Sucks to be a 90s baby

>Born in 95'
>show up just in time to catch the very end of the greatest party mankind has ever seen
>hear about how great it was throughout your entire life

>kid in 2000s
>sapience shows up just in time to experience 9/11, War on Terror, and market crash

>graduate high school in 2012
>show up to university just in time for subversion of academia
>show up just in time to witness culture becoming the gayest, most pozzed, pc shit the world has ever known
>show up just in time to inherit the shit economy

>turn 25 in 2020
>literally hit my prime as the west is transitioning into onions global totalitarian shithole

What's even the point anymore? How do we cope?

Millennials get to be blissfully reminiscent about that time. Zoomers get to be blissfully ignorant of that time. Somehow born to late and too early at the same time.

Attached: 1630351512782.jpg (600x525, 56.41K)

There should be a separate term for early 90's kids, we got fucked in a particularly cruel way. And we're not really zoomers or milennials.
>t. 93

It just sucks to be you, user. Plenty of people born in the 90s are thriving, including my wife.

>lives in the age where you can become mega rich by scamming people on the internet
>doesn't scam people, just whines about how good it used to be

lol, the children of zoomers will whine about how you could just go on social media back in the day and people would throw money at you

‘92, can relate. I can relate to zoomers but not entirely. I can probably relate to them more than millennials

I feel like there are only 2 types of people born in the 90s
1. Literal NPCs
2. Individuals on the brink of committing heinous acts
They've been through so much that they're either purposefully ignoring their surroundings or are completely unaware

>>graduate high school in 2012
>>show up to university just in time for subversion of academia
You lack perspective

It's the opposite for me. I grew up on millennial culture so I feel closer to them. By the time zoomer influence was being felt in pop culture I had already checked out. I kind of hate both generations, millennials because so many of them sold out and became "woke" and retroactively condemned the fun and edgy culture they used to love, and zoomers because they're retarded and think "woke" is completely fine and normal.

Agreed, we actually went to school when no one had cell phones. I remember the first rich kid to get one of those indestructible nokia bricks when we were in 6th grade. While my 22 yr old sister had a fuckin razr at 7.
Now, we get legitimate millennial zoomers telling us about how cool tumblr and myspace are now on TikTok. Like fucking kill me already.
Also, we graduated high school in during the great recession only to fucking get hit with a great depression 10 yrs later.
>t. 91

Attached: FToUUrvWYAAKGE3.jpg (680x380, 63.85K)

>Also, we graduated high school in during the great recession only to fucking get hit with a great depression 10 yrs later.
Don't forget watching the twin towers fall live on tv when we were like 7-12 years old. America fucked itself before we even got a chance

Man '95ers are unlucky. I was born in '88 just in time to have a childhood without mobile phones, internet, social media, modern dating,
and rampant feminism/lgbqt/tranny/anti-white culture. I felt a culture shift start right as the new millennium hit. Mobile phones/texting really started to change how people interacted and I remember how almost overnight everyone had one. It also coincided with the internet boom (Europe was a few years behind America for Internet usage back then) and every house having broadband. It's crazy to remember a life without internet or mobile phones now. The world is completely unrecognizable in so many ways. 1990-current year has to be one of the fastest cultural shifts in modern western history.

Yep, I lived with my dad and he couldn't pull me out due to work. I was one of the 75 kids that got to sit in the cafeteria all day afterwards.
I will say though watching "Operation: Shock & Awe" on live national television in 5th grade was a black-pill. Now, we get this retarded pozzed ukraine bs.

>I will say though watching "Operation: Shock & Awe" on live national television in 5th grade was a black-pill
My nigga. Zoomers will never understand.

‘94 here.

It’s like a Jew is flicking the light of reality off and on while yelling “welcome to hell” on repeat and there’s no way to stop it.

Niggers are 90% of shows and commercials, SJW faggotry perverts everything, the cliche of Orwellian society is codified into reality while the economy is contorted into some dystopic international fuckfest where it’s impossible to buy a home or own a house without nepotism involved. Boomers ruining the latter.

You can’t even enjoy a clean European civilization because the fucking western world has been raped by this self-deprecating flagellantism regarding “colonial past” so now we just have to watch our civilizations die because of it.

Pure hell.

I envy the zoomers. In their ignorance they cannot fathom how good life could of been while we have to live with the truth that it was all a lie.

'85 here. Dunno what you're bitching about because clown world didn't really start until Obama in '08. You had a good run until then.

'94, I feel you
Only option is to escape the West. I'm currently back to visit, but I work in Asia (no, not an English teacher)

How do you not remember the dot com bubble, rap being pushed in the late 90s/early 00s, or the patriot act with the twin towers

Born in 88. 9/11 killed the west. Pre 2000 was probably the peak of human civilization. Tech had not yet consumed every aspect of our lives, video games were amazing, love the PS1 era. Nothing was woke yet, you would hear interesting and diverse opinions from adults. Now, every one is a meat puppet in an algorithm. Nothing is done for artistic reasons anymore, movies and video games are scientifically made to be pleasant. Everyone is drugged out of there mind. The world has lost its soul.

Attached: weimerica.webm (320x568, 1.71M)

Patriot act is shit yes, but I wouldn't say it started clown world where everything had to be political especially if you're younger. I think once Obama came around is when that happened, that and the internet.

I'm '97 and my family and coworkers hate me for obsession with 80s-90s culture/technology/clothing but for me it's like collecting crumbs of better world. Most of people my age took the bluepill and remained unaware zoomers while I feel like fookin 60yo

Attached: 01.jpg (4056x1872, 2.57M)

Actually you’re right. Obama was when the eye of Sauron style political monitoring and ostracization went into overdrive.

2009 is the real epoch with the advent of the smart phone and smart technology giving the uneducated masses access to the internet. From there, their controllers pulled the reins and drove their mob mentality however they wanted.

>He didn't know about the daily show, family guy ect

A shit time to be a conservative. And yes I considered myself conservative even when I was in grade school, but the Iraq war seemed off to me from the get go, even bas a kid. Then I deployed there in 2009.

I don't want to be the one to have to tell you this, but it's going to get a whole lot worse.

1969 California is regarded as the ultimate year of partying that has ever happened and every pop culture fad since then has been a pale imitation. Free love, legal LSD and psys in general, tons of geniuses touring the country in music and lectures, hippies, Woodstock, it must've been great to be in San Fran or another hippie center as a teen or young adult back then. Lsd is obviously what's missing. Need a lot more of it.

89. Feels good man. At least I got to enjoy some things. Got to attend a relatively unpozzed HS experience. Got out of the army before it went completely globohomo. Now just waiting for the end.

Attached: 68FD760D-C43D-4CD5-B18A-2DF88A7FD19D.jpg (500x593, 36.27K)

91' fag here, literally retired at 30. Idk what is wrong with most of you. Life is ez mode.

Attached: 20220808_203943.jpg (4000x3000, 3.46M)

Do 98 fit into this? Got a lot of similar feelings to what u guys are experiencing.

It's OK fren, stop eating goyslop, grains and lectins (look them up) and you will feel better. The world always sucked and for most of history it sucked way more

98 here, look on the bright side the kids growing up today have inheritet a much worse world than we have. At least our childhood years were good.

That shit is degenerate and tragic. Just shows how far society had already fallen when that was how they were acting even back then.

need cheap rent and a good economy too.

Yeah, I have cousins your age and we all did the same shit, like playing outside