The FBI/DOJ Have Nothing on Trump

>Trump is naughty because he had government documents!
Which documents?
>Miscellaneous documents.
What kind of miscellaneous documents?
>We're not going to tell you, goy

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-162145_Chrome.jpg (1076x1208, 485.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/586756410/Mar-A-Lago-warrant#download&from_embed
flsd.uscourts.gov/content/judge-bruce-e-reinhart
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: moving-goalpost.gif (480x480, 102.62K)

idk were going to lock him no matter what, we don't have to have a reason

You know how I know you're retarded?

Everything was declassified.

Game over for your side.

Attached: FZ_M2oFUEAE-x_N.jpg (946x2048, 181.66K)

is this a joke post

>subhuman Polack doesn't understand basic Constitutional law
Not at all surprising.

Yes, the government always has nothing on well known jewish criminals.

>believing Trump in 2022
My brother in Christ, did Mexico ever pay for that wall? Was Clinton ever locked up? Was the swamp ever drained? Get a load of this cultist

Top Secret/SCI docs, retard. He's going to prison.

I'm sure they'll make something up. They're above the law at this point. Rule of law no longer exists.

>Top Secret/SCI docs, retard. He's going to prison
If the President says something isn't classified, it's not classified. Dumb nigger.

He has TS/SCI clearance. Should someone with TS/SCI clearance go to jail if they have a TS/SCI PDF on their laptop?

Shut the fuck up kike

What? Yes, of course they should.

Except he has to declassify it officially and BEFORE he is out of office, lol

Citizen Donald Jeremiah Trump can say whatever he likes but it doesn't mean shit.

bidet pulled his TS/SCI clearance like the first day or week he was in office. He no longer has clearance to handle those documents.
before you call me a shill I hope bidet dies of nut cancer, I voted for zion don twice, would do it again if given the opportunity. But this was planned the same time the plan was made to steal the election. (((they))) will do anything they can to prevent ORANGE MAN WORSE THAN BAD from ever getting close to the white house again.
the only way this gets fixed is with bloodshed

>bidet pulled his TS/SCI clearance like the first day or week he was in office. He no longer has clearance to handle those documents.
Trump declassified them while he was in office, dumbtard.

>Except he has to declassify it officially and BEFORE he is out of office, lol
POTUS can declassify things orally, dumbass. All he has to say is "I said 'declassify!'" and that's that.

yeah, but was it official? legally they can't write a property receipt that lists TS/SCI, TS, and secret documents if they were no longer classified as such. Not that the DoJ gives 2 fucks about legality or telling the truth.

and all of it was declassified while trump was sitting president, so what will be the new narrative now

So it doesnt matter if its classified or not?

Attached: IMG_20220812_224218.png (681x397, 85.63K)

Trump probably didn't declassify the stuff. But if he says he did, that's that. Your side loves to play pilpul--our side can too, bitch.

By definition, anything that is unclassified isn't "harmful."

fucking retard thinking agents know whether a piece of paper marked TS/SCI has been declassified or not. while taking inventory agents document exactly what they take nothing more. how will democrats spin it in a week or so when it is confirmed that all the paperwork was declassified before trump left office

>yeah, but was it official? legally they can't write a property receipt that lists TS/SCI, TS, and secret documents if they were no longer classified as such
The property description just lists the markings on the document. A "TOP SECRET" document can become declassified, but that doesn't magically erase "TOP SECRET" from the document.

>bidet pulled his TS/SCI clearance like the first day or week he was in office.
He didn't. You're a fucking retard who just makes up shit on the spot because you think everyone should be subject your uninformed, shitty opinion as though it's an authoritative source.

Stop posting.

>Believing the government and the media in 2022.
Literally end yourself, kike

In order: Yes, not yet, and a surprising number of Jewish judges were replaced with western European stock
You and your people can fuck off to Israel or get in the ditch, we aren't wasting time with camps or cyanide gas

The narrative will be to deny reality and play it however it hurts the double plus bad orange bad not birthing non person.

The "truth" is whatever they say it is at the moment based on what is convenient to them getting whatever they want right now.

Attached: 1659054546825597.jpg (960x824, 58.15K)

Do something.

Attached: 17652763.jpg (749x750, 276.94K)

>Binder of photos
>Binder of photos
feds literally fapping to melania butthole selfies right now

my bad, I looked it up. they barred him from receiving security briefs

you're still a nigger tho

Attached: 1603826853231.gif (420x431, 3.08M)

It appears you've broken the law
>What law?
Well uhhh, you just have to trust us. We're going to go tell everyone you've broken the law btw
>So what do I do now?
Just wait until we tell everyone and destroy your reputation, then if you are declared innocent the damage is already done :^)

Attached: 1660056915131226.png (831x831, 1.11M)

scribd.com/document/586756410/Mar-A-Lago-warrant#download&from_embed
if you try to search the judge on the fl southern district, you'll get an "access denied"
flsd.uscourts.gov/content/judge-bruce-e-reinhart
is it just me or is this shit goofy? this is the same judge that sealed the epstein files.

Attached: Cornwall-England-United-Kingdom-tide-chart-3991470-m.png (942x318, 35.94K)