Welcomes millions of shitskins into their country after WWII and let them rape their daughters

>Welcomes millions of shitskins into their country after WWII and let them rape their daughters
> Gets into the EU
> Poles immigrate en masse to their country
> Blames the EU for their immigration problems and leave
> Get even more shitskins immigration than before

Why are they like that?

Attached: UK.png (318x159, 1.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4d35Il5Gz3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We lost our Empire so we'll take the white world with us

Attached: 6641E678-14D7-49C7-8AED-26C559BC557A.jpg (320x180, 12.62K)

They got tired of paying gibs for ungrateful eastern european shitholes

Still better than paying gibs for ungrateful muslim invaders

Cromwell faggot cuck let the hook nosed tribe back in after the revolution, Bank of England was created within 50 years of their resettlement and the country has been theirs ever since.

we are all moving to EU countries where there are no niggers at all

Makes accepting the Russian and Chinese nukes obliterating the UK that much easier

dont forget that Prince Andrew is a pedophile and affiliate of Epstein, and still sits in line to the throne. despite pretending to step down from royal duties.

Attached: epsteinandrew.jpg (2000x1516, 398.61K)

Not my problem

The destruction of the white race and with it planet Earth is payback for the destruction of peak civilization in 1815-1914

It's fucking terrible here, I went to London and it was like Paris in the 1990's

>refuse white educated christian people that are willing to work
>accept illiterate muslim niggers that came just for gibs

Attached: 1652996005869.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

I don't know what shit hole country that flag is but your greentext like a fucking retard

Farage was a cuck and gave up after brexit, all the freemason parties have to be for importing niggers due to their (((handlers)))

youtube.com/watch?v=4d35Il5Gz3Y

It's an european problem for sure, do you think Spain is not being invaded too?

It's our leaders. The actual Englishman, not British, but English, we are ready to die for this island. Fighting is in our blood, you have to come here to feel it. We are a proud people and we fight for our, and historically, other peoples freedoms. We'd probably die for your freedom, wherever the fuck you are from.

You'd only die for kikes, just like you live for the kikes

Attached: 1641436426144.jpg (661x1024, 147.49K)

Lol you will sink alone

>Welcomes millions of shitskins into their country after WWII and let them rape their daughters
The Windrush mob integrated. Stop lying.
>Gets into the EU
We were one of their greatest contributors. We know. Weren't we amazin'?
>Poles immigrate en masse to their country
And they've been a benefit. No argument there.
>Blames the EU for their immigration problems and leave
That's right..? EU sent their terrorist nonce problem here and have done everything they can to keep the gates open. Of course, Brexit wasn't just about Ahmed, was it, you disingenuous cowardly little flaggot bitch?
>Get even more shitskins immigration than before
They keep coming because you keep sending them here, nigger. We're eventually going to make you pay for that. You're naive if you think you're walking away from all of this, scot-free.

and you dont?

What does that have to do with the solid bloodlines that ruun in this country? Stop showing me pictures of the worst of my country, I can do it for you if I knew enough about your country, I just don't enough attention to your country. I'll tell you something though, if Russia decides to bomb you, we'll come there to fight. We will come to you. You won't need to move a muscle.

based psychopath

Attached: 1588095675477.jpg (574x561, 96.36K)

Are you ready to deport or kill all non-English people? Because that is what it will take.

Thats actually what we did do back in the golden days
thats why we are the most seethed nation on earth.
you niggers hate us because we slayed your nigger ancestors

Listen, look at the stats. You have a bigger problem than we do and we have been here for thousands of years, you've been here for hundreds. Sort yourself out before asking the 'big' questions. We'll do what we need to when the time comes, we're tried and tested.

We were on the right side in ww2

the bloodlines of pedo freemasons running it you mean? Or all these Muhammeds being born? You won't be in a state to help anyone soon enough.

Attached: Fs_3BB-dcZY.png (1080x504, 575.19K)