All of this just makes me like Donald more

Not gonna lie, huge Trump hater here. Like I am full blown RIDIN WITH BIDEN, but all this drama just makes me think Trump is actually really fucking cool.

Like what’s he even being accused of?

Making a nuke? That’s sick.
Exposing FBI retards? Again, sounds like a civil service if anything.
Banging sluts? Lol, old Donny boy sure is a player.
Hanging with Putin? I mean that’s cool as fuck, I bet they drive tanks and shoot shit.

Looks like I’m BACK on team Donny.

Attached: 26198836-C3F8-49A9-989F-576DA87CDF49.jpg (800x533, 40.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQveeyQmj-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turn on CNN!

He seized classified, top secret documents and kept them in his house. If anyone else in the government was caught doing that they'd be sent to prison. Why are right wingers obsessed with this idea of an authoritarian leader who is above the law?

You’re getting redpilled user.
Try infowars.com/show
Ignore this faggot cnn is for goys

Ok? That’s cool as fuck
Mission Impossible shit
You yes men closet freaks are the problem, have no spark or persona.

You just made him sound even cooler, I’m finally getting all this Dark MAGA stuff.

So let me get this straight, the reason you hated Hillary was because she
>*checks notes
kept low-level classified documents on a server in her bathroom closet?
But you love Donald even more now because he
>*checks notes
Kept top secret highly classified documents just lying around in his pool room

alright makes total sense

What documents?

Attached: 1653656858391.jpg (435x408, 30.9K)

Billions for israel? Awesome!
Pardoned jews and niggers? Fucking cool
Yeah trump is a badass

Correction, if he has anything vital he has already moved them and is one step ahead of Merrick and the FBI.

So which one is it? Is it wrong what Hillary did or is it okay for them both? Trump being the President makes severity not an issue.

They were both wrong, but for different reasons. Hillary was just doing her normal work email with shit that wasn't meant to be classified. Only low level shit leaked in. The issue is that she flaunted transparency laws.

Trump is literally stealing highly classified documents. There is no higher classification level than the ones listed in warrant.

Clearly the magnitude of how wrong these two things are is totally different.

>Clearly the magnitude of how wrong these two things are is totally different.
You are right, but in the wrong direction.

Hillary did not have the authority to declassify or move those documents off secure sites.
Trump was the President, he had access to those files and can and according to him did, declassify them and anything he wanted.

Do you disagree he was the President and had that type of authority?

No you don't understand, like they had thousands of emails and almost nothing was found. It was just normal stuff that no one would think was classified because surprise surprise no one uses email for exchanging classified information. What about low level are you not getting? Most of that shit was emailed to her by other people not the other way around. There's a reason the FBI didn't indict. Trump on the other hand will likely get indicted. He did the exact same shit Reality Winner went to jail for.

Also, Trump might have had the authority to declassify those documents, but he didn't. There's a legal process he has to go through. It's as simple as writing on it that it has been declassified and signing it, but he didn't do that.

Yep. Whole last 6 years have been hilarious.

Trying doing what she did with one email and tell the government. If you have your own stuff hooked to a government computer and it gets scanned they take it.

Your lack of knowledge about how fucked you would be in Hillary's shoes just goes to show how disappointed your going to be in. two. more. weeks.

>I made shit up!

youtube.com/watch?v=PQveeyQmj-M

Attached: 1597026372304.jpg (700x700, 77.38K)

Yeah that's because you're a complete retard. Literally an NPC who needs to suck the dicks of oligarchs. How much money have you donated to this rich man's campaign, faggot?

You understand how that makes this whole thing look right?
>Trump had access to them and it wasn't an issue his whole Presidency.
>Trump could of declassified and take anything he wanted with him.
>Failed to do so so the FBI goes after him a year later.
Makes this sound like a desperate attempt to fire someone by a bad manager then an actual serious issue.

Donald is cool and funny, Hillary is a old bitchy cunt. So yes it makes complete sense.

Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.