Name one thing worse than this

Name one thing worse than this.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-12 164449.png (1252x993, 524.23K)

trannys

your spaghetti crotch
But the media lies, so Trump gets a pass.
Sorry, dude.

the other 9,997 times President Donald Nigger acted like a 9 year old ADD nigger were even worse imo

Paying double for gas is worse, Billy worse

fpbp
/thread

DONT FORGET THE THEFT OF AN EXTRA SCOOP OF ICE CREAM! DONT THINK I'VE FORGOTTEN!!!1!

Attached: bandicam 2019-12-18 13-29-45-169.jpg (616x752, 86.92K)

You

Letting the Globohomo Regime remain in power

See

The FBi

I can't. Drudge is pretty shit.

Democrats

Fake News

Attached: jounalists that colluded.png (671x1206, 172K)

do people still read that shit since it was comped?

Kill yourself

Attached: qk18bapxv7b31.jpg (991x1055, 115.01K)

Fpbp

Trannies, puss oozing axe wounds are pretty bad. Then you realize they traded their dick for a shit smelling permanent wound cavity. Come to think about it's funny not bad.

Attached: maralago wmds.jpg (1600x900, 328.42K)

>it’s real
That’s just really, REALLY bad. Drudge had taken a decidedly Marxist turn in their coverage (which is why I stopped reading it) but this right here is “Best Korea’-tier propaganda. It’s just so hopelessly irresponsible, at best, but I know this was not done without bad intent.

Fact Check: Correct

fpbp and /thread

they can claim anything they want. we all know its bullshit and a last ditch attempt to get Trump before they lose congress.

Kek

hunter biden's laptop
But let's face it op you probably support uncles fucking their niece's/daughters

true story

>Name one thing worse than this.
Yeah, the Drudge Report has turned into a pile of shit, but CNN is still worse.

They were bought out in the secret after 2016. Back then globohomo attributed Trump's rise to Drudge. So they decided to buy it out and not let anyone know to secretly influence us. But we are not lemmings like most of their base. We made Drudge not the other way round.

I don't give a fuck what Drudge says anymore.

snopes says debunked which means 1000% historically and factually accurate fpbp. I will be voting desantis because trannies are going to rope.

Kikes

Attached: drudge jew merchant 2.jpg (532x726, 78.7K)

The smell she eminates as she turns into her true form when the lights goes off.

Jew trannies.

Literally irrelevant. Nuke codes get replaced all the time for security reasons and a former president wouldn't be able to do shit with them. This is a pathetic distraction from the shitshow that are Taiwan and Ukraine. The rampant inflation, the food and energy crisis and a myriad of other issues. Trump isn't even in office. They just want to preemptively get rid of him, to prevent him from running in 2024. The FBI would cease all 'investigation' if Trump renounced his US citizenship, live on TV and stream, and left the US for Jamaica or whatever. They'd literally stop giving a fuck in a nanosecond.

>It's like my heckin' capeshit!

Attached: Font-Marvel-Logo.jpg (1600x878, 63.29K)

LGBT paedophiles being treated like people, and not monsters.

Yep. I mean, there was obviously a buy out, whether Matt wanted to admit it or not. It was staring you straight in the face with how the coverage flipped. I don’t care what Drudge has to say either, but a LOT of people still go to Drudge. This is pure propaganda of the highest order. Straight out of North Korea. I mean, it’s just SO bad. I’m legitimately in shock, and I didn’t exactly view Drudge as a credible source.

If it were codes I’d be angry that the government doesn’t change passwords for almost 2 years.

Are we really worried chinks are going to nuke us?

>Nuclear codes
Didn't the Air Force recently admit the "nuclear codes" were just 8 zeros?

not joining 41% yet

Attached: 1640103028902.png (1152x719, 580.81K)