will not be fat. To much hydrocarbons is the main problem, not to mention other shit people eat.

Who will dies faster? The rich kids with their vegan diets or the fat kids with their corn syrup?

niggers and spics are commonly obese.

well because obesity isnt about eating more than you burn, is about the way the body works, for some people, they can be at a calorie deficit and still gain weight, why? their body is malfunctioning and retaining water, and for the opposite side, the super skinny people, they can eat more than they need and simply burn it, why? they have more biological programs active, more emotional conflicts when they were younger, this makes more parts of the body overdrive, and in result the body needs more calories than a normal human.
this is new i know, but diseases start in THE BRAIN. every disease have the respecting ring on the brain that can be observed with a CT scan.

BIOLOGICAL CONFLICT: The biological conflict linked to the kidney collecting tubules originates at a time when life existed only in the ocean and being thrust out of the water environment created a life-threatening situation. This kind of distress also concerns human life because water is the primordial home of all living organisms. We humans experience the conflict of “feeling like a fish out of water” when we are unexpectedly "swept out" of our familiar surroundings or when we lose our “pack”. In GNM, we refer to the conflict of the kidney collecting tubules as to an abandonment conflict, existence conflict, or refugee conflict.

Abandonment conflicts are brought on by feeling ousted, excluded, unwanted, rejected, not understood, ignored, left out, isolated and alone. Children experience the conflict when they are put into daycare, when they feel unloved or excluded from the group (at home, on the playground, in kindergarten, at school), when their parents don't spend enough time with them, when a new sibling is born who gets more attention, when a grandparent dies, or when a family member leaves. It is the loss of safety and the loss of an emotional shelter which makes them feel utterly alone. The same can be said about the elderly who end up in nursing facilities, away from their home and their family. Newborns are equally vulnerable. Thus, being taken away from the mother at birth for one or the other reason can cause a severe abandonment conflict. Pets also suffer terribly when they are left behind.

An existence conflict is a fear for one's life - equal to the fish out of water in danger of dying. This fear is often triggered by a cancer diagnosis or negative prognosis associated with “my life is at stake” (compare with death-fright conflict related to the lungs). Waiting in an emergency room, being in an ambulance, and hospitalization (undergoing chemo treatments, surgery, not feeling cared for, a lack of support by doctors, nurses, or relatives) also evoke existence and abandonment conflicts. The fear of having to go to the hospital might already activate the conflict. An existence conflict also relates to one's livelihood. The feeling behind the conflict is “I have lost everything”. This could be the loss of a workplace, financial losses, the loss of a home, or the loss of a person who provided security, economically or emotionally.

A refugee conflict is experienced as being "thrown into the desert", as feeling uprooted or "in exile", for example, due to an unexpected transfer or move (change of neighborhood, change of school) or being forced to flee from one's home or homeland. Traveling away from a familiar home or a loved one can provoke the conflict. Air travelers are particularly prone to suffer refugee conflicts. By the same token, feeling uncomfortable on an airplane (a fear of flying) might trigger an existence conflict.

>To much hydrocarbons
wtf is this?

CONFLICT-ACTIVE PHASE: Starting with the DHS, during the conflict-active phase cells in the kidney tubules proliferate proportionally to the intensity of the conflict. The biological purpose of the cell increase is to close the excretion filter in order to withhold water so that the organism has a better chance to survive. This innate water retention program is vital because without water all metabolic processes stop functioning. NOTE: Whether the conflicts affect the right or left kidney is random.
On a brain scan the kidney tubules relays (view the GNM diagram) are visible on several layers.

In this image, the Hamer Focus on the left brainstem hemisphere shows the impact of the conflict on a slightly higher level than the one on the right side. The sharp ring structures indicate that the conflicts are active, affecting both kidneys on the organ level. In GNM we call this a Kidney Collecting Tubules Constellation, which manifests mentally as disorientation and confusion, as seen, for example, in Alzheimer’s disease – linked to abandonment and existence conflicts!

Symptoms of the conflict-active phase:

water retention

elevated uric acid levels

elevated urea and creatinine levels

decreased urine output

The degree of WATER RETENTION is determined by the intensity of the conflict. Typical signs of water retention are baggy eyes, swollen hands, swollen feet and ankles (see also peripheral edema) and weight gain (1 liter of retained water weighs about 1 kilo or 2.2 pounds). With a persisting abandonment and existence conflict a person can gain a lot of weight (100 kg and more) in spite of regular exercises, a normal diet or even fasting. The retained water is predominantly stored in the fat tissue, mainly in the abdominal area (see ascites). In this case, obesity is not caused by excess body fat but by excess accumulation of water as a result of lasting conflict activity (compare with obesity due to hypoglycemia).

Attached: M_CT_KCT_Constellation.jpg (242x289, 15.19K)

I saw my first obese young person in 1980. I was walking on Granville at 13th ave in Vancouver and saw this late teens hambeast come out of the 7/11 with a massive bucket of coca cola and a fiendish grin on her evil fat face. It was at least a gallon of pop. It was incomprehensible to me why anybody would want that much. And then you saw it everywhere...movie theaters, huge buckets of pop.

>diseases start in THE BRAIN
IDK what makes you think that. You can see diseases through the eyes through iridology but that doesn't mean it begins in the eyes either.

Hippocrates said it begins in the gut and he knows best.

goy slop

To finally respond to OPs answer:
German New Medicine offers an entirely new understanding of the increasing number of overweight people, including children, in the Western world by taking into account social changes (the dissolution of traditional family structures, growing divorce rates, infants in daycare, the elderly in homes) and alarming economic developments (increasing unemployment, poor prospects for the youth, mounting debt). Whether we consider nowadays water retention (weight gain) useful or not is irrelevant. What matters is that this Biological Special Program has proved itself biologically meaningful over millions of years.

Daycare Linked to Being Overweight

“Young children who attend daycare on a regular basis are 50% more likely to be overweight compared to those who stayed at home with their parents, according to a study by researchers at the University of Montreal and the CHU Sainte-Justine Hospital Research Centre.”

Science Daily, Nov 16, 2012

Because there was still something worth living for. Being fat is just giving up. Never give up bros, no matter how fucked up things may seem. Always improve yourselves.

>Why was obesity non-existent before the 80s?
It wasn't.

Vegetable oils

About to go get a deep dish large pizza. In the car waiting to go in. It’s my cheat day. That ok?

Dr. Hamer, realized that in every disease, there will be a "ring" on their brain, only visible doing a CT scan, this guy proved this theory in the following way: he scanned every patient with the same disease, and in all of them, the corresponding ring was found in the same place! the people with psoriasis all had it on the back left side, the people with cancer on the front right side, in a very specific place. So, what does this mean? it means that diseases start in the BRAIN, this ring makes that part of the body work in a different way, putting that organ in emergency mode, but what causes this ring? well, it all starts with a emotional conflict, something happened in our lives where we were not prepared, and that situation hit us hard. so how do we heal that disease? you have to resolve this situation, often therapy alone heals it, because it gets us talking about the uncomfortable things, but when it doesnt its good to do some introspection, or even have a session with a GNM therapist, this guys will usually need only one, to find the stressful situation and bring it to conciousness.
this also means that there are no contagious diseases, there's more info about this misconception on the site.
I pretty much explained it all in very few words, i will leave some extra resources below:
learninggnm.com/SBS/documents/five_laws.html
this guy has pretty good videos, this one touches specifically on candida:
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z-CA7QZm_M
this are some case studies done by GNM doctors:
learninggnm.com/SBS/documents/Alvin_Case_07_E.pdf
learninggnm.com/SBS/documents/Alvin_Case_37_E.pdf

this will help to understand this better, just keep an open mind and analyze the diseases you had in your life and when they started, and when they healed, if any condition changed in your life, etc.

There was such a thing as "shame" back then, and those people would not have felt comfortable being half naked on a beach. They were there, just not "there".

Deep dish "pizza" isn't pizza, but you are free to have whatever it is. I absolve you of your sins, my son.

Duh, capitalism, corporate consolidation/ monopolies (0 monoply enforcement by captured government) / capture of fda / corn syrup oligarhcs

Attached: fullyassimilatedspics.webm (576x1024, 1.13M)

HFCS

I lost almost 4kg in 10 days, congratulate me Any Forums

My bmi is now 24.8, which is in the upper range of healthy

Attached: Good_comp.jpg (1000x1500, 88.62K)

nice beach

Ironically the food pyramid

I think it’s ssri’s. One of the side effects is weight gain and like half the population is on them.

We're being poisoned by processed foods
Stop eating them

This. America's problem is food consumption or quality though it's a factor. It's sedentary living

Extremely (((sus))). It even attracted faggy jews doing damage control.

Global warming.

Attached: 1659376712742296.jpg (619x460, 45.66K)