TRUMP CALLS FOR NATIONWIDE PROTESTS IF HE GETS ARRESTED!

he needs our help Any Forums, we can't abandon him this time

“In reality, they’re not after me, they’re after you, and I just happen to be the person in the way,” Mr Trump told his supporters.

“If these radical, vicious, racist prosecutors do anything wrong or illegal, I hope we are going to have in this country the biggest protest we have ever had in Washington DC, in New York, in Atlanta and elsewhere because our country and our elections are corrupt,” Mr Trump said.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-protests-dc-prosecutors-b2004540.html

Attached: trump poland.jpg (1000x563, 21.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2022/07/19/army-will-be-up-to-28000-troops-understrength-vice-chief-tells-congress/
militarytimes.com/opinion/commentary/2022/08/10/the-army-needs-to-increase-boots-on-the-ground-in-urban-areas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: F3CF19D3-3F54-4AEE-B32E-726BA012FD76.gif (174x236, 31.28K)

>trump gets arrested
>people come out and protest
>Biden immediately invokes the insurrection act and gives the army shoot on sight orders unlike trump during the year long nigger riots

>Monday 31 January 2022 21:16
Fuck off, Trump is going to jail and nobody will defend him

>January 31st

Kys

Biden doesn't even know where he is 80% of the time. No one believes him to be the real president. The military is desolate with nothing but trannys and faggots all jabbed up behind computers. I think the 'protestors' would stand a good chance in this hypothetical situation.

Oh please. I wanna see a bunch of fat white redneck retards in camo caps getting btfo and sent to prison.

There he is
The condescending left elitist that calls everyone else a bootlicker.

Attached: 1643314258927.jpg (685x767, 92.41K)

I don't even care desu.

>Nooo this is serious business, you can't just laugh at retards fighting pigs

Attached: pepe-popcorn.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

They're also struggling to meet recruitment numbers.

militarytimes.com/news/your-army/2022/07/19/army-will-be-up-to-28000-troops-understrength-vice-chief-tells-congress/

militarytimes.com/opinion/commentary/2022/08/10/the-army-needs-to-increase-boots-on-the-ground-in-urban-areas/

Attached: fat.jpg (723x1024, 83.98K)

Protesters need to get military on their side, otherwise they will get Tiananmen Squared.

To be fair, the protesters DID actually get them on their side once, but it was a different group of "protesters".
Nonetheless, it's still possible.

Attached: 1659315141572135.jpg (700x794, 161.4K)

I don’t know man, I kinda hope he goes to jail. Tv and news has been boring as fuck

They are going to put him in jail and no one will do shit.

i wonder if people will learn from the jan 6 thing, and how Trump completely bailed on his supporters.
Or at the very least wear masks, not carry their cellphone or other tracking device, don't pay with credit card, wear a different set of clothing at the protest (and ONLY at the protest, then throwing the clothes away after), covering all tattoos and other identifying marks, and definitely not bragging about your attendance on facebook or at work or to family members or friends... if you're going to protest then do it right, otherwise you're just begging to have your life destroyed by the gov't.

KEK imagine still supporting Zognald Trump at this point. only the most mentally ill boomers still support the guy. case and point the /ptg/ boomers/qoomers

What a toxic boomer sore loser faggot kike corporate shill asshole

Attached: 1604972659550m.jpg (1024x748, 89.91K)

this article's old, glownigger

they wont touch trump

This

Nice try glowie but doing anything about injustices is for leftists

He’s a traitor and was selling military secret to enemy states. Fuck an investigation just JFK his ass.

im pretty sure if they arrest him, that summer of mostly peaceful protests will look like childs play, especially on unclear trumped up charges that are clearly political. If they want to treat america like fucking South America they better be prepared for all that comes with it

Lol that day glo orange nigger didn't fool me the first time I watched it.

"GO HOME" lol
Bro with the horns, woulda coulda been me "THE PRESIDENT HAS ORDERED US TO LEAVE NOW"... in prison now.
Anyway my spirit said lol "I bet it will be wild but I'll hold down the fort here".
So again I'll be hanging out. Standing back and by.
Don't come around here.

>nationwide glowing nigger honeypots

They plan on using the irs, no money for the protesters and no money for anyone who tries and points to the bs

Attached: 1656619662763.gif (580x799, 360.79K)

everyone here should follow that brave mans lead yesterday and get their dick blown off trying to enter an FBI office with a nail gun. Now is the time Trump needs up to die for his honor.

>we finna rise up this time for real doe
>2 more weeks patriots
lol