What is Any Forums's obsession with this movie...

What is Any Forums's obsession with this movie? It's literally retarded goyslop and probably used as an excuse by Kubrick to act out his sex fetishes.

Attached: eyeswideshut.jpg (1920x1080, 870.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4v88gLBuI
youtube.com/watch?v=A0cdv9H9Rcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is a glownigger testing out his ability to use Any Forums slang

You're contrarian and too cool for Any Forums.

it was supposed to be twice as long and most of the cut scenes happened inside of the mansion but was cut due to the production companies not being willing to put child rape/murder in the movie
this was Kubrick’s final exposé

Have you seen any Kubrick movie, starting with Lolita, they all have Saturn worship in them

Redpill me on these deleted scenes

So what you're saying is Kubrick was a complete degenerate and his producers stopped him from including even more degenerate filth in it.

Has anyone seen those scenes? Otherwise this is retarded.
> Yea the movie sucks, but deleted scenes that nobody here has seen ae what makes it a good movie
????

>Contrarian thread
>Romania of course

Attached: 118.png (300x100, 33.68K)

Pure Treadmill Kino

they didn't want to also be killed by whoever killed kubrick after this came out

why are glowniggers so obsessed with that movie?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2I4v88gLBuI

Kubrick also exposed the moon landings
youtube.com/watch?v=A0cdv9H9Rcw

>gypsy-posting on a Friday night

Attached: Ek0bDefWMAM5hIh.jpg (1200x648, 69.15K)

retard

The Any Forums argument is that Kubrick was trying to expose the evil behavior of the people who run the world behind the scenes and that he got a heart attack ice bullet for his trouble and all of the worst stuff was cut from his film after he died and destroyed. I always take conspiracy theories with a grain of salt but I wouldn’t put it past these people with all of the evil I’ve seen them do out in the open recently.

He should have got up
Grabbed her
Kissed her hard
And then threw her onto the bed and slam-pigged that Aussie hole from behind
That would shut her up
I know cause I did this once
Mom still talks about it with anticipatory reverence

See If the scenes ever did exist and Kubrick really was murdered over the film then they were likely incinerated immediately after his death.

What movie?

Ass Gaped Wide

Lolita