Montenegro shooter = sleeper American agent

No mass shooters in Balkans ever (only war criminals sure), meaning guy had some sick western gene in him.

I remember a guy shooting up a pub near me,and i am sure there where more mass shootings.They just are not shilled by the media daily.

jews

Attached: Jewshills.jpg (644x1024, 125.6K)

I want to sniff her panties after a nice long, loud, and gurgly shart

*brap*

Source on picrelated?

>No mass shooters in Balkans ever
i know a guy who killed three heroin dealers with a ak47 in 2020 for trying to extort him

Thats a man, and yea more people in balkans will pop out the world will burn

Says FB_IMG. Probably someone OP knows from Faceberg.

There is no mention on the BBC website after all this time, so the murderer must be a muslim?
Anyone?

You're welcome

He went full schizo and killed his family, multiple cases in the Balkans of people just killing their mother or whatever.

>Vuk Borilović
He was an Orthodox Christian

those are different type of shootings, not mass shooting or killing sprees, all criminal related, reasonable within the crime world, making power moves or retribution moves within it, these happen everywhere. But shooting people out of the blue because you are sick in the head, moslty in the USA, never in the Balkans

Hero, took out the trash
Funny how the police knew who was the 4th target and took him to safe place
Also, the entire country stood by his side, the cuckold media had to do insane damage control and character assassination when they saw how much approval and support his act got from the people
Atleast our mass shooters are Chads with God's righteous cause, unlike the faggy depressed American virgin mass shooters who kill random people

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-221212_Firefox.jpg (892x1641, 272.8K)

>No mass shooters in Balkans ever
weren't over 20 people shot in montenegro a few years ago as well

Attached: 1655373272651.png (538x404, 92.66K)

That's not a mass shooting, that's a gang related crime.
You could call it whatever you want but as I understand mass shootings usually refer to psychos shooting random targets like that Breivik dude.

Not even that crazy, considering he's apparently a member of a pro-NATO party (SD) and has been featured on some of their social media promo material in the past.

well said kratu bro
desu my firmest belif is that he ahould be hailed as a hero but if you defend yourself here its prison time
fucking cocksuckers

forgot to mention brevik didnt go and shoot people at random, he knew very well who and what he was shooting at

so whats his background crnogorac(subhuman) or srbin? (muh its the same nope tis not this shit is now deeper idgaf fuck all montenegro bastards no matter if orthodox or muslim im done with this bastards