Anyone know what's going on here?

I guess this explains why muslims lie, cheat, steal, murder and destroy things...

Attached: nHXyE4el.jpg (480x360, 37.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oTv_9oBY_6c
answering-christianity.com/anonymous_muslim/another-delusional-islamophobic-theory.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Western nations taught them how profitable it can be be.

Attached: youcantdoanything.png (300x200, 134.28K)

i thought they chopped your arms off and threw rocks on top of your head if you did that

nope, they have some commands in the quran ordering them to do these things to people of earth

woah, that's crazy my dude

Attached: shitmanthatscrazy.jpg (1200x800, 129.64K)

Also their prophet really liked to suck dick, that's why he hated women so much, and only fucked little girls out of spite. I mean, c'mon, his fucking "hadiths" always say that women are shit, that fucking a very young girl is ok, that raping is non-existent... how can anyone say that this is a valid religion?? It's the fucking devil!!!

that image isn't even remotely true

I loved that meme do you remember that one YouTube video with the crazy Christian bitch

muslims were basically the modern israelite (of the time), killing whoever in their wake, raping children and sacrificing them, raping women of other tribes. The only good part of islam is sufis since they're very mystical and similar to gnostics (they get persecuted for being so peaceful)

>do you remember that one YouTube video with the crazy Christian bitch
She was right. Every single word.
youtu.be/oTv_9oBY_6c

Attached: images.jpg (232x217, 8.65K)

At least they were man enough to face you in battle for the spoils.

satan is Sex backward? Is that why they hate sodomy?

>600 (χʹ)
>60 (ξʹ)
>6 (ϝʹ)

I'm afraid that it is most certainly true. Please refrain from commenting as fact when you do not have knowledge.

>religious retards still don’t realize that 666 was just a code for nero

Jews worship the devil and muslims worship the devil. The greatest tragedy of Christianity was not ripping out the old testament and burning it when the new testament was written. So much filth and darkness sneaks into Christianity from the very satanic roots from which Jesus tried to save us.

Attached: cathar_cross.png (768x768, 25.71K)

Nero
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Attached: Nero.jpg (684x835, 316.4K)

that's not even arabic retard

Debunked:
answering-christianity.com/anonymous_muslim/another-delusional-islamophobic-theory.htm

Nothing new. The satanists in power like to flaunt their shit in public, I guess it's showing off how untouchable they think they are.

All 3 religions were created by the same controllers. Holy Bible = Whole Lie By Bull.

You are a low IQ nigger. KYS.

why do schizophrenics always do these word games? its so pretentious

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 46.76K)

>islamophobic
A word no different then kikes throwing around anti -semitism