Is there link between late motherhood and child's bad health and intellect?

Is there link between late motherhood and child's bad health and intellect?

Attached: millie-bobby-brown.jpg (1200x720, 105.56K)

yes

A child is made from the raw biological materials of the mother. The more unhealthy and weak the mother is, the scrawnier and autistic the child.

I heard they fall off a cliff after 20. 1 in 20k births develop system of a downs when the mother is 19-20 years old and its like 1 in 100 in her late 40s

So the new generation of white kids is going to be way more retarded than ever.

yes
enjoy your retard/sperg
happend to one i know and he wont admit it...cucked by aged roasty.

Poking baby and infant boys in the ass to give them the gay is probably not healthy. If you got sick kids, you are not being harsh enough with the gays.

Mothers should give birth at age 15-30. Anything after that is just risking birth defects.

Attached: prevalence-chart.jfif.jpg (507x286, 17.41K)

no, it is just a meme and excuse

Isn't that explainable by the fact that older mothers are most likely to have more children?

Yes.

Attached: 1660188392741459m.jpg (719x1024, 54.7K)

32 seems ok

If you ever work as a tard wrangler like I have, you would know it's the mother's age

Too big stonk from 35-39 to 40+ though

Late fatherhood too.
Mid 20s for motherhood and late 20s/early 30s for fatherhood are the absolute maximum limits for having children.

Ancient people weren't retarded, thwy treated women as property, brreeders and grown up childs for a reason. The peak of Rome was the peak of humanity.

My wife is 34. Had one miscarriage already. Been trying again. She will be 35 by the time the kid is born

Am I gonna be okay anons?

Liberal and/or women focused on careers tend to be mothers late, and have terrible body fitness and drug abuse control. They also are the most normie category of women who only marry submissive beta cucks.

The link is physical, but not in the way you believe; put this cocktail in a 20s mother and you will usually get the same results. Healthy women up to their late 30s can have healthy kids. After that, age catches up slowly.

How many former partners did she have before? Legitimate question.

How old are you? Is polygamy allowed in India?

My wife gave me two healthy, happy children at 35 and 37. It's about the health of the mother, not the age. It just so happens that age and health tend to go hand in hand for most women.
This creates a correlation between age and child health, but does not establish direct causation. In reality it's just how good of shape she's in.

>mother gave birth to me at 38.5
>shortest one in my family at 5'9

You need an entire military to keep my mouth from her toes

interesting.

Bros, my gf has gained like 45 pounds since she got pregnant. Is my kid going to be okay?

Attached: 1402952368030.jpg (321x340, 51.44K)

This. Its obvious women in general are out of shape and this snowballs at a later age. If all were in healthy ways, extending natural motherhood for five years or so would be trivial.

My mom gave birth to me at 34. I have an IQ of 138 but I've always been shy. I had some health problems as a kid but nothing serious after that. My brother was born when she was 36 and he is full blown retarded.

From personal experience working at charities and scientific studies, it's totally her age. It's even proven by ovary implants. You can stick young ovaries in an elderly lady and she will give birth to healthy kids. I think your family was very blessed to have healthy kids at 37.

Motherhood later in life is linked with a higher risk of mutations. The mutations that the risk goes up for includes specific ones like 21-trisomy, aka Downs Syndrome. So yes.

Gotta know how much is amniotic fluid and how much is fat; also would be good to know if she was fat or thin before, and her natural weight range a year before pregnancy.

Small amniotic sacs are dangerous for babies. If you both are of average height, 45 lbs is a little high for last month, but not terrible. Check for gestational diabetes and hormonal imbalances.

cap