Stop with this Label Niggery

The FDA requires food processors to be very specific as to what ingredients are in food while the EU allows food processors to call cane sugar and corn syrup as simply SUGAR without any further clarification.
> Europoors eat the same GOYSLOP while thinking they're smugly SUPERIOR. Meanwhile their bureaucrats lie to them about what's really in their food.

Attached: fxglTX3A9L.png (961x1090, 549.91K)

mutt cope

man you sellcorn syurp in the supermarket, togheter with 1kother shit that would be very hard to find here

How's the Russian semen taste? Better or worse than the water you used to have?

yes we know, it's just some idiot foreigner showcasing their ignorance. i almost posted in last thread, than said fuckit, forget it.

I have my family's ariernachweis documents and they intermarried other germans so unfortunately, I am not a mutt roach.

pretty sure thats an a-rab you're talking to, bud. they always barge on into threads fuming about race and America without any provocation at all

whats ops problem?
just dont put any goysyrup in ketchup or anything else.

I know, that's why I called him a roach

Read the EU labeling regulation
> Sugars are all monosaccharides and disaccharides present in food, but excludes polyols',
> Corn syrup fits this definition
> Added Corn Syrup on EU labels isn't call corn syrup, it's called sugar.

They don’t show the back side for a reason

What a cope. Corn syrup is mentioned as corn syrup if it is used at least here in Finland. BTW just ate a bowl of mac and ham with European Heinz ketchup. No shitty corn syrup in it.

Finland is actually more obese than the US. Look it up if you don’t believe me.

americans can buy no sugar added heinz so this whole bread is retarded.
We even have abominations like 1g carb bread that is filled with protein.

Attached: ketchup.png (333x494, 31.75K)

Shhh, their electricity bills are brutal now and they’re in bad need of cope. Tell them what they want to hear so they tell their shitskins the same and they don’t come here

because finland's defitnition of obese means "healthy individual" in jewsa

cool. I lived in Germany for a while, and not as part the military, so I got to see just how poor you actually are. Lower per capita GDP than West Virginia and it definitely shows. Got asked by everyone about moving to the US where salaries for my field are 2-3x.

Heinz makes ketchup for sale in the US that has cane sugar instead of corn syrup. You can get it at Costco for example. Or you can buy brands like Annie's that don't use corn syrup in their ketchup at all.

FPBP

>I lived in Germany for a while
no you didn't

>literally illiterate
Why are you een bothering to lie Amerimutt?

Everyone in Europe knows your corn piss has to be labeled separately as glucose syrup not as sugar. Its one of the most well known red flags to look out for for bad food

Attached: white vs black in america.jpg (790x919, 348.06K)

That nutrition label makes it sound like the ketchup is devoid of nutrition and it's not. It should be loaded with Vitamin C for example. Why isn't that on the nutrition label?

and you’re not a German. The low verbal iq is definitely shitskin, probably chink

You have to putt a comma between mutt and roach. Like this:
>...mutt, roach.

time for your daily dose of corn syrup juan gonzales

> Everyone in Europe knows your corn piss has to be labeled separately as glucose syrup not as sugar.
That was exactly what OP said you idiot. It doesn’t have to be labeled separately in Europe, where corn syrup can be labeled as sugar. Learn to read.

Yep, ricecel confirmed. What is the lunch special at your parent’s restaurant tomorrow?

You live under Islamic occupation lololol

Stay in your shitty containment thread, uhg tranny

You have to putt a comma between corn syrup and juan gonzales. Like this:
>...corn syrup, juan gonzales.
Also, "Gonzales" is the Portuguese spelling. We don't have many macacos in the USA. Spanish spelling is "Gonzalez."

>European seethes an American grocery selection
A tale as old as refrigeration. Sad!

>amerimutts can buy no sugar added heinz
>no sugar added
>Ingredients: Sucralose
>amerimutt sucralose is chlorinated sucrose
>amerimutt sucrose is made out of sugar cane
top kike

Attached: 1656933550177.jpg (433x677, 23.42K)