Will this prevent glowies from hacking your car?

Attached: gear stick.jpg (1001x1001, 81.95K)

No. Removing any long wave radio communication does however.

Like if the CIA or ADL wanted to ram me into a tree at 100 mph like they did to Anne Heche, couldn't I simply step on the clutch? Or do they have the technology to lock it in place?

Attached: HonktillKingdomCome.jpg (1637x991, 313.56K)

unless your car has a motor that can depress the clutch for you, then you're good.

even if they can lock it in place you can forcefully rip it out and place it in neutral
it will destroy your gearbox but hey its better than slamming in a wall doing 100mph

If you don't drive stick, you're a fag.

If your car is drive-by-wire you should be safe.

Yeah handling that shaft is really manly

Yes, if your car accelerates on its own you can shift into neutral. I'm sure most automatics can do this too, not sure about new cars though (so as long as the shifter is attached to the gearbox directly)

Power steering is garbage.

I would be more worried about EFI than transmission

also makes it theft proof

can't drive stick with one hand on the wheel and one hand on your girls pussy

Not knowing how to drive a stick makes you a fag
Actually driving one makes you a poor fag

Girls love sitting in the center of the bench while you shift between their legs.

Attached: MTHIREDY3GM6IL (4).jpg (750x500, 104.8K)

Motorcycle does it
And use one that is offroad and road capable.
thank me for this advice once shit collapses.

except you can?
you do realise you dont keep your hand on the stick at all times right?

You do realize wire means electronics right?
Its literally the opposite.
Fly-by-wire is electronic guided systems not an actual physical steel wire.

Attached: 233.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)

yeah, a mechanical clutch isnt even needed but makes this trivial. you can definitely rip a transmission out of gear by hand or mangle the fuck out of it at least except for the all computer controlled selector handle type crapshit.

There is a sweet spot in cars where they have enough technology to be good but lack the GPS signaling to be tracked and hacked remotely. I think it's cars around 2000 to 2010. They finally got the computer controlled fuel injection dialed in which helps significantly with reliability and longevity but it isn't connected to the internet.