America needs a Sulla

America needs a Sulla.

Attached: image-asset.jpg (421x540, 33.35K)

Sulla failed and the republic broke again as soon as he died. He's a cautionary tale, not an example.

God you are so fucking cringe it hurts.
Is that what you're gonna suggest? "We need a Sulla" You're straight up retarded dude

this, it's like balkans asking for another tito.

Trump is Sulla
Desantis is Ceaser.

America needs a lot of rope

america needs a salting

Attached: 1652041613515.jpg (2123x752, 195.14K)

I eagerly await Trump's purges then.

lol. none of them compare. also both of them are Sullas if anything. Caesar united Rome ended the civil war forever. But really this civil war can't be solved. The only way is the Hitler approach in which you genocide all the liberals. that is the only permanent solution.

A disgruntled FBI or Special Forces officer will eventually attempted something of the sort, it is the only path the USA will eventually follow,literally inevitable at this point, after him there will be Caesar to take care of the rest, it will be some nobody , not some faggot politician

Attached: 61675635_851465588566180_494879304509816832_n.jpg (720x560, 37.61K)

military coup is extremely unlikely in the US. its the least likely way the government would be toppled. It has been drilled into the american public from birth that military always obeys civilian power. The military doesn't have ammo on the US bases. The military is kept on an incredibly tight leash. It is blasphemous for military to disobey civilian leaders.

JFK and RFK where the Gracchi brothers.

I agree, but you never know, the same was probably said about Sulla and Caesar and their legions before they did what they did , all it takes is one ballsy motherfucker to just do it and then skulls and blood will follow, realistically no change will come from the outside at this point, it will only ever come from within the system, people from within are the only ones with the power to actually to anything , not some unathletic faggot that larps from his farm

No we need a Odoacer, end the nightmare

are the jews and WASPs the patricians?

> the same was probably said about Sulla and Caesar
lol. no. Military was always loyal to the commanding generals. Because the commanding generals payed the army from pocket. The commanding generals generally had complete freedom. it was one thing that the general must leave his army before entering Rome. But that was violated many times. The generals were also always politicians as well. In Rome Military always had power. political power. And they used it several time. The US is very different. generals are not politicians. in fact they can't be. the military is not loyal the generals. that is not how it works. They are loyal to civilian power. The military wouldn't follow any order that goes against a civilian leader. The military would refuse to march on Washington. Rome did not contain the military. Its even inaccurate to say that Rome had a military. There were many militaries. all independent. separate. personal armies of politicians. They could wage war on each other. While the US military is a single one and is loyal to Washington. very tightly contained. military holds 0 power in practice.

True my magyar friend, thanks for the post and the effort, I see now

you could have a POTUS just fire all the generals who aren't fully loyal to a coup

nah, nothing lasts forever the romans saw that happen. at some point the military will realize that the federal government has no teeth and that they can seize power if they want it, just like how our intelligence agencies act outside the law for their own goals
besides its not like these groups care about our country's founding principles or concepts, look at the PATRIOT act and the dismantling of the 1st and 2nd amendment

>America needs a Sulla.
Shame it keeps getting Elagabalus

Needed more Sullas

I don't think that POTUS can fire anyone. Let alone a General. I am not sure about the exacts of this. But POTUS generally can't fire or appoint almost anything in the executive branch. I know this might sound like a blackpill. but its really is. POTUS is really ceremonial. He I know for sure that he can't touch in any shape or form the CIA/NSA. NSA has more powers than POTUS. Because it can even choose to hide information from POTUS completely legally. The only politician it needs to actually share every information is 6 men in congress. This was introduced with either the patriot act or with Obama. I am not sure. But POTUS doesn't even issue orders or commands. It just issues suggestions. Which the institution (which in theory should be fully in charge of, like a CEO would of his company) can ignore. Usually the don't ignore it. They pretend to do it. But do it in a way that they self sabotage. So an investigation might happen but will never be finished or bear fruit etc.

doesn't work like that. I know that military likes to think that its loyal to the constitution but its not. The military has 0 political will. That is taboo of the highest order. its not that the military can just realize that it could overthrow the government. it could. at any moment. but that thought cannot enter the "mind" of military. There are mechanisms in place that prevent that at the roots. The relationship between the government and military is that military cannot go to the toilet without the government giving permission. And its the military who asks for permission because it has no will on its own. Its organization structure is made in such a way that it has no will. It can execute a mission or command. But cannot generate thoughts.

god please don't compare any of the human dogshit spawn from immgrants to the roman greats. all the great americans lived in the 19th century. richard nixon was the real anglo president that wasn't a mere pawn of the jews

Sulla showed evrybody how the game was to be played.

In libspeak he normalized dictatorship.

No Sulla no Ceasar

Nixon is weird. because in a sense he was very much like Trump. He is the big man. He is the adult in the room. And he is going to show its done. He is going to change everything. of course he was taken out. didn't really change anything. couldn't. the presidency was already in the middle of being gutted. POTUS was more powerful than now. but still basically no real power to change anything about the government or change direction.