BREITBART DOES IT AGAIN!

Lmao holy shit the L’s just keep coming they can’t stop themselves

Attached: 349C7452-769D-4DB7-8C79-9F3C339516D1.jpg (1147x1312, 243.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-12.21-001-020:d
youtu.be/bntsfiAXMEE
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/12/bluff-called-president-trump-responds-to-ridiculous-doj-and-fbi-claims-of-nuclear-documents-at-mar-a-lago/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/12/mar-a-lago-search-warrant-unsealed-the-most-urgent-critical-national-security-issue-in-the-history-of-all-time-had-seven-days-to-execute/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norfolk_Island
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Yea this country is officially dead.

All the USC title codes on the warrant are things the FBI let Clinton skate on in 2017.
There was no armed raid of Clinton's house, or her campaign headquarters.

why is that asian larping as a jew?

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-1-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-story-behind-the-documents/

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-2-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-the-evidence-within-the-documents/

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-3-why-did-the-doj-and-fbi-execute-the-raid-on-trump-a-culmination-of-four-years-of-threats-and-betrayals/

theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/

Attached: 1581802362201.gif (700x525, 420.19K)

Did she steal nuclear defense secrets to sell them to the Saudis? No? Cope.

Why would they raid the Clinton's house? They had a lovely dinner with the Clintons the other night.

Attached: iru3ubeiwoks.jpg (816x1026, 56.09K)

Your point?

naw they just sold uranium deals to Russia projecting fbi agent. also source

So Trump is being investigated for Espionage and Obstruction of Justice. Trump don't fuck around he goes all out.

>18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
>Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed

So not part of an espionage act investigation, unless Killary was as well,

>L-LOCK HER UP!
>L-LYNCH OBAMA!
>...DON'T TOUCH MY TRUMPY WUMPY! MY DADDY DONNY!

Attached: 1660080942426632.png (940x520, 791.45K)

So the comparison is dog shit. Good to know.

this nothing burger is a distraction
from the real crimes

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-12.21-001-020:d

user, it was dead long before they arrested a fat zionist billionaire

Here click this link, nothing bad will happen, I swear!

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 13.64K)

And the her aid has ties to Iran, which was given billions for a nuke button.

Are you awake? No...no you are not...

yeah i agree bc they did sell plutonium to russia. U agents need to know the difference between having corruption deals about to happen and ones that DID like ukraine quid pro quo. Also physical exchange>>>>words

>unless Killary was as well
Heh, good luck find a judge suicidal enough to sign off on that, kiddo.

Coping is hard, I understand. Tell me more about Hillary, I find it fascinating that you people still find her so interesting.

Look how desperate they are

>stein
i hate jews so much

Attached: 1637320432911.webm (1280x720, 623.04K)

Klippenstein
>klippenstein

These kike faggot add anything to Stein
>Fuckstein
>XboxStein
>PredditerStein
>SpiritCookingStein
>PizzaGateStein
>chokeoncumStein
>Assholestein

Ad-infinitum

Yeah russia wants nothing to do with clintons, that’s why they went all in on trump and he nearly delivered ukraine and a divided NATO on a platter. I swear you cunts are either braindead or actually traitorous.

>physical exchange>>>>words
babby's first political argument

So... Now it's a huge espionage investigation resulting in an armed raid on a former president's home, with a grand jury empaneled.

And the White House wasn't briefed.

Make it make sense.

Because its recent. Listen, kid, youre younger than me...Hillary IS Clinton, theyre both in Obama's camp and Obama and Bush get along just fine now that the new world order has Cheney rooting for Biden.

Kid. You dont think its strange that Palpatine in openly supporting Biden? You dont think thats...odd?

WHY IS THE FBI AFTER ME I HAVE DONE NOTHING

>muh Clinton
>muh Obama
>reeeeee!!!!

Attached: 1660314643952559s.jpg (92x125, 2.69K)

Do more research and leave politics to the adults.

Attached: Aaron Swartz.jpg (227x244, 8.39K)

Rare

Did Trump? Nope. Cope harder.

Why go to a local judge? Isn't this something that should go much higher?

Yeah, your global war of terror will not be forgotten.

Millions dead. I will not forget the dead babies.

youtu.be/bntsfiAXMEE

Add the new posts too
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/12/bluff-called-president-trump-responds-to-ridiculous-doj-and-fbi-claims-of-nuclear-documents-at-mar-a-lago/
theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/12/mar-a-lago-search-warrant-unsealed-the-most-urgent-critical-national-security-issue-in-the-history-of-all-time-had-seven-days-to-execute/

plz read post u can ignore uranium one in lieu of blueanon talking points doesnt change the fact that biden did quid pro quo to remove a prosecutor of his son and clinton selling nuclear energy secrets and supply thru foundations. Where is ur secret investigation findings for the supposed russian trump stuff oh wait its all illegally searched under false premises and all u have is besos corpo wash post talking points.

Norfolk Island, population 2,188

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norfolk_Island

Attached: flag Norfolk Island.png (237x120, 6.2K)

>hehe i bet trump won't dare to release the warrant
>NO NOT LIKE THAT

make up your mind

Yeah its kinda funny
>omg law xyz broken
>but zog puppet abc.. Bork law omg

The SYSTEM is borked and broken. Executions could fix it, until then i gotta eat popcorn and watch duh left vs right theatrical breakdown over this.

not my fault ur controlled journalists cant into actual investigative journalism with sources outside of paid research and anonymous sources. bc that would take work outside of semantics. not everyone has goldfish memory

Oh you mean actual journalism instead of “sources close to the situation” lol. It amazes me these kikes are so transparent

Sorry sweetie, I've been around the block a few more times than you and I can tell you I am not surprised. But honestly no, I don't find it surprising that Palpatine is on Biden's side this time. First of all he is supporting his daughter, usually family comes before politics when you get much older and spend that much time out of the game. The other reason I don't find it surprising is that Cheney is not the kind of conservative that Trump claims to be, thats not hard to see.

Why would they not want to release that information? Ohhh right, cause people like him assume you're supposed to lie all the time to protect the establishment.

Are you drunk or something? Nothing you wrote made any sense

A fucking tree

Really faggot, you're sitting here saying that only trump should go to jail for something illegal?You are the fucking problem plaguing this country I swear to god.

Attached: 168634238746874.jpg (384x378, 40.74K)

Just saying there's precedent of wider spread and more severe violation of this law (server confirmed accessed by China and other adversarial nations) not being prosecuted, so it'd be easy to dismiss as political if they tried.

Gaslight
Gatekeep
Girlboss
are the only things these agents know how to do. at some point this combo is gonna be obvious to even the most pozzed normie

>wow imagine if the roles were rever-

Attached: 1643606355319.webm (1278x718, 374.06K)

You still think this wont end in violence user?

Doesn't know what oddysee is. Okay Boomer