Trump Had No Classified Documents

He personally declassified everything in his possession.

Game over for the FBI/DOJ/shitlibs.

Attached: FZ_M2oFUEAE-x_N.jpg (946x2048, 181.66K)

Yea no. I'm going to trust the intelligence agencies instead of this orange retard.

Hahahahahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Yea no. I'm going to trust the intelligence agencies instead of this orange retard.
lol imagine believing the FBI

Attached: FZ52WpSXkAcpdgS.jpg (1170x2020, 232.22K)

It has been reclassified. Checkmate.

>trust the intelligence agencies
We know who the retard is.

>It has been reclassified. Checkmate.
This is impossible. I have PREBOONKED my claim. You lose.

Attached: Screenshot_20220811-153423_Chrome.jpg (1079x1170, 335.99K)

Citation needed

i don't know why he even bothers.

just stop crying foul, win, and fucking destroy them.

if the real truth is that even a POTUS does not have the power to destroy the deep state, then we'll kill them all. simple.

Attached: pre.png (386x584, 112.46K)

Kek

>Your honor, my client said he didn't do anything wrong, so clearly he is innocent of these charges. I rest my case.

Look at all the slide post and Trump faggots are scared as they should be heads about to be lopped the fuck off.

Attached: 1659052375897171.jpg (1024x960, 110.74K)

So, it was the records they were already aware of. Publicity stunt for midterms.

Well the law of the land is innocent until proven guilty so get back to us when you can prove his is guilty of a crime.

> shareblue script C&P
So convincing to those of us here who know the incompetence and corruption of our letter agencies.

>the retard hurt himself in confusion

>I didn't have any documents at Mar-a-lago. this is a witch hunt!
>OK, the documents that they found were declassified. I never took it up the ass from my cell mate Tyrone
>OK, maybe just the tip!

I'll prebunk that dangerous reclassified misinformation with a triple fact check two scoops

I hereby double de-preboonk you. You are now de-preboonked and immune to boonk and deboonk attacks by other players for 20 turns.

We need a prebunk immunity cat or dog meme