Browse reddit because I enjoy ragescrolling

>browse reddit because I enjoy ragescrolling
>find this comment
This is it. This is someone with no will of their own. He looks at people making their own decisions to go or not go where they want, then laments "not being able to" do that as well, despite being able to go outside at any time with no restrictions save a minimum wage retail worker who isn't paid enough to give a fuck. I wonder what would become of them if we had a severe supply chain crisis

Attached: Screenshot_20220812-154416~2.png (720x547, 58.95K)

I don't understand how these people have wives.
Like he's extremely weak, morally, spiritually, and of will.
And he's still married.

Doesn't compute for me.

A prison of his own making, and he forgot that he's the jailer and has the keys...

Attached: GrimWojak.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

Some women like men they can push around. Also, whos to say hes married to an actual woman? It IS Reddit after all.

>got the shot
>got very sick for an extended period of time.

he's never going to connect the dots is he?

maybe that is why he has a wife. maybe his wife likes to cuck him.

>Some women like men they can push around.
Don't they get bored of them?

Imagine not leaving your house because the government told you to then they tell you its okay and you still don't want to leave. Nothing is funnier than clown world.

Attached: 1616514398682.png (512x512, 162.13K)

the wife is a landwhale and/or freak of nature like themselves

The solution is literally, physically, stepping outside. Nobody can stop them. Just go out. But they don't. I don't understand. They "can't" because they weren't explicitly told to. Just what?

But but but but there's a one in a thousand chance that he might get mildly sick for a week! These people are legitimately mentally ill.

he's a free paycheck for putting up with his presence. lot of women are cool with this

>6m ago
That's your account fagman

Of course. These are the guys who create that 50% divorce statistic you always hear about.

>had covid just after getting the vaccine
this has to be a troll account

This:
Also, some women like keeping around a guy kind of like a pet. Female psychology allows for these types of arrangements.

Probably some borderline husk of a person

>right after I got my shot
They just don't learn.

Attached: 1629267115341.webm (640x800, 2.75M)

>I don't understand how these people have wives.
>Like he's extremely weak, morally, spiritually, and of will.
>And he's still married.
You just described almost all married men, dude. Stop letting people on Any Forums gaslight you into thinking that women want a "real man" to protect and direct them, women are insecure and want control and it's easiest to feel secure around and control weak mem.

By COVID logic, you shouldn't get in a car, go on uneven surfaces, use stairs, use household chemicals, eat chicken, go out in the rain, and so on. Any of these things could KILL you, so why take the risk?

>He's suicidal because I'm unvaxxed and choosing to party like it's 2016 again
Give that man some rope and give me another cold beer. I'm thirsty.

Attached: bat-pope-smoking-with-bat.jpg (1119x737, 67.03K)

Lmao you're ok for a leaf

I'm tired. The Goy wonder.

when i say peepee, you say poopoo
ready?
peepee

poopoo

In a sane society a person this high in narcissism would be humiliated and made fun of. If not purged.

Attached: 1659441428079868.jpg (800x600, 106.17K)

If you don't want covid just don't take the test. They still don't get it.

They honestly believe that they caught covid naturally even though they didn't catch it until they got the shot, and the vaccine is what saved them from death. It's unreal.

They might be exaggerating but also are clearly weird hypochondriac pussies

I wonder how many would """believe""" that if you took away all their narcotics.

Who's gonna make fun of him? He doesn't leave the house to hear it and for all intents and purposes he has self purged from society ar large. You're just hearing the bird chirp from its cage.

And despite being quarantined with his wife for two years. He still can't piece the facts together. He fully believes the official narrative and now he feels uncomfortable because the official narrative is shifting under him.

>had it After I got my shot
>Stupid anti vaxxer bigots!

yea
besides divorce, it's why open relationships are so big nowadays, where the man plays videogames at home while the wife goes on dates with random dudes

> Never gave a shit about covid
Feels good knowing responsible sucks are taking the burden for my carelessness

Attached: images (3).jpg (512x512, 14.66K)

I know a guy kind of like this and his wife cucked him with a black felon (killed his gf). She now lives with the felon.

Attached: 1660188089737707.gif (498x498, 1.56M)

marrying the first one that comes along is the male equivalent of a girl fucking on the first date

got vaxxed with sneedopharm, and only got covid after half a year from the second shot which got me another half year traveling rights
never had issues
on the other hand mRNA vaxxtards dying left and right
Chinese bros we just can't stop winning

If you get covid and arent physically over it in less than a week, the problem is you. Eat your fucking vegetables and go for a walk every once in a while.

I had it and was physically active the whole time. Went for a job outside and was clear of the virus after 5 days

>Don't they get bored of them?
Sure, that's when they reveal they were always in an open marriage.

Attached: 0274520952345 (2).gif (451x451, 3.94M)

the absolute state of redditors and their levels of cuckholdry seem to know no bounds. they are even willing to give up what makes them human it seems... free will that is.

>It IS Reddit after all.
I don't know what the fuck is going on with this guy.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-12 at 16-08-29 overview for Whiplash_Cash.png (906x277, 75.23K)