And you wonder why new viruses come from South Asia and China

youtu.be/Dn_40K0er0E

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-130218_YouTube_Vanced.png (831x554, 551.28K)

Emotional piano music while cooking wet market animals.

Doesn't cooking above 70℃ after a certain duration destroy most viruses and bacteria?

kek

That's just in a controlled laboratory conditions and health regulations.

Wet markets and normal people don't follow the safety guidelines, and many involve raw or undercooking or no preservation.

This is why viruses are always from South Asia, China, and Africa.

Have you never eaten muskrat? Many states have muskrat festivals.

Chinks are subhuman. The End

They come from burger BIOWEAPON labs you kike

I'm not a redneck.

Just look at the Youtube channel's videos. They're all wet market animals and insects.

>I'm not a redneck.
So not American? Go back to where you came from homo.

Leprechaun is correct.

No I never had any question as to why all plagues come from asia.

These rats look cute

I live in a coastal city, not some out of nowhere central US.

Just bringing up muskrat instantly tells me you're a redneck. What else do you eat, catfish?

I had a pet Rat from 1997-99. He loved me and tried to follow me everywhere. I enjoyed sneaking him into concerts in my jacket, and he would ride on my shoulder when I let him.

RIP Buggie-Smalls , aka the Notorious B.U.G.

Don't complain about this while stuffing 6 gorillion pigs and chickens per square meter

bug people are subhuman

Isaiah 66:17
Those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one who is among those who eat the flesh of pigs, rats and other unclean things—they will meet their end together with the one they follow,” declares the LORD.
Matthew 5:17
“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

Matthew 5:18
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Depends on the viruses and bacteria. Other parasites also survive heat.
Also you get a retard that happens to accidentally eat it not fully cooked bam disease.

I mean, if you spun around 10 times after crushing a 12 pack of steel reserve, It would probably just be like eating fried chicken without breading. I could see myself eating an entire extended rat family in that situation.

Our free roam crickets cooked in bug oil are today's speciality

Attached: 104258628.jpg (1671x1610, 1.25M)

Nah you're just pissed Asian women know how to cook animals. My grandfather has a story of his mother going outside to butcher a chicken for supper that evening.

White women today have a whole kitchen of stainless steel appliances and gadgets and still they whine about taking some food out of a box to heat it up.

Those subhumans will kill humanity

Those two asian ghouls are as disgusting as the most inbred primitive of niggers in Africa. Those facial features are not Human. They have the grotesque mandible of a hippopotamus. It's revolting.

You must be the type of creepy white dude in 50s fucking ugly prostitutes in South Asia.

Vietnamese, Thai, Malay, Indonesian, rural Chinese, Filiponios etc are equivalent to niggers.

Don't even consider them Asians. Only true Asians are East Asians like Korean, Japanese, and major city Chinese.

Yes but they murder dogs which is hilarious

They are your average asian waify before plastic surgery

>Lumps Vietnamese with jungle niggers.
NGMI

KYS

Attached: 70cYdNPaeBAyoXtW.jpg (350x466, 27.41K)

>city
Americans are rural.

I don't personally eat any meat, but Americans do. My home state of Maryland does very much so eat a lot of seafood. My grandfather used to get oysters every Christmas.