Is Autism a tool for nature to fight back against modern society?

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-fallible-mind/201708/why-advertising-falls-flat-in-individuals-autism

Attached: TBvvPGi1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-11.21-001-013:1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Autism doesn’t exist

mild autism is.

Read article
Fuck I hate normies, buy shit because of the package?

autists and normies experience emotions differently as well. normies are incredibly easy to manipulate through their moment to moment feelings. it's like leading them around on a bullring.through their nose. they are cattle after all. although 6 foot tall macaques is a better comparison. its a genetic issue either way and they need to be culled for their gullibility. nothing involving them is sustainable.

No, it's a way for doctors to avoid medical malpractice lawsuits for fucking you up with prescription drugs

This

there's a vaccine for that now

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-11.21-001-013:1

>Is Autism a tool for nature to fight back against modern society?
i think the definition of autism is too broad, there are certain traits in people which are amplified by modernity and genetics (for example, the MTHFR gene can cause autism if you eat fortified foods/synthetic b vitamins/vegan diet, etc) and this is referred to as an autism epidemic.

Yes basically, yes.

Well I'm a diagnosed asperg, I feel like I have no purpose but if you're telling me I can save the world or something please elaborate.

Attached: e4c06dea219c03faf99d45d2163f3f49bad854e31e1d58d8ad5584e3efa2ae5f.png (657x527, 25.65K)

i have aspergers
im very smart
but im not interested in anything
life is a torture, no friends, because i believe
everyone is retarded, i cant grasp how
people can live their lives, its all a lie
they consume msm bullshit, their smalltalk
at work is pure torture to my ears
why talk at all
they still think politicians will fix things
i can no longer work or do anything
life is an illusion
beep bop beep

Attached: 1659708575570747.png (794x668, 134.39K)

If these are your concerns you should be grateful you don't have a real problem yet like a crippling chronic brain or intestinal disease.

ye this is true

weaponize your autism, you are not disabled

It’s impressive how jews everywhere react exactly the same way to everything. LOL

I even sent an email to André Pinto, a hew who gangstalked me in São Paulo, that he was a faggot and he replied the exact same talking points you do here (take your meds, you aren’t that important …).

"you dont have a real problem"
except for the fact that i cant blend in in society
have litterally no friends or conections
have litterally no desire in engage in society
or any ambitions or desire to accumulate wealth
which in result literally rendered me disabled and unable to work a wagie job and therefore
making my life living hell because i cant see any meaning in this existence and i see everyone around me as NPC apes in a rat wheel endlessly chasing something that cannot be achieved hahaha super fun!

if youre in brazil dont ever mention mental health to anyone, brazilians are litteral apes that dont understand mucj.

please kys!

lul, I legit got referred for an autism assessment today.

Attached: 1610801905775.jpg (1125x1122, 76.12K)

Its half assed advantage
I spend needless amount of hours obsessing over what item is the most suitable because I can't go and ignore each individual aspect of them.
So I have to research all of them thoroughly, weigh them against each other to then begin to evaluate their value at each price point.

Sometimes I buy a product just so I can stop thinking about it. Like I want to spend time on something else.

(((You))) understand gangstalking perfectly.

i didnt write "please kys" by the way. the jannies are infiltrating my computer.

yes

Attached: pewdipie nonsubscribers.webm (512x288, 2.96M)

I guess so, especially it is usually heavy metal poisoning/vaccine induced

Attached: 1590068322971.png (1020x574, 587.23K)

My dad used to tell me about the mother of a friend of his who would automatically buy ANYTHING that had the word "New" somewhere in the packaging, no matter how expensive or useless it was.
This was back in the 80's, and normies are even dumber now than they were back then.

Attached: 1648146797879.jpg (709x595, 51.07K)

>posting this video from australia

Private or NHS? I got diagnosed last year after being referred by my GP.

Attached: Apu 1385.jpg (1024x1024, 63.35K)