THEY WERE ACTUALLY FISHING!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 23C32249-7545-4635-B491-DD969BDAF13E.jpg (629x717, 48.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldtribune.com/obama-puts-his-presidential-records-off-limits-for-12-years/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/05/01/biden-facing-tara-reade-accusations-addresses-records-delaware/3064115001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fruits of crime
i always thought it was fruit of the loom. mandela effect ahhhh!

Ah communism.
Soon Joe will be locking up all his political adversaries a la Zelensky, Mao, Jinping, Lenin, Maduro, Castro, Trudeau.

This, retards continue to pretend "durr it's nothing". They're normalizing using the FBI as their gestapo.

How could an ex-president create presidential records or government records after his term?

Just like how congress tried impeaching him after his term ended

Reminder any leaf is a fed.

For idiots who don’t know what this means. Basically:
> Garland demanded the seizure of literally any record Trump ever saw, read, or created over the entire 4-year term of his presidency: "Any government and/or Presidential Records created between January 20, 2017, and January 20, 2021."
Tdlr: Total fishing expedition. A witch-hunt. Trump just completely won.

These are the only responses anyone reading this (((thread))) needs to read.

I thought they were chinese?

>Stop asking questions that create disinformation that threatens our democracy goyim.

Attached: 1660177367559560.png (514x639, 522.61K)

YOU. WON'T DO. SHIT.

Doesn't matter. As long as they find something, they can charge him and prevent him from running. That's the game plan and there's nobody that's going to stop them.

too dangerous

I do not understand how they thought that this would fly with the American people. But I am all for the acceleration. And they just fuckin floored it.

I'll stop asking questions, and work on my target shooting mobility exercises.

Nope. If you can steal an election you can imprison political opponents.

That's the best cope you can come up with?

faggots in a circle jerk with whiskey dick

Cool it with the antisemitism

Attached: MSMdoesntCareAboutFacts.png (800x2400, 192.73K)

spicy meatball

Attached: 1657694349516.gif (112x112, 13.46K)

not a single one of the jan 6 guys brought a gun

Why do you think it has taken them a year and a half to act? Is it because of the mid terms?

So basically they signed a search warrant without having a valid target of search just go for anything from 2017 to 2021. That covers pretty much everything including toilet paper apparently. Illegal as fuck search no wonder the federal shills are shitting themselvee.

What do you think is in Obumers library, or the university of Delaware for robinette.

worldtribune.com/obama-puts-his-presidential-records-off-limits-for-12-years/

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/05/01/biden-facing-tara-reade-accusations-addresses-records-delaware/3064115001/

Attached: 2C7A372B-235F-4A63-ACE1-6D4588E6C5D5.jpg (828x1379, 556.88K)

>THEY WERE ACTUALLY FISHING!!!!!
Isn't it obvious?
And best they came up with were nuke codes Trump took as souvenir which became obsolete the moment he left office. What a shit show, dems literally made themselves look worse on their own demand.

Attached: afkgaming_2021-08_db67bd89-7f5e-4032-9562-cc61ebd74aac_pepelaugh[1].jpg (400x225, 14.23K)

anything anywhere in mar a lago
pretext to go fishing

Hey little dick feds, how's the meetings going right now?

bump

Decent for the most part.

I like the art.

It's beautiful.

are we enjoying the new enhanced and perfected bolshevism silly goyims?

Attached: burning-office-spongebob.gif (320x240, 1.65M)

You don't have any idea what communism means, other than things you don't like that go against your narrative. Cope and seethe

The Feds stormed Trump's house based on a warrant commanding them to seize literally any piece of paper Trump might have accidentally sneezed on while president. Unreal. Banana Republic stuff.

They only care about attacking Trump, while they ignore the blatant illegal actions of their own side. They're awfully cocky, or desperate.

>Banana Republic stuff.
Ironic that the country which prides itself on being "the best democracy" and spreading democracy engages in shit like this and can't have a working voting ID system.

Wow.

If this is real they fucked up really, really bad.

Lmao what's more pathetic is the cuck sheeps throwing their coats on the ground for him
At this point you might as well get tits and cut that small dick off so he can grab you in the fake pussy
Stay cucked my friends

Don't be fooled. A huge portion of us pride ourselves on what we USED to be. What we were SUPPOSED to be. But we know the truth. I haven't been proud of this place since the 90's.

I guess it's not real communism, right?